Community Contributor Program - FAQ

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

mrpgilbert #261 Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28252 battles
  • [AFK]
I might have gone to his channel the first time, if he'd embedded a link.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

Mjr_Eazy #262 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:22 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8055 battles
  • [BT_SV]
Janissary, hi, as Mr Gilbert said please stop spamming the forums.  It’s great you’ve got a channel and want to be more active but this is not the right way to do it.  I’ve also raised a report with WG asking them to remove the spam and provide some help on how to use the forums.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

blades_offire_2016 #263 Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4799 battles
  • [BLUER]

hi i have a youtube channel called THEGAMING TANKER and i do videos and guide to tanks and news on upcoming updates on WOTB and WOT and I'm sometimes active on the forum please reply can i be a community contributor

Dans79Vet #264 Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30553 battles
  • [-GNA-]

View PostMrConway, on 23 September 2015 - 04:15 PM, said:

As some of you already know, we run a community contributor program for our other World of... titles and have already started expanding to World of Tanks Blitz. Through this program, we express our gratitude and offer our support to individual players who made a significant contribution towards the game and its growing Community.

Community Contributor FAQ
Q1. Who are the Community Contributors?
So what and who are the Community Contributors you may ask? They are awesome players who assist and help players of Wargaming games, such as showing off their love for Wargaming products over their stream or youtube, run a fansite or facebook page providing helpful answers, writing guides, run in-game events in our contest area, etc. Basically those of you who voluntarily dedicate your time and energy towards your love for Wargaming games and in doing so, improve the online community experience for others!  

Q2. Do Community Contributors represent Wargaming?
The Community Contributors are trusted members of the community that we want to work very closely with by sharing info with them as well as help them in their projects. Their opinions and stances remain totally their own and not those of Wargaming.

Q3. How do we select those who become Community Contributors?

Each case will be considered individually. However, a Community Contributor should have at least 3 months of (continuous) community contribution and interaction with Wargaming.net players via different channels such as: forum, fan site, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc.  Additionally, Contributors should have a good forum conduct for no less than half a year. No medium to major offences are allowed.

Q4. Do Community Contributors receive any payment from Wargaming?
Nope. Those recognized as Community Contributors work with the EU community staff to further fuel their hobby and audience, there is no payment involved.

Q5. Can I recommend someone to become the World of Tanks Community Contributor?
Of course! However Contributors will always be selected by the Community team.

Q6. What comes with being a Community Contributor?
Within your community region, you will automatically have a “Contributor” rank placed next to your name on the forum in blue. Additionally, those recognized will receive: occasional social media promotion on our main facebook/twitter/website, early access to certain game content, bonus codes/gold* for selected contests and events.
*this will depend on the event and will be sponsored by the Community team for each event done.

Q7. Cool! Are there already any Community Contributors?
Yes! Some of you may have already noticed streams and community members getting mentioned on our Facebook to bring more exposure to their videos, contests, streams or guides. Other community contributors have been given access to new tanks coming out in the upcoming patches to share with all of you. 

Q8. Sounds great, where do I apply?

If you think you have what it takes, please send your application to the community team via forum PM. (Cynd3r, MrConway, Ph3lan, Kandly) Please make sure to include links to your channel, posts or other work, a short description of yourself and why you think you would make a great contributor.

Players should try reading first post.

If you just ask in here then its a NO

2017 Blitz Fair is on par with Patch3.8 equipment change.... Fking Broken.  2017 has been the worst year for Blitz, fire who ever has these stupid ideas. Due to this WoW Blitz will never see a $ of mine.

ScanerSlo #265 Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31437 battles
  • [SLO-1]

Helllo All!

I´m in Youtube quite a long time.

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

If anyone can help me, cause i want to get contributor acc to make a video about every tank, I will be very grateful!

Please tell me what could I do to WG would give me this acc and what could I improve to get more subs!

Bye and please check my channel!

ScanerSlo aka HD Android Gaming

Edited by ScanerSlo, 31 December 2017 - 04:21 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #266 Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8055 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Er, I'd start by reading the post above yours :)

Welcome and good luck though, I'll have a look at the videos when I get time and provide some feedback; not that my opinion matters just that I'm always on the lookout for new channels, preferably ones where it's more normal play not super unicum press account with unlimited pram etc like Bushka's ;)

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

The_HONOUR #267 Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 54276 battles
  • [R2K-]

Hi there,

i would like to ask, whom should i ask to beeing a contributor, because the 4 nicknames on the topic, are mostly inactive here in forum...

Ted57_55 #268 Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:49 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 39530 battles
  • [1RTR_]

Seriously?  READ THE POST ABOVE:

If you think you have what it takes, please send your application to the community team via forum PM. (Cynd3r, MrConway, Ph3lan, Kandly) Please make sure to include links to your channel, posts or other work, a short description of yourself and why you think you would make a great contributor.

mrpgilbert #269 Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:52 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28252 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostTed57_55, on 09 January 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

Like he said, none of them are around any more. This garden is untended.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

The_HONOUR #270 Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 54276 battles
  • [R2K-]

View PostTed57_55, on 09 January 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

are u reading only the first sentence if u see a paragraph? they are not active!

Mjr_Eazy #271 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:26 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8055 battles
  • [BT_SV]
If they’ve not responded to the application then how about asking one of the other CC’s or raising a support ticket asking them who to contact?

Vagibreg #272 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21066 battles
  • [GRMP]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 31 December 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

Er, I'd start by reading the post above yours :)

Welcome and good luck though, I'll have a look at the videos when I get time and provide some feedback; not that my opinion matters just that I'm always on the lookout for new channels, preferably ones where it's more normal play not super unicum press account with unlimited pram etc like Bushka's ;)

All good, but I really dont like "watching" somebody play the game, I play the game, why would I watch somebody else when I can play myself. I do however watch informative videos like Bushka where I learn new locations, certain techniques, tactical decision making, ammo selection choices etc... Watching somebody get a top gun tells me very little. Listening to somebody show how to get top guns is helpful! 

Mjr_Eazy #273 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8055 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostVagibreg, on 11 January 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

All good, but I really dont like "watching" somebody play the game, I play the game, why would I watch somebody else when I can play myself. I do however watch informative videos like Bushka where I learn new locations, certain techniques, tactical decision making, ammo selection choices etc... Watching somebody get a top gun tells me very little. Listening to somebody show how to get top guns is helpful! 

I totally agree, I would rather play than watch others get a mastery.  I’ve not looked at these yet so reserve judgement...

Although I do like watching those that help improve me, it’s probably that I’m such a noob I don’t find bushka’s that useful in general :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users