Mods

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HESHed_PoTaTo #1 Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10053 battles
  • [PINK]

So, i've been tinkering around with some skin swapping and model swapping(be careful while doing this) after awhile its fun to have japanese desert camo on pz ii g right?

I have come to ask, do we have any modders here? Would like some module swaps to be done(fully upgraded luchs to stock on as looks go) IF we have any modders here, could they answer if this is possible without breaking game.

Thats all for now, by.

Sincerely HESHed_PoTaTo

ykohistsni #2 Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11852 battles
I don't think I will pass step 1 as a modder...

Buff the Jadgtiger 8.8 plssssssssss

Zoschoen #3 Posted 17 February 2016 - 05:34 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24167 battles
  • [EMRS]
In Dutch modder means dirt and that's as far my knowledge goes :trollface:

Y4533N #4 Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24525 battles
  • [RIOT-]

View PostHESHed_PoTaTo, on 16 February 2016 - 06:46 PM, said:

So, i've been tinkering around with some skin swapping and model swapping(be careful while doing this) after awhile its fun to have japanese desert camo on pz ii g right?

I have come to ask, do we have any modders here? Would like some module swaps to be done(fully upgraded luchs to stock on as looks go) IF we have any modders here, could they answer if this is possible without breaking game.

Thats all for now, by.

Sincerely HESHed_PoTaTo

Depends on company (in this case wargaming)  and what has been modded

If you mod something that gives you more advantage or aids you in any way, shape or form - that's cheating and is bad which could result in ban

Edited by Y4533N, 18 February 2016 - 12:10 AM.

Wg please consider my ideas.     Clan Leader of RIOT

* Implement an indicator for our friends such as LF "platoon", "unavailable", "t.room" and in a "battle" in our friends list * Rank level next to clan tag for the green team (There is plenty of space).                                                                                                       "When I die, I want WG to lower me in the Grave so they can let me down one last time"  - Y4533N.  :teethhappy:

Y4533N #5 Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:17 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24525 battles
  • [RIOT-]
I mod games, i rebuild APK files  small little games that arent server sided - nothing major and I'm not a computer whizz at it either, I have a friend who can do all that. He also helps me out if I want anything

daseem_ultor made me chuckle with that yt link he posted - showed it to him and he laughed - thanks for that :)

* Implement an indicator for our friends such as LF "platoon", "unavailable", "t.room" and in a "battle" in our friends list * Rank level next to clan tag for the green team (There is plenty of space).                                                                                                       "When I die, I want WG to lower me in the Grave so they can let me down one last time"  - Y4533N.  :teethhappy:

HESHed_PoTaTo #6 Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:56 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10053 battles
  • [PINK]

View PostY4533N, on 18 February 2016 - 02:09 AM, said:

Depends on company (in this case wargaming)  and what has been modded

If you mod something that gives you more advantage or aids you in any way, shape or form - that's cheating and is bad which could result in ban

Yes, i know, i mean visual eye candy no hitskins etc as these are ugly and i like eye candy. 

Just visual changes to tanks.

Y4533N #7 Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24525 battles
  • [RIOT-]

View PostHESHed_PoTaTo, on 18 February 2016 - 04:56 AM, said:

Yes, i know, i mean visual eye candy no hitskins etc as these are ugly and i like eye candy. 

Just visual changes to tanks.

i don't represent wg, but personally I think it's OK and I'm sure they do too - but remember back it up etc. In case you go wrong 

Also tagged with Mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users