• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Kagemusha67 #61 Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22124 battles

View Postarmandssvagers123, on 07 February 2016 - 02:29 PM, said:

Idk, 

I dont play for stats, or for credits, i dont play for dmg or for kills...

I play for FUN

Nothing else matters. 

I hawe been called 'noob' when i got 4-5k dmg with my obj704, i hawe benn called idio t, when i stand last in my team and got draw... 

Really i dont care stats and other opinion about me.... :) 

Well, that's your prerogative, and I hope that means you still play with the overall interests of the whole team at heart. But if someone decides to play in a non-cooperative, lone-wolf style, then they must also accept the abuse they will get from other players who they've let down, and, more importantly, they forfeit their right to call out other players in game. How can someone judge others' gameplay when they are not prepared to try to win for everyone's sake, but instead are just playing for kicks? They might, for example, think it's 'fun' to block team mates, or to sit out and watch a fur-ball without joining in. No-one else will agree with them, and if they get hate, I have to say: they deserve it. :justwait:

Edited by Kagemusha67, 07 February 2016 - 03:31 PM.

*WARNING! This vehicle is de-noobing!* *WARNING! This vehicle is de-noobing!* *WARNING! This vehicle is de-noobing!*

Proud Padawan of Active Frontline Klan

AFK Deputy Leader in charge of tea and biscuits. Now owner of HMS Insipid (currently in dry dock). Link to my stats: http://stats-sig.eu/...ha67/eu/sig.png

_Biggles_ #62 Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11253 battles

View Postepitaechisma, on 12 January 2016 - 06:00 PM, said:

Weeeeeell, idk.

Seems a bit too easy to me. 

Falls Creek:

Team: All go bridge, stay together or we die!

Noob: Ok.

Whole team goes to the bridge and finds nobody. Whole team rushes the bridge. Meanwhile the enemy starts to cap. Whole team sits on the mountains and trys to snipe into cap (which is of course impossible due to the buildings) and gets smacked by the enemy forces who defend the cap in a proper way and have lots of cover while your team goes at them one by one and dies on the open ground.

Noob: U all Noooooooobz!

Team: U nooooob 2!!!!

As you can see, it's not always intelligent to agree with everything some one or two teammates scream in the beginning of the battle. 

How to not be a noob, then? There are five basic rules:

(0. Look at the team list and think about the map and the best tactic, you would choose. If you're an experienced player you can also propose your plan in the beginning of the battle (stay polite pls).)

1. Try to always go with your team (never play the lone wolf).

2. Question the decision your team makes in the beginning of the battle based on your view on the teamlists and your strategic knowledge and try to propose alternative options if you think your team is going to make a stupid decision.

3. If so, try to convince them (not wasting too much time).

4. If you cant convince them, go with them, no matter how stupid their plan is and try to do your best.

5. Never ever demoralize or offend your team in the beginning of a battle. If they want to go bridge on falls creek let them do so (after you tryed to convince them not to do so with decent words). Dont call them noobs, dont write "we will loose". It's stupid and noobish to do such things, because they minimize your chance of winning and make your team despise you and refuse to cooperate with you.

0. is only for more experienced players. If you dont know the map, dont make suggestions. But whether you're an unexperienced or experienced player, always take a look at the team list (your tanks, the enemy tanks and the relation between meds and heavys on both teams). Imagine what is likely to happen.

Amen to that

Empros Clan 

"Win with Pride, Die with Honour!"

Proud Friend Of IRMA

hson_hson #63 Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30342 battles

View Postarmandssvagers123, on 07 February 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

I hawe been called 'noob' when i got 4-5k dmg with my obj704, i hawe benn called idio t, 

In general there is no direct link between being called noob and being one.

I have been called noob many times, a lot of them it ended up with me securing the win when the real noobs did something stupid.

Sometimes there is some substance behind it and sometimes it's not the players fault for looking like a noob (lag...)

On the other hand, making 4-5k dmg in a tier 9 tank isn't a guarantee that it's not a noob either.

I've watched lots of battles where a player made huge amount of damage but failed to help his team when they needed it the most so it ended up with him alone against 4-7 enemies all with very little hp left.

Idk, 

I dont play for stats, or for credits, i dont play for dmg or for kills...

I play for FUN

Nothing else matters. 

Really i dont care stats and other opinion about me.... 

I agree, there are a too many players who care more about their stats and not about having fun.

However you don't want to spoil everyone else's fun either do you?

i hawe benn called idio t, when i stand last in my team and got draw... 

If you don't care about stats or credits, then does it matter if it's a loss or a draw?

For me a draw means there are 14 losers, not just 7...

yakuzaa #64 Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 691 battles
[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk, 10 February 2016 - 06:47 AM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content.

eliazernikola2000 #65 Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17662 battles
My wr used to 70% hän i was on lower tiers..now its only 57 :(

Duggage_Hu #66 Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4292 battles
  • [ALBA]

A huge problem with WoT Blitz is that there is no place to practice driving and shooting skills. You know, the things that make a good tanker: putting the tank where it should be, and putting ordnance on the target.

The training tutorial is what, 3 minutes? After that: BATTLE! ...Good grief! What **sane** army would ever do that to new recruits?

What is the natural result? RrrrRRrrrrRRrr[beep!] spotted! RRrRRRrRr<turn>RrRrRRrrrrrrr<turn> [run into rock] <reverse>RRRrRR WHUMP! CLANK! POP! POP! WHUMP! {BOOM!} Tank explodes. Am I a noob, or just a rookie?

I just found out that the developer is implementing practice ranges. GREAT. I won't play again until I can push the right button automatically to steer/shoot/fix the tank.

See you then!

---Duggage

---Duggage_Hu [ALBAB] 

I don't grind lines. I grind tiers

Duggage_Hu #67 Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4292 battles
  • [ALBA]

Sorry, posted twice.

Edited by Duggage_2, 09 April 2016 - 04:37 PM.

---Duggage_Hu [ALBAB] 

I don't grind lines. I grind tiers

Green_Ping #68 Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8871 battles
  • [ELT_1]
You must camp and snipe with some tansks, for example Centurion 7/1. Its sometimes annoying when someone is calling you a "noob" when you are playing with your strenghts. And after the match you can see that you have done most damage. Then they will apologize you in the chat :)

_NormanP_ #69 Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:13 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31147 battles
  • [ALBA]

View PostGreen_Ping, on 16 April 2016 - 05:57 AM, said:

You must camp and snipe with some tansks, for example Centurion 7/1. Its sometimes annoying when someone is calling you a "noob" when you are playing with your strenghts. And after the match you can see that you have done most damage. Then they will apologize you in the chat :)

You would like to think that but, playing to strengths needs teamwork. A concept real noobs lack.

play for fun yes but, play for team and Clan.

ALBA - Carry harder

Play for team, play hard

Everyone started out as a Noob, just taking me longer to grow up :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users