• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

who_dares_wins #21 Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3532 battles
  • [TBE]

View Postepitaechisma, on 20 June 2015 - 05:30 PM, said:

Yeah, I know that it was not your intention to make him grind this line, I understand that you were just listing the facts and of course everything you say is true. Still I felt like it would be bad if he decides to play the german meds. As said, I have some problems playing them. And I have nearly 5000 battles of experience ...

No offense was meant ;). I just wanted to spare smithy a frustrating start into the game. 

Very true.

I just have one thing to add:

If you go for the IS-4 line (which starts with the T-150) and havent played the other russian heavy line (IS-7-line) yet, you will encounter a big problem when you reach tier 9:

The ST-1 (or ST-I, however you want to call it) has a tier 7 gun as its stock gun (the 122 mm D-25T, the gun that you use on the "IS" or "KV-3" at tier 7). This gun is horrible for a tier 9 heavy tank. You will hate this tank sooo much ... :arta:

However there are two ways to avoid this gun:

1. Of course you can use real money to buy gold and use gold to buy free xp and use free xp to buy the second gun on the ST-1 (the 122 mm BL-9). But actually this is as silly as this sentence sounds ;).

2. If you consider getting the ST-1, just play the IS-3 before you get the ST-1 and unlock the BL-9 on the IS-3 (which is also a very nice tank, but in the other russian heavy tank line).

With the BL-9 the ST-1 is an alright tank and you can grind the turret and the best gun ... Fully upgraded it will be a well armoured and very competitive heavy tank ...

ST-1 = Stronk Tenk 1

epitaechisma #22 Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8966 battles
  • [UTB]

View Postwho_dares_wins, on 21 June 2015 - 04:56 PM, said:

ST-1 = Stronk Tenk 1

Most useless post ever.

Congratulations, you have won the award for the best comment in the category "Created without thinking". (The academy also sees the humorous facet :trollface: of your post, but still :P)

Seriously, I (and pretty much everybody else) dont give a single f about the correct name of this tank:mellow:. I´m too lazy to memorize it, so I just say whatever I want. Everybody will understand me and there will be some guys with too much free time, who post things like you. I can live with that, but it´s still a bit annoying :). You could at least have just written "@epi". There´s no need to quote my whole post, it only makes this Thread unclear and needlessly complicated.

For the future: Please post in a constructive way or quit. Thanks.

A nice evening to y'all ...

Edited by epitaechisma, 23 June 2015 - 09:53 PM.

[UTB]

barti_xanti #23 Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles

Best sniper medium is the leopard imo very accurate and low aim time and more mobile then e50m.

Its harder to pkay then e50 tho no armor and less hp

who_dares_wins #24 Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3532 battles
  • [TBE]

View Postepitaechisma, on 23 June 2015 - 09:44 PM, said:

Most useless post ever.

Congratulations, you have won the award for the best comment in the category "Created without thinking". (The academy also sees the humorous facet :trollface: of your post, but still :P)

Seriously, I (and pretty much everybody else) dont give a single f about the correct name of this tank:mellow:. I´m too lazy to memorize it, so I just say whatever I want. Everybody will understand me and there will be some guys with too much free time, who post things like you. I can live with that, but it´s still a bit annoying :). You could at least have just written "@epi". There´s no need to quote my whole post, it only makes this Thread unclear and needlessly complicated.

For the future: Please post in a constructive way or quit. Thanks.

A nice evening to y'all ...

It was a joke. Anyway, back to heavy lines. I haven't played very many of the USSR heavies, but they seem to be the most beginner friendly, but inaccurate. The Germans are a mix of superheavies and snipers, and the Doughboys are all rounders with good guns and turret armour.

who_dares_wins #25 Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3532 battles
  • [TBE]
and another thing, the most useless post ever is a meme stating: "I am a floating Nicholas Cage head, your point is irrelevant"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users