Best tank for killing the New German Light tanks?

New German Lights Spähpanzer Ru 251 Luchs Littlepard SP I C Pz II G

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Dassem_ #61 Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31495 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostIrmaBecx, on 01 March 2016 - 06:26 PM, said:

So, five games in with Pz IV and 10,5: four wins and one loss because I left the hill on Middleburg. My own fault, in other words.

Effectiveness against tiers IV-VI confirmed. Add to list asap.

I would say it makes money with HEAT if you have a premium account. And I think it looks silly, so going back to the 7,5 :)

yeah, wouldnt know about non-premium earning... :hiding:

i have the Anko for when I want regular pziv play, so the tech tree pziv get to keep the 105 for the funny moments. Like in the second half of the video, the shot in the back of the T-34.

Check out The Dassem Channel

IrmaBecx #62 Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29594 battles
  • [AFK]

Also: Mustakustaa, the reason you never killed a VK 28.01 with your Deathbringer is Tier IV only sees tier V, unless you failtoon.

By book I suspect you mean "Speed Kills! The Definitive Guide to the New German Lights"? You are most certainly a co-author, it's mostly stuff from the forums. I'll be sure to give you a credit when it emerges from "development hell".

In the mean time, read my new book "Animal Cruelty: Countering the Luchs and Other New German Lights", available for download soon:

image.jpeg

Edited by IrmaBecx, 01 March 2016 - 06:13 PM.

https://twitter.com/IrmaBecx

Wat? OMG! IrmaDrivesTanks on Youtube!

The IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosophy

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

MustaKustaa #63 Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29798 battles
  • [MK]

View PostIrmaBecx, on 01 March 2016 - 08:12 PM, said:

Also: Mustakustaa, the reason you never killed a VK 28.01 with your Deathbringer is Tier IV only sees tier V, unless you failtoon.

By book I suspect you mean "Speed Kills! The Definitive Guide to the New German Lights"? You are most certainly a co-author, it's mostly stuff from the forums. I'll be sure to give you a credit when it emerges from "development hell".

In the mean time, read my new book "Animal Cruelty: Countering the Luchs and Other New German Lights", available for download soon:

image.jpeg

Buahahahahaa!!

I am certainly pro animal cruelty in this sense. Allthough I do a lot of cruelty with animals too. But all kinds of animal name carrying tanks, be it Leopards, Panthers, Tigers and other not-so-furry felines, and yes, even wolverines. But most importantly, seals and manatees. I have a sudden urge to find a manatee and seal club. Multible interpretations are my thing..

Edited by MustaKustaa, 01 March 2016 - 08:13 PM.

MolotovKoktail rules of engagement:

1.Have fun

2.Let others have fun, so behave yourself

3.Have fun together, so NO political, religious, etc discussion.

MustaKustaa #64 Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29798 battles
  • [MK]

Oohhhh!!! 

I FOUNDS HUWIE!!

1.Have fun

IrmaBecx #65 Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29594 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostMustaKustaa, on 01 March 2016 - 10:05 PM, said:

Buahahahahaa!!

I am certainly pro animal cruelty in this sense. Allthough I do a lot of cruelty with animals too. But all kinds of animal name carrying tanks, be it Leopards, Panthers, Tigers and other not-so-furry felines, and yes, even wolverines. But most importantly, seals and manatees. I have a sudden urge to find a manatee and seal club. Multible interpretations are my thing..

Yes, my thing as well. Originally, the title was "Cruelty to Animals", but I changed it since "Animal Cruelty" can also be read as "Bestial Cruelty" or "djurisk grymhet" in Swedish. GTransl. tells me that's "eläimellinen julmuus" in Finnish, but I can't determine if the translation works on account of only being able to say "enormous tractor" and count to three in Finnish. 

View PostMustaKustaa, on 01 March 2016 - 10:14 PM, said:

Oohhhh!!! 

I FOUNDS HUWIE!!

Correct. His new avatar is my interpretation, done originally for the GuP creative contest.

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

MustaKustaa #66 Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29798 battles
  • [MK]

"Eläimellinen julmuus" translates as "Bestial cruelty" just like you said. Valtava traktori is a surprising thing to know in finnish!

And yes. Animals DO include dragon too! Koi is also known as water dragon, but I am not very sure what other animals are known to be dragons, apart of this pond fish..

1.Have fun

Cookiebile #67 Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:42 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 66969 battles
  • [AFK]
In lower tier games a bunch of Luchs and Leo's really can change the character of the game, of course they are top predetor, especially when they can hunt in a pack. My PZB2 is very good too handle them IF there's two of them, but with plenty around you really must have a team that knows what is going on (very often, no..)

IrmaBecx #68 Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29594 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostMustaKustaa, on 02 March 2016 - 04:28 PM, said:

"Eläimellinen julmuus" translates as "Bestial cruelty" just like you said. Valtava traktori is a surprising thing to know in finnish!

And yes. Animals DO include dragon too! Koi is also known as water dragon, but I am not very sure what other animals are known to be dragons, apart of this pond fish..

I was taught "Kauhean suuri traktori", actually. This was in Stockholm, so probably some kind of "platt-finnish"?

MustaKustaa #69 Posted 03 March 2016 - 07:20 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29798 battles
  • [MK]

I would translate "Kauhean suuri traktori" as Awestrikingly enormous tractor.

Allthough that sentence would propably be heard out of the mouth of a little kid who actually IS in awe of the huge size of the tractor while saying it, so your translation is very valid! 

1.Have fun

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users