Blue player information and the reason they go blue!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

sk8xtrm #1 Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 50001 battles
  • [VG]

Ok so first off for those who are not aware the blue players are people who are team killers and have killed or damaged enough allied tanks to reach that threshold to go blue.

I personally hate it when you win a game yet at the end these players decided to take a little pop shot at you killing you. This may seem irrelevant as it’s the end of the game however this increases your repair cost massively in comparison thus lowering your income won from that game.

So I just wanted to pass this information on for anyone who didn’t know to try help cut down on the team killing as it seems to be massive in blitz.

• People who team kill don’t stay blue forever only for a certain period of time so if they stop team killing they will go back to normal after a certain time frame.

THE MAIN REASON they go blue is to identify them and single them out as team killers and the reason for this is they are a free kill and YOU ARE ALLOWED to kill them without going blue yourself or getting in trouble for killing them, basically to teach them a lesson and for no other reason!!!

So to try discourage team killers you basically should kill them however to do with without affecting the odds of winning I personally will wait until it is obvious my team is going to win or is winning then I will take a shot at the team killer or I will use them as meat shield basically and push them towards the enemy while shooting the enemy so this person gets the shots not me.

I am only passing this information on as I am sure everyone else who sees a blue player thinks “goody a team player” like I do and I do make a point of not supporting said players as a result however I will not do it to the detriment of the team or the win.

P.S For those who think my approach to this is childish or harsh…it probably is to a degree however at least it may encourage them to stop killing team members as they will learn that nobody will come to support them when required, they will be singled out and targets….and this is the sole purpose of them going blue anyway!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....sk8xtrm

pelaminoskep #2 Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 354 battles
Mostly I'm not sure what they did and I just go about my business, try killing the opposite team, as they will kill us for sure (I only have a few shells to fire with my KV-1S). If I see one deliberately shooting at our own (and I know accidents will happen) I will one shot them with my massive boomgun whether they are blue or not. (Somehow they are always the lowest tier in the match)

sk8xtrm #3 Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 50001 battles
  • [VG]

View Postpelaminoskep, on 24 July 2014 - 02:45 PM, said:

Mostly I'm not sure what they did and I just go about my business, try killing the opposite team, as they will kill us for sure (I only have a few shells to fire with my KV-1S). If I see one deliberately shooting at our own (and I know accidents will happen) I will one shot them with my massive boomgun whether they are blue or not. (Somehow they are always the lowest tier in the match)

Same as me then, Im playing in the KV1s at the moment with the 122mm gun and like I said above my main goal is to get as many points as i can and to win the match....but if I can see my team is easily going to winning. i.e only one player left on the opposite heavily out numbered I will happily teach the blue a little lesson :)

And yes i do agree, from my experience anyway I find the blues mostly tend to be lower tiered and I also noticed that most seem to be tank destroyers.

m0chil #4 Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 2057 battles
When every time someone shoots you and it's a team mate,have a little tolerance.But if they go too far then they must be stopped e.g they killed someone or lowered your health to a critical point.I don't normally kill TKers cause I don't want to waste 4 k on a fellow tanker.

Current garage vehicles:

Russian: LTP Experimental tank,SU-152 Heavy SPG/Tank Destroyer. American: M4A3E8 "Fury" Medium Tank. German: Panzerkampfwagen E-75 Sterium Serie Heavy Tank.  British: None

Incoming vehicles: Panzerkampfwagen E-100 Super Heavy Experimental Tank,Jagdtiger 8.8cm Heavy Tank Destroyer, T34 Super Heavy Tank

sk8xtrm #5 Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 50001 battles
  • [VG]

View Postm0chil, on 24 July 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

When every time someone shoots you and it's a team mate,have a little tolerance.But if they go too far then they must be stopped e.g they killed someone or lowered your health to a critical point.I don't normally kill TKers cause I don't want to waste 4 k on a fellow tanker.

I understand that it is possible to have accidental fire which I am fine with i have done it once myself however to intentionally target a team member is wrong in my book and can just spoil the game for some. I don't want to waste money on fellow tanker either however I wouldn't call them "Fellow" if they are targeting you anyway but Id rather play the game anyway and have fun. P.s you need to kill a lot of team mates to turn blue apparently!

DerpyMcderp #6 Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16539 battles
  • [VG]

I'm always quite tolerant to team shooters, if I get shot, i just traverse my tank towards them and give them a little glare, if I continuously get shot, I'll notify them in chat that they need to cut it out, still getting shot at? They deserve to die. And a little side note, you have to pay up for any team damage you cause to others, if it's small like an accidental collision then relaxes, it's only 15 credits, if you go full on team killer mode, you have to pay all the bills, and you will lose XP too. Hopefully we don't have too many TKers from now on.

The only reason that you lost... is that you p***ed me off. 

Shaun_The_Bear #7 Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23599 battles
  • [ROAR]

Why don't we have a blacklist. The team killers named and shamed? Tonight I was hit from behind even before moving off. Then I turned and the person responsible ran. I got quite annoyed I must admit. Took 300 of my health, which I could have done with later on. I've seen this a lot and it's getting worse. 

Something must be done.

DerpyMcderp #8 Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16539 battles
  • [VG]

View PostShaun_The_Bear, on 06 September 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

Why don't we have a blacklist. The team killers named and shamed? Tonight I was hit from behind even before moving off. Then I turned and the person responsible ran. I got quite annoyed I must admit. Took 300 of my health, which I could have done with later on. I've seen this a lot and it's getting worse. 

Something must be done.

tier 1/2 battle piss me off so much when somebody teamkills, because, even though they go blue, nobody gives a grain of dust.

Edited by DerpyMcderp, 21 October 2014 - 08:14 PM.

UFOwarrior #9 Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29208 battles
  • [5TFU]
I was shot a number of times by blue tanks  in different games. i have zero tolerante and kill them  Immediately. Lets do that all together to teach them a lessen. 

nickvin09 #10 Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46910 battles
  • [T-FON]
I was attacked by [edited] when he was a green. It was a sustained attack and luckily I killed him. Is there any way to report these creatures?

Edited by BigBadVuk, 11 October 2014 - 08:14 AM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent.

M3rl1n707 #11 Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1045 battles
  • [BAS_7]
I must admit that I have been guilty of this myself, the main reason is because I am colour blind and the green and red colours for distinguishing players is difficult for me. Could it possibly be a designer help point to include in the options a means of changing this colour to suit colour blind users??

sk8xtrm #12 Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 50001 battles
  • [VG]

View PostM3rl1n707, on 12 October 2014 - 05:44 AM, said:

I must admit that I have been guilty of this myself, the main reason is because I am colour blind and the green and red colours for distinguishing players is difficult for me. Could it possibly be a designer help point to include in the options a means of changing this colour to suit colour blind users??

I got this....there is a very easy solution here,  you can adjust what logos appear above friendly or enemy tanks in the settings, adjusted friendly only to show HP and enemy to show hp, type of tank and tank logo. These will then appear above the tanks then and you can easily differentiate between them and quickly due to the amount of info provided above enemy tanks :)

Milly093 #13 Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 2809 battles

Not that it makes team killing better and I assume it's for those accidental hits where you inadvertently drive in front of a firing friendly but, there is a compensation for friendly fire and a fine for those that do it. I personally tend to ignore team killers.....and when I say ignore I mean go into a blind rage and curse the day they were born........

Saw one today that made me chuckle though (shocking behaviour and I should know better) On Blackgoldville, we had totally annihilated the opposition and there was one left. A couple of us held position but the rest....well, you've seen it before I'm sure, they just went berserk trying to be the one to get the final kill. 5 of them (yes, it was a very convincing victory) all charging towards this poor KV1 who hadn't got a clue where to turn and a lumbering Ferdinand, with glory clouding his senses, wandered right in front of a firing IS..........shame for him, funny to watch :teethhappy:

DerpyMcderp #14 Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16539 battles
  • [VG]

Oasis palms! Driving the T-28 medium! Hetzer with derp gun shoots me in the back, instantly turns blue, nobody notices/cares, I tell people to kill the blue guy, nope nothing, then I die to him, not banned yet, he continues on his merry way... I quit that battle in a flurry of rage.

Dehumanizzer #15 Posted 30 November 2014 - 01:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13977 battles

Well, I have earned blue icon thank to somebody popping in right in front of me, getting in my line of fire.

I never TK, and this blue thingy is just a bit annoying, I must say. And true, I've got that in one of my TDs. Other tanks are regular, green ones ;)

All games have their heroes TKs, tough, which is sad. Here, at least, such ppl may be punished here both by players as well as banished.

Regards to all gamers here, being hooked into this game on my iPad, playing only some 6 days and enjoying like hell!

Regards,
DH

One tanks as ones tank can tank

super_merel #16 Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7552 battles
Wait if you only played for 6 days it should not be possible for you to have experienced that since tk is impossible now?

Assassain101 #17 Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2215 battles
Well I Think thats a good idea, but some tanks have a larger hull and they can shoot some of it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users