"Reloading"

In game message

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mortylaa #1 Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1513 battles
What is the meaning behind the standard message "reloading"? I mean we are all reloading all the time, so what's the point? Is there another meaning I don't get?

pouchy #2 Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4140 battles

Not really. It's just to let your teammates know that you are [still] reloading. Like if you drive something with high reload time - jgpze100, KV-1S etc.

But honestly I never use it.

It will be pretty useful once autoloader French tanks will be here. As their reload times are pretty high (40 seconds)

sk8xtrm #3 Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 50001 battles
  • [VG]
I used it a lot of xbox but haven't much on here as its not needed as much due to the high pace of the games! I used it when in a platoon or group of Heavies or TD with long reload times as rather than everyone playing peekaboo at the same time you are firing in succession or taking it in turns to shoot so your not out of cover longer than needed, actually worked very well like that to...hope that makes sense.lol

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....sk8xtrm

PictusCZ #4 Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:58 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 2372 battles
Not really important on low tiered tanks, where you probably reload in less than 10 secs. This comes to use on high tiers, where you can be reloading for example as long 20 seconds so it is good to let ur team mates know that they can't expect you to shoot within the next moments. And this message becomes extra useful for tanks with that "auto loading" guns, where you can fire let's say 4 shots in rapid succession and then reload for significant period of time relative to normal interval between shots.

Herní HW: iPad mini retina 32GB

Stroje: M26 Pershing || E-75 || T-127 || T-25 || Hetzer || T20

Jsem fanoušek německé techniky, ale VK3002M je peklovehikl...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users