silver income coefficient percent premium tanks visibility camo camouflage

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

unkindest #1 Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46283 battles
  • [PHNX]

The following numbers are actual for 1.11 patch. Might help you to choose a right tank to farm more silver:)

Spoiler 

And in order not to create one another data post, I'll put here visibility coefficients for game vehicles as well. First number is on the move value, second one when motionless:

Spoiler 

Briefly, how to read this table. You take a tank and you press battle. From this time every move you make turns to silver. Inflicted damage, spotting, assisted damage (tracking), putting on fire, bouncing shots and so on. All that brings you money. When battle ends (win or loose doesn't matter) you end up with certain amount of earned money. Then coefficient is applied. After that you get all costs deducted. 

Updated coefficients for 2.1:

Spoiler 

Updated camo values:

Spoiler 

For them data-lovers, here is the link to a huge spy data-table:

http://blitz.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Visibility

Edited by unkindest, 10 November 2015 - 10:40 PM.

HiDeathinition #2 Posted 29 July 2015 - 11:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22240 battles
  • [1RTR]
good stuff unkindest, as always you show you know this game inside out:great:

Creator of the WOTB Community Hub App with more than 800 installations globally and a rating score of more than 4.3. New Release just published on Google Play Store and PWA Store (for iOS). The app created by the WOTB Community for the WOTB community.

More info on the WOTB Community Hub Discord server: https://discord.gg/vYxpb9k

KAS_118 #3 Posted 29 July 2015 - 11:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 43658 battles
  • [VG]

Interesting  in respect of came the FV4202 and both Centurions don't seem that bad, and neither does the Churchill GC - or am I misreading it?

Also, looking forward to being able to get the Matilda IV.

jylpah #4 Posted 29 July 2015 - 11:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24132 battles
  • [SKUX]

Big thanks Unkindest!! Your access to information reminds me of my years in China where local folks new e.g. iPhone specs long before it was published.

I'm so mad I never bought Victory! :arta:

Edited by jylpah, 29 July 2015 - 11:49 AM.

BlitzAnalysiz.com  In-depth analysis of WoT Blitz game statistics

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Blitz-tools  

SpawnIscariot #5 Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1 battle

Some nice info there.

I've posted a link to here on the Asia Forum.

I always wonder where people find out this kind of stuff and really enjoy when they pass it on to us all.

Great work and thanks! :medal:

Active in Battle & Forums

on the

Asia Server

Mockney_piers #6 Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 8586 battles

I get why premium tanks get bumped up in this repsect, but why such a huge gulf in non premium tanks?

If it's punishing OP tanks in some respect, then what the hell is the M6 doing down there?!?!?

Angel_Interceptor #7 Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:11 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 62620 battles

Erm...

Call me dumb if you want, but how do you read these figures?  IS-7 = 98.6%, 5.8% & 11.6%... what does that mean exactly?

Apply to join The Angel Interceptors today... you only have to beat me 1v1 to get in.

Sceelax #8 Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20211 battles
  • [GOLGE]
great now everyone's gonna buy a Löwe!!!

-- Take what you can, give nothing back --

papigion #9 Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54554 battles
  • [PHNX]

well to my understanding if you get the average variable for examples sake lets say if you make the average damage in tank you will get 100%  of credits spend unless you use prem ammo and consumables. . 

wrong  see below unkidest post for better explanation

generally anything above 100 is money maker anything below is money loser.. this is how i personally read it ..if someones knows something more i would be glad to be educated on the subject

Edited by niounia, 29 July 2015 - 03:08 PM.

papigion #10 Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54554 battles
  • [PHNX]

View PostSceelax, on 29 July 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

great now everyone's gonna buy a Löwe!!!

lowe  is the best tank :) 

HiDeathinition #11 Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22240 battles
  • [1RTR]

The russian Forum is usually a very good source for early information as most devs are on that forum and sometimes even communicate....

For example about Clans...there are several threads on the forum, one even showing a detailed instruction of how to use the new interface...on other forums...nada, niente, nichts, nothing

Creator of the WOTB Community Hub App with more than 800 installations globally and a rating score of more than 4.3. New Release just published on Google Play Store and PWA Store (for iOS). The app created by the WOTB Community for the WOTB community.

More info on the WOTB Community Hub Discord server: https://discord.gg/vYxpb9k

unkindest #12 Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46283 battles
  • [PHNX]
Briefly, how to read this table. You take a tank and you press battle. From this time every move you make turns to silver. Inflicted damage, spotting, assisted damage (tracking), putting on fire, bouncing shots and so on. All that brings you money. When battle ends (win or loose doesn't matter) you end up with certain amount of earned money. Then coefficient is applied. After that you get all costs deducted. 

Xenodium #13 Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 74834 battles
  • [W0R53]

VK 30.02 (D) has 100%.

Shouldn't it be possible to add a percentage modifier to another tank after a battle on the VK is done in order to know what each tank (could) have earned?

Edited by Xenodium, 29 July 2015 - 03:11 PM.

SpawnIscariot #14 Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1 battle

View Postpradim1, on 30 July 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

Erm...

Call me dumb if you want, but how do you read these figures?  IS-7 = 98.6%, 5.8% & 11.6%... what does that mean exactly?

OK, let's do the Income coefficient first, which for the IS-7 is 98.6%.

Let's say WG has decided that 100 points of damage is worth 1,000 credits. Using the coefficient, each 100 points of damage you cause in your IS-7 will earn you 986 credits, ie. 98.6% of the base value of 1,000 credits. This coefficient will be applied to all credit generating activities such as Initial Spotting and Base Capping Points.

Now for the Camo coefficient, which for the IS-7 is 11.6% when it's not moving its hull by either driving forwards, backwards, or turning on the move, or traversing on the spot. The Camo coefficient is 5.8% when it is performing one of those actions. Turning your turret does not affect your Camo coefficient.

Then it gets complicated. Really, really bloody complicated. Basically it affects the View Range of any tanks that can spot you. The higher your coefficient, the closer the enemy needs to be to spot you. The lower the number, the higher the chance you'll be spotted at the enemy tanks maximum View Range.

Hope this helps!

Active in Battle & Forums

on the

Asia Server

ThePerception #15 Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 21388 battles
  • [AFK]
Thanks for the post! It confirms my suspicions about the T34-85 Victory making more credits than my Fury. 

Played WoT on Xbox 360 first, then PC, now on Blitz.

Clan: AFK Proud noob member of Active Frontline Klan

unkindest #16 Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46283 battles
  • [PHNX]

View PostXenodium, on 29 July 2015 - 05:10 PM, said:

VK 30.02 (D) has 100%.

Shouldn't it be possible to add a percentage modifier to another tank after a battle on the VK is done in order to know what each tank (could) have earned?

I guess not, 'cause you don't know exactly what that tank did on the battle field and how it's earned its money. Coefficient is applied to the total earned sum of credits after the battle. You can calculate the gross earned amount, but you can't factorize that sum to parts and to know how was each part earned. The formula of earning silver is secret and would never be published i guess. 

Apparently, the formula is known (see julpah's post below). So yes, it's possible.

Edited by unkindest, 29 July 2015 - 04:57 PM.

jylpah #17 Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24132 battles
  • [SKUX]

Hi, 

I have made bit studies on the topic and it seems these numbers are "TankFactors" in credits formula: 

Gross Credits = TankFactor * (JoinBattleBonus(TankTier) * (1 + VictoryBonus * X_Victory) + DamageFactor * (X_Share_Damage_created + X_Share_of_AssistedDamage) + SpotBonus * X_Enemies_spotted + CompletedBaseCapBonus * X_in_cap_when_completed)

where: 

VictoryBonus should be 0.85 

X_Victory and X_in_cap_when_completed are either 0 or 1 

WG API doesn't give Assisted Damage stats and even it would, it would unlikely to give the required "(assisted) damage attributed to a player". The formula is given in PC WoT wiki (http://wiki.wargamin...nce_and_Credits) and it is likely Blitz formula follows it. It seems based on my experiments. 

This formula gives _gross_ credits. Players are mostly interested in _net_ credits - that is gross credits minus cost of repairs and resupply of ammo & consumables. 

I'm trying to create a formula for estimating tanks gross & net credits generation capability based on individual player's stats or average players stats. 

If you want to contribute, pls send me battle results with different premium tanks. It's easy:

1) take screenshots of Battle Results/Summary, Team,detailed/Statistics and detailed/Credits screens - that is, four screenshots per battle

2) send data using a form: https://docs.google....-Shc9I/viewform

I recommend taking the screenshots during gameplay and then sending the data in a batch. It takes ~30sec per battle to fill the form. 

Please provide all kind of battle results, not just wins and great games.

With the factors Unkindest provided, the formula can be extended to cover both premium and standard tanks. 

Edited by jylpah, 29 July 2015 - 05:24 PM.

Angel_Interceptor #18 Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 62620 battles

View PostSpawnIscariot, on 29 July 2015 - 03:33 PM, said:

OK, let's do the Income coefficient first, which for the IS-7 is 98.6%.

Let's say WG has decided that 100 points of damage is worth 1,000 credits. Using the coefficient, each 100 points of damage you cause in your IS-7 will earn you 986 credits, ie. 98.6% of the base value of 1,000 credits. This coefficient will be applied to all credit generating activities such as Initial Spotting and Base Capping Points.

Now for the Camo coefficient, which for the IS-7 is 11.6% when it's not moving its hull by either driving forwards, backwards, or turning on the move, or traversing on the spot. The Camo coefficient is 5.8% when it is performing one of those actions. Turning your turret does not affect your Camo coefficient.

Then it gets complicated. Really, really bloody complicated. Basically it affects the View Range of any tanks that can spot you. The higher your coefficient, the closer the enemy needs to be to spot you. The lower the number, the higher the chance you'll be spotted at the enemy tanks maximum View Range.

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

Sooooo.... let me get this straight.

On both lists - Highest % is best?

Also, what about Rate of Fire?  My AT 15A does much more damage than my IS-6 ever does.  Is this taken into account or is this purely done on damage caused and therefore you could theoretically make more dosh from a fast firing tank with a lower co-efficient?

Edited by pradim1, 29 July 2015 - 04:52 PM.

Apply to join The Angel Interceptors today... you only have to beat me 1v1 to get in.

unkindest #19 Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46283 battles
  • [PHNX]

View Postpradim1, on 29 July 2015 - 06:48 PM, said:

On both lists - Highest % is best?

Yes, that's correct.

View Postpradim1, on 29 July 2015 - 06:48 PM, said:

Also, what about Rate of Fire?  My AT 15A does much more damage than my IS-6 ever does.  Is this taken into account or is this purely done on damage caused and therefore you could theoretically make more dosh from a fast firing tank with a lower co-efficient?

Earnings are not consist of only inflicted damage. See the first post, and julpah's post.

jylpah #20 Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24132 battles
  • [SKUX]

View PostEDURACE, on 29 July 2015 - 07:43 PM, said:

Just a reminder of what you get for capturing the base ;) just don't do it ever ;) also formula and some coefficients ;) 

http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/11061-i-did-a-very-bad-thing/page__pid__125388#entry125388

yes, The base cap-bonus is very small. Btw. I'm not sure if JoiningBattleBonus is linear per tier. The PC WoT wiki page says it could be a constant depended on tank's tier, but not necessarily linear.

Edit: after studying this, it seems the JoiningBattleBonus grows linearly each tier.

Edited by jylpah, 29 August 2015 - 07:02 PM.

Also tagged with silver, income, coefficient, percent, premium, tanks, visibility, camo, camouflage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users