Still not sure about the Dragon? Watch this!

dragon t62 type 62

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Dassem_ #41 Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28855 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostCalisota, on 31 January 2016 - 09:16 PM, said:

but when half of all wot players get the fact that the dragon has weaker armor than a leopard pt a, they will hunt him with HE 

I'll give you that one. My use of HE shells has gone through the roof lately! :)

I love the dragon, and I don't have it! Only really good players are dangerous in it. Everyone else are just bonus damage and credits saved, because HE!

REVERSE 3.8!!!  (and check out The Dassem Channel, youtube.)

Siko #42 Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles

Yeah amazes me how many Dragons I'm seeing duking it out with heavies and getting wasted. Surely it's run to a good spot and hide, snipe until spotted then run away and repeat until you shoot around the map finishing off badly damaged reds? I platooned with Tweakums yesterday in his Dragon and was amazed that when we circled a red they always seemed to ignore him and concentrate on me, he finished most his games with full HP and that was including T9 games, but then again he's a great player.

A pair of unicums in Dragons could do real damage.

Schlarb #43 Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 45849 battles
  • [AFK]

Nice video chaps!

hson_hson #44 Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30342 battles
  • [VLNT]

View PostMosjeDayan, on 01 February 2016 - 09:22 AM, said:

I have blue stats in the Comet, dark green in the Leopard PTA and I saw blue wn7 in my Dragon so I expected at last green star 1. But when star1 was available: below average... 

Strange, because I see a lot of bad Dragon players 

Not strange at all

That's how Star1 and WN8 works, you are compared to others playing the same tank while WN7 focus only on your stats in the tank and have a static formula.

For each player above average, there is one below, even though all of them are above the average for a totally different tank on the same tier

tiggersausages #45 Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:21 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40091 battles
  • [IMM0R]

View PostDans79Vet, on 31 January 2016 - 10:17 PM, said:

I like where the comet comes flying in and you move and let him fly over the edge. Nice work.

I found the Dragon really comes into its own towards the end of the match, when you have solo targets or get them away from the group, then most average players don't stand a chance. Many underestimate the speed and gun.

Exactly this.  

The speed is truly amazing so for example I was stuck hidden behind a rock in the open against two remaining enemies on my own quite a distance from them so pinned down without many options it would seem but after teasing out a couple of shots from them I was able to burst out on the reload and tare across to get around on said enemy and COD him / use him to hide from his mate. No way i could have pulled this off in something less speedy..  

Also its frikkin hilarious fun fun aint it if you like to go fast fast fast! :) 

tiggersausages #46 Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:27 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40091 battles
  • [IMM0R]

View Postgmore_1, on 31 January 2016 - 11:00 AM, said:

Gg :)

...but replace the 2 dragons with 2 is6 (we know MM can do that sometimes). I'd rather drive 2 T59, that's the best tank for platoon

sure but you can't compare a tier 8 heavy platoon against a tier 7 light tank platoon.  I think the general point is that in a weak armoured tank like that it's certainly helpful to have a mate with you.  Similarly in the Comet I prefer to play in a platoon as well for safety sake ideally with another Comet ( more for fun's sake!) 

MosjeDayan #47 Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27999 battles
  • [NLBE2]

View Posthson_hson, on 01 February 2016 - 09:46 AM, said:

Not strange at all

That's how Star1 and WN8 works, you are compared to others playing the same tank while WN7 focus only on your stats in the tank and have a static formula.

For each player above average, there is one below, even though all of them are above the average for a totally different tank on the same tier

I see so much bad Dragons so I expected its easy to play above average. But I didnt.

SirArthurStreebGreebling #48 Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:50 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 43841 battles
  • [VG]

View Postgmore_1, on 30 January 2016 - 10:16 PM, said:

Hi Guys, today I had few games with my mate (Phelan_hun) and made a video from them.

I just wanted to show how much fun could be this tank. The video is at normal speed and I didn't cut anything just to let you understand how fast it is (and how good is the gun!)

I will post more videos on my YouTube channel later on :)

Great video!

What's the music?  Makes me wish I still had my Jackson and the 100w valve Marshall stack!

gmore_1 #49 Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14157 battles

View PostBucks85th, on 01 February 2016 - 11:50 AM, said:

Great video!

What's the music?  Makes me wish I still had my Jackson and the 100w valve Marshall stack!

Hi! I'm glad you like it :)

I got the music from a YouTube channel with plenty of Royalty Free music

https://www.youtube....h?v=6MZkYl6ywUk

:B

Kong_79 #50 Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22796 battles
  • [IRMA]

View PostCalisota, on 31 January 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

I dont understand why u "applause" for this video... Isnt the roundabout driving in a medium/light tank normal gameplay?:amazed:

The user of the Löwe at the end for example wasnt even able to maneuver his tank. He didnt shoot, he didnt rotate the turret to track the dragon and he aimed in arcade - his gun was just aiming at the turret and he just drove back onto a hill... 

The T29 did the same... He is with his team in the loosing position and drove to the last position he saw the dragon and thats the most stupid idea i ever saw. Any bot wouldnt do that hprrible mistake. The KV-2s didnt move the hull with the turret to rotate quicker and so on... He had exceptional good noob players in the red team so it looks like he played like a pro - even if it was just normal for any medium player. :facepalm:

Yeah the dragon looks cool, but when half of all wot players get the fact that the dragon has weaker armor than a leopard pt a, they will hunt him with HE and after the first 40sec. every dragon user can go into his/her garage again.

I see plenty of players who don't know how to traverse tank and turret, sooo I think the video is still a good illustration of ways to use this tank.

P

CAP THE BASE! - Edurace, RIP, never forgot!

Also tagged with dragon, t62, type 62

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users