Type 61

review gameplay

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

ImThines_1 #21 Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17497 battles
This tank is very good in my opinion, I don't know why. My win rate is going up fast with this machine and I only need 115 000 XP for STB-1. Aced this tank twice today. The gun is very good against every tier you face which I like a lot. You need to hide the cupola since it's big and weak 

IrmaBecx #22 Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23637 battles
  • [IRMA]

View PostImThines_1, on 08 August 2017 - 12:28 AM, said:

This tank is very good in my opinion, I don't know why. My win rate is going up fast with this machine and I only need 115 000 XP for STB-1. Aced this tank twice today. The gun is very good against every tier you face which I like a lot. You need to hide the cupola since it's big and weak 

I had the same experience driving a lot of weakly armoured tanks, and I think it's because they force you to play better. You are more wary of getting hit, and therefore your gameplay will be less aggressive, meaning you take less damage, and stay longer in the game. Basically, the Type 61 and similar tanks are just guns on tracks, and the playstyle is just putting yourself in situations where you can use your sweet gun handling to put out the damage.

The STB-1 is even better; you gain the ability to bounce a shot or two off the turret, which makes it slightly more forgiving to drive. If you have learned to drive the Type 61 properly first, the STB-1 will be a breeze.

https://twitter.com/IrmaBecx

Wat? OMG! IrmaDrivesTanks on Youtube!

The IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosophy

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

Also tagged with review, gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users