• Please log in to reply
327 replies to this topic

Cst_69 #321 Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4628 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostCornish_Dyowl, on 25 March 2018 - 09:11 AM, said:

Hy. Who did you send your application to?  I'll try and find out what's happening.

Hy, i sent the application to, well, the AFK clan, my name is cst_69, do i have the right requirements to be accepted?

Edited by Cst_69, 25 March 2018 - 11:42 AM.

Cornish_Dyowl #322 Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29219 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostCst_69, on 25 March 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

Hy, i sent the application to, well, the AFK clan, my name is cst_69, do i have the right requirements to be accepted?

I’m not really sure as we know nothing about you yet  :)

As mentioned in the first post of this thread, and our in-game clan description, you will need to apply by sending the clan lead, or one of the deputies, a message in game.  Tell us a bit about yourself, the more interesting and funny the better to be honest.  We’re more interested to see if you will fit in with the current members than your stats.

Proud to be a Deputy Lead of AFK / IRMA.

Cst_69 #323 Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4628 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostCornish_Dyowl, on 25 March 2018 - 02:19 PM, said:

I’m not really sure as we know nothing about you yet  :)

As mentioned in the first post of this thread, and our in-game clan description, you will need to apply by sending the clan lead, or one of the deputies, a message in game.  Tell us a bit about yourself, the more interesting and funny the better to be honest.  We’re more interested to see if you will fit in with the current members than your stats. 

I just DM-ed you in-game about myself, i hope i will be accepted =]

Edited by Cst_69, 25 March 2018 - 03:02 PM.

KaiZye #324 Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1476 battles

Hy there guys, British tea drinker here with a northern accent (breaking the mold lads), how you all doing?

I recently applied to AFK but was rejected, does this mean that my stats are not up to par?

I havent played the most games but I would state I have a better understanding of competitive fundamentals and "how to get gud" than most with near the amount of games ive played with my WR.

I started out at 42% and over a small while managed to get up to 51% and steadily climbing.

Just a heads up, as you can see I crated my account a long time ago but have only recently this month have gotten back into this game and actually started competing and grinding proficiently.

Reason for my application is that I fee like the grind is becoming a title stale on my own and would like a clan that can take a bit of banter and actually have some communication via discord or chat etc as you can only take so many NEGATIVE/POSITIVE every game (did I mention how unreliable world chat is?

Based on my stats and from what I can see regarding activity of AFK it seems a good fit for an English crumpet such as myself  to do some jolly cooperation for the grind to the is5.

Edited by KaiZye, 10 April 2018 - 09:57 AM.

letssmashem #325 Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18133 battles
  • [AFK]
Hello folks, I’m just hoping to enquire about joining afk.
I’m a mature player who plays the game for its historical accuracy and for the enjoyment of playing and learning with others. I would be honoured if you could accommodate me in afk. I applied also to a deputy in game. My name is Letssmashem.
Cheers

Chairman_merpug #326 Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35237 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postletssmashem, on 19 June 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

Hello folks, I’m just hoping to enquire about joining afk.
I’m a mature player who plays the game for its historical accuracy and for the enjoyment of playing and learning with others. I would be honoured if you could accommodate me in afk. I applied also to a deputy in game. My name is Letssmashem.
Cheers

Hmmm. No TOG... 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Mjr_Eazy #327 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18235 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 19 June 2018 - 11:37 PM, said:

Hmmm. No TOG... 

What kind of sickos are you, expecting people to have a Tog :)

I love mine, it’s like being in the matrix, everything around you is happening 20 times quicker but you see it all and respond in a cool calm and collected way, it is the epitome of the Victorian Officer...

I can hear If being read by Richard Burton when I drive mine...

If you can keep your head when all about you   

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, 

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

letssmashem #328 Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18133 battles
  • [AFK]
Sorry that I don’t have the tog ;) even tho I would love to have it but I will probably purchase it in the near future. I like it’s slow gameplay where you can take hits for a platoon mate or softer targets, although I love coming up against a Tog as that usually means a mastery badge or a 1 st class with a lovely COD around the poor chap.

Also tagged with AFK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users