Still not sure about the Dragon? Watch this!

dragon t62 type 62

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Ph3lan #21 Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• EU Community
  • 208 battles

View Postgmore_1, on 30 January 2016 - 10:16 PM, said:

Hi Guys, today I had few games with my mate (Phelan_hun) and made a video from them.

Nice video gmore_1!
I have to admit that your platoon mate's name made me a bit curious. It seems that we are both named Phelan/Ph3lan and we both come from Hungary. Is that a coincidence or is there some kind of connection? :)

#1(IP: 31.51.177.20

PhelaN_HUN #22 Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4547 battles

View PostPh3lan, on 31 January 2016 - 04:27 PM, said:

Nice video gmore_1!
I have to admit that your platoon mate's name made me a bit curious. It seems that we are both named Phelan/Ph3lan and we both come from Hungary. Is that a coincidence or is there some kind of connection? :)

Hello there! I actually got a lot of people telling me that I'm the fake PhelaN, and I didn't knew why until a guy told me that there is some youtuber using this name already. So I looked it up and find it. I'm guessing you're the one.

rossolancer #23 Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:50 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22156 battles
  • [IRMA]
Doppelganger's united!:trollface:

PhelaN_HUN #24 Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4547 battles

View Postrossolancer, on 31 January 2016 - 05:50 PM, said:

Doppelganger's united!:trollface:

lol 

Frodo_Nifinger #25 Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 57393 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostFrodo_Nifinger, on 31 January 2016 - 12:17 AM, said:

The dragon is like running nude through downtown 2 am saturday night only in sneaks. Much adrenaline, red ears, scary and fun at same time:P

wheee! I really got this little tank under my skin now. Two runs in a row. First Canals north spawn. Ran right for spotting spotted a Ferdinand coming my way, went down the depression and up behind him. Friends fired at him, so I took him out with two shells. Next was a patton. Fired at him so he went hiding behind a Building. So he couldn't see me. So I ran further south undetected and continued my rampage. Endscore: 4 kills and an Orlik medal! Next game changed enhanced gunlayong drive with binoculars.

Castilla! Ran to castle on top ready to run for my life. No ones there. Started spotting. Two tanks riding along north rigde towards Mill. I fired at them taking most HP out Of the leaving tank. Hit second tank three times. Took out a Tiger on Lane to cap. And then two other tanks at Mill. Then I ran. Down to alley next to base and killed a T43 ( leaving tank on rigde ) A SOS call again! My one remaining teammate a jagdpanther was in trouble just upside  the alley next to base. I ran round the builidings and killed a jap. Tier VII just in time to save his bacon. Then a T34/85 came up on other side of baseret made an easy kill as well. Mastery, Orlik and five notches om my kill-stick.

Its a good little tank.:justwait:

Edited by Frodo_Nifinger, 31 January 2016 - 06:11 PM.

The Hobbit is a proud member of

gmore_1 #26 Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14157 battles

View PostFrodo_Nifinger, on 31 January 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

wheee! I really got this little tank under my skin now. Two runs in a row. First Canals north spawn. Ran right for spotting spotted a Ferdinand coming my way, went down the depression and up behind him. Friends fired at him, so I took him out with two shells. Next was a patton. Fired at him so he went hiding behind a Building. So he couldn't see me. So I ran further south undetected and continued my rampage. Endscore: 4 kills and an Orlik medal! Next game changed enhanced gunlayong drive with binoculars.

Castilla! Ran to castle on top ready to run for my life. No ones there. Started spotting. Two tanks riding along north rigde towards Mill. I fired at them taking most HP out Of the leaving tank. Hit second tank three times. Took out a Tiger on Lane to cap. And then two other tanks at Mill. Then I ran. Down to alley next to base and killed a T43 ( leaving tank on rigde ) A SOS call again! My one remaining teammate a jagdpanther was in trouble just upside  the alley next to base. I ran round the builidings and killed a jap. Tier VII just in time to save his bacon. Then a T34/85 came up on other side of baseret made an easy kill as well. Mastery, Orlik and five notches om my kill-stick.

Its a good little tank.:justwait:

that's the way! :justwait: 

Ph3lan #27 Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• EU Community
  • 208 battles

View PostPhelaN_HUN, on 31 January 2016 - 05:09 PM, said:

Hello there! I actually got a lot of people telling me that I'm the fake PhelaN, and I didn't knew why until a guy told me that there is some youtuber using this name already. So I looked it up and find it. I'm guessing you're the one.

I am indeed the one :) That's a really cool coincidence though, a fellow Phelan from Hungary playing World of Tanks (Blitz) and appearing in a YouTube video about the game. Well met sir! :)

gmore_1 #28 Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14157 battles

View PostPh3lan, on 31 January 2016 - 04:27 PM, said:

Nice video gmore_1!

Glad you liked it :) 

PhelaN_HUN #29 Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4547 battles

View PostPh3lan, on 31 January 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

I am indeed the one :) That's a really cool coincidence though, a fellow Phelan from Hungary playing World of Tanks (Blitz) and appearing in a YouTube video about the game. Well met sir! :)

I'm glad it's not a problem that my name is almost the same as yours. I was worried that I'm gonna get banned. Glad to "meet" you. :) PS: I looked at a few of your videos, good stuff. Oh, and I'm actually from Transylvania. :)

IrmaBecx #30 Posted 31 January 2016 - 08:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 26000 battles
  • [AFK]
Making it look easy there. Nice video!

https://twitter.com/IrmaBecx

Wat? OMG! IrmaDrivesTanks on Youtube!

The IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosophy

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

Calisota #31 Posted 31 January 2016 - 08:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 21707 battles
  • [NERV]

I dont understand why u "applause" for this video... Isnt the roundabout driving in a medium/light tank normal gameplay?:amazed:

The user of the Löwe at the end for example wasnt even able to maneuver his tank. He didnt shoot, he didnt rotate the turret to track the dragon and he aimed in arcade - his gun was just aiming at the turret and he just drove back onto a hill... 

The T29 did the same... He is with his team in the loosing position and drove to the last position he saw the dragon and thats the most stupid idea i ever saw. Any bot wouldnt do that hprrible mistake. The KV-2s didnt move the hull with the turret to rotate quicker and so on... He had exceptional good noob players in the red team so it looks like he played like a pro - even if it was just normal for any medium player. :facepalm:

Yeah the dragon looks cool, but when half of all wot players get the fact that the dragon has weaker armor than a leopard pt a, they will hunt him with HE and after the first 40sec. every dragon user can go into his/her garage again.

gmore_1 #32 Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14157 battles

View PostCalisota, on 31 January 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

I dont understand why u "applause" for this video... Isnt the roundabout driving in a medium/light tank normal gameplay?:amazed:

The user of the Löwe at the end for example wasnt even able to maneuver his tank. He didnt shoot, he didnt rotate the turret to track the dragon and he aimed in arcade - his gun was just aiming at the turret and he just drove back onto a hill... 

The T29 did the same... He is with his team in the loosing position and drove to the last position he saw the dragon and thats the most stupid idea i ever saw. Any bot wouldnt do that hprrible mistake. The KV-2s didnt move the hull with the turret to rotate quicker and so on... He had exceptional good noob players in the red team so it looks like he played like a pro - even if it was just normal for any medium player. :facepalm:

Yeah the dragon looks cool, but when half of all wot players get the fact that the dragon has weaker armor than a leopard pt a, they will hunt him with HE and after the first 40sec. every dragon user can go into his/her garage again.

first of all...the video is not called "I play like a pro". It is a video made for the sole purpose of showing the qualities of this tank from the prospective of a normal player like me.

It is also easy to look at a video and see things extremely easy. 

The t29 was coming toward me and I flanked him... I probably wouldn't have done that with a t59 mate. I wanted to show the speed, how effectively relocate on the map and never face the enemy gun.

Also:

- The tank is not a super tank, but it is fast and it is tier 7 ...why compare it with a Leopard? Plus, you tell me that the Leopard is better, I checked your stats with the leopard and OUCH! Mine with the T62 are better...so, if you can play better than me, it should be the tank...am I wrong?

- The Lowe was not a good player but I wanted to show that the Type 62 profile is so low that some tanks can shoot if you get really close (he shot my turret and bounced). He was turning the turret...check again ;) I made a full 360 around, then used his "push" to rotate my tank and sit on his flank....where he couldn't shoot at me.

If you think you can do better, just post a video! :) and be positive! It is a game and this video was fun. If you think I'm not a good player...well, I will survive :)

Edited by gmore_1, 31 January 2016 - 09:59 PM.

The_Mighty_Wombat #33 Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37572 battles
  • [-GNA-]

I like where the comet comes flying in and you move and let him fly over the edge. Nice work.

I found the Dragon really comes into its own towards the end of the match, when you have solo targets or get them away from the group, then most average players don't stand a chance. Many underestimate the speed and gun.

Huwie_ #34 Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:11 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36760 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostCalisota, on 31 January 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

Why are you so negative?

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Hy! From Active Frontline Klan

Huwie_ #35 Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36760 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostEDURACE, on 01 February 2016 - 04:22 AM, said:

Churchill I eats Dragons for breakfast! Tested! :justwait:

Nice one!

You can't rambo in Churchill! :)

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Hy! From Active Frontline Klan

IrmaBecx #36 Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 26000 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostEDURACE, on 01 February 2016 - 06:22 AM, said:

Churchill I eats Dragons for breakfast! Tested! :justwait:

My beautiful Panthers eat Dragons all day and all night. Except when there's two of them with the same clan tag... :)

Edited by IrmaBecx, 01 February 2016 - 04:34 AM.

https://twitter.com/IrmaBecx

Wat? OMG! IrmaDrivesTanks on Youtube!

The IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosophy

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

gmore_1 #37 Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14157 battles

View PostEDURACE, on 01 February 2016 - 04:41 AM, said:

Played solo 2 x 2 XP sessions with all my 5th tier tanks yesterday. Just to denoob 5th tier tanks and also tried to remember how to play solo. Took a lot of my nerves. :angry: Pathetic 72% WR over 44 battles... :deer::child::facepalm:

I played some 2x games this morning and won all of them. But I cleverly left the t62 in the garage :) ...too many hungry Churchillaround :bush:

Zagor_te_nei #38 Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 44840 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostHuwie_, on 01 February 2016 - 05:27 AM, said:

Nice one!

You can't rambo in Churchill! :)

He probably can,

he becomes

SLOW-MO EDURAMBO      :rolleyes:

Proud noob member of Active Frontline Klan

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity!     ...  Robert A. Heinlein

MeltingTurret #39 Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:34 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29191 battles
  • [PLNP]
I am happy with the dragon, especially on that map. it is a real bum shooter and you can be sneeky too. good tank good speed good gun. it can also take a few shots if you are hull down and careful. i like it.

MosjeDayan #40 Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27999 battles
  • [NLBE2]

I am still not sure about the Dragon. I have blue stats in the Comet, dark green in the Leopard PTA and I saw blue wn7 in my Dragon so I expected at last green star 1. But when star1 was available: below average... :amazed:

Strange, because I see a lot of bad Dragon players and I am always in the first half of the damage list, even in tier IX games.

The problem with the Dragon is that you need a good team who can hold the line for a while.

Also tagged with dragon, t62, type 62

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users