44 replies to this topic

xFluffyWolf #1 Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14930 battles
  • [PINK]

Greetings all and Welcome to PINK!

What is PINK?   

The concept itself existed earlier but we started to function as a proper clan in March 2016. We are targeting the mature, friendly and skilful players of the WOT Blitz community. We use Discord for friendly off-topic chats and anything WOT Blitz related. Anybody is free to join to our Discord: this will be our main hub of communication and everything will be accessible from here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Objectives

• To become a recognisable name and a strong clan to face in the EU server.
  • Create a growing family where everybody is having a joyful experience.
  • Have fun both in game and discord whilst still upholding a degree of respect for one another.

“There's gonna be times when people tell you that you can't live your dreams, this is what I tell them, Never Say Never.” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Law of PINK

1. Display good manners and exemplary behaviour in game and all the services linked to the game

• You are representing PINK and we do not want PINK targeted for your behaviour.

2. Members to be mature when they are having fun.

• This is done by displaying respect to all the other members. This applies to the WOT Blitz community too. You have to be wary of what you say and who is around. If it has the potential of upsetting someone then please keep it to yourself.

3. Members are all equal here

• There is to be no discrimination to sex, age, gender, disability, religion, race, nationality, creed etc. We also do not want any glorification of past and/or present atrocities.

4. Access to discord

• This app is free and is accessible across all platforms. It will serve as our portal. We are really trying to make everything conveniently accessible to you.

5. Activity in game and on discord

• We are here to play the game and have fun together. If you want to be a part of this fun then you are going to need to be active to a certain amount. But we understand that you are busy for whatever reasons, then just let us know.

6. Possess a decent understanding of English and being able to communicate effectively

• Considering our members will be English speaking you will need to understand and converse also. This is the ability of expressing your opinions to a reasonable standard.

7. Zero tolerance policy

• Trolling, the use of offensive language, posting of indecent images and flaming others will be met with severe consequences. We do not condone any terrible actions committed by any of the members.

8. Platoon with all clan members regardless of skill level

• We are a family and we are here to help each other improve whilst having fun. You can work effectively as a team and perform just as great as two pros playing together. Support and help each other.

9. The ultimate pink and fluffy rule!

• We want you guys and gals to have fun!

The PINK Specification

(I) Age and Maturity – This is the key aspect of PINK     

We are currently only accepting players of the age of 18 and over.

You will need to be mature with a friendly attitude and possess the ability to get along with all. You will be helpful to other members and sociable.

There will be players under the age of 18 who are very mature so we will waive the age requirement for such players.

(II) Statistics

We expect you to have a win ratio of 58% for a good chance of being accepted. We understand that WR is not an ideal measurement of skill in this game. This is why we will be looking at your gameplay and the ratios/average damaged achieved with your high tier tanks. If we see some potential then we will take you on and help you improve.

(III) Tanks

You need to have at least one tier X tank. We can help you with the tier X tank and help you improve in this tier so that you can be competitive and represent the clan in events and clan wars. If you are close to this tier X and we are impressed by you then you may be accepted earlier.

(IV) Experience

You need to have played at least 3000 battles so we know you have developed a decent understanding of the game. Though we can make a few exceptions if you are already knowledgeable.

(V) Clan Participation*

It is a basic expectation for our members to be on discord on a regular basis, at least a few times a week. We need members to be active in game and on discord. Inactive members will be reviewed and ultimately have their membership to the clan revoked.

*People have jobs, families and other real life commitments to tend to. For whatever reason, you may be inactive for a short while or can only play during a select period then just let us know. We understand.

Trial Period

You meet the above requirements (I-V) but we need to see how you play and what you are like. This is basically a brief introduction from you to us. We will get to know each other and see if you can be accepted into the PINK family J

Get in touch

If you want to join us, then contact either myself or xFluffyTermy in game or on discord. You could post here and then someone will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Invitation to our discord: https://discord.gg/0tQ3g8Xbws4HQO0a

PINK Stats: http://www.blitzstar...m/clan/eu/18263

http://wotbstars.com...geo=EU&lang=eng

Edited by xFluffyWolf, 21 March 2016 - 05:26 PM.

mrpgilbert #2 Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31317 battles
  • [AFK]

Good luck with the clan! Happy to be where I am right now, and will probably never meet your entry requirements, but it's a pretty damn' good troll name*, and it's good to see spelling that works. . :)

*Not as good as AFK, of course :trollface:

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

xFluffyWolf #3 Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14930 battles
  • [PINK]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 21 March 2016 - 04:55 PM, said:

Good luck with the clan! Happy to be where I am right now, and will probably never meet your entry requirements, but it's a pretty damn' good troll name*, and it's good to see spelling that works. . :)

*Not as good as AFK, of course :trollface:

But I'm serious. I actually love pink fluffy unicorns. Thanks for the support! :great:

Hey, you can't compare this to an already established clan! That's just cheating! :(

Edited by xFluffyWolf, 21 March 2016 - 05:19 PM.

dimi2dimi_ #4 Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 30223 battles
  • [PHNX]

Good luck from me, I am sure we will see PINK more and more. 

Toxic_Trouble #5 Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42788 battles
  • [AXI]
Good luck I hope u make a great clan mate 

xFluffyWolf #6 Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14930 battles
  • [PINK]

View Postback2black_, on 22 March 2016 - 11:56 PM, said:

Hehe that is lovely! Thanks for the support, appreciated!

xFluffyWolf #7 Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14930 battles
  • [PINK]

View PostToxic_Trouble, on 22 March 2016 - 11:59 PM, said:

Good luck I hope u make a great clan mate 

Thank you mate, I will try my darn best! ;)

JoseOlas #8 Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 68789 battles
  • [PHNX]
Good luck and MUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH

IrmaBecx #9 Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 21217 battles
  • [IRMA]
I think I've already seen your clan tag in game, best of luck with your clan!

https://twitter.com/IrmaBecx

Wat? OMG! IrmaDrivesTanks on Youtube!

The IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosophy

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

84venturi #10 Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:36 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9482 battles
  • [AFK]
Nice introduction and I wish you success with the new clan, don't forget to say "Hy".

Proud goldnoob member and owner of HMS Excrement, oh and an M60 as well.

xFluffyWolf #11 Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14930 battles
  • [PINK]

View Post84venturi, on 23 March 2016 - 09:36 AM, said:

Nice introduction and I wish you success with the new clan, don't forget to say "Hy".

Hyyyyyy ;)

xFluffyWolf #12 Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14930 battles
  • [PINK]

View PostJoseOlas, on 23 March 2016 - 03:00 AM, said:

Good luck and MUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH

View PostIrmaBecx, on 23 March 2016 - 03:46 AM, said:

I think I've already seen your clan tag in game, best of luck with your clan!

Thank you :great:

_W4RO_ #13 Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:38 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 37813 battles
  • [W4RO]
Like the other fella say's, nice troll name. Wish the best for you and have an easy road to the top ! See ya in the battlefield 

W4RO - UNDEFEATED

Athenike #14 Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13247 battles
  • [PHNX]

View PostxFluffyWolf, on 23 March 2016 - 01:03 AM, said:

Hehe that is lovely! Thanks for the support, appreciated!

View Postback2black_, on 23 March 2016 - 12:56 AM, said:

Oh Pinky my doggie, where were you! :medal:

Buters_Stoch #15 Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19166 battles
  • [RIOT-]

You know I love you guys, but xFW can you tell me how xFP can turn great players into Justin Bieber lovers? I wanna know her trick. :D

Also dropping that :

For politicians, the delicacy of the etiquette and the subtleties of diplomacy count less than success. 

__K__T__ #16 Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27903 battles
  • [-KRU-]

View PostButers_Stoch, on 24 March 2016 - 08:02 PM, said:

You know I love you guys, but xFW can you tell me how xFP can turn great players into Justin Bieber lovers? I wanna know her trick. :D

Also dropping that :

She has ways with her words in which anyone who talks to her, will end up loving bieber however, she has yet to brainwash me. It's been 5 months and I stil dislike bieber :D

xFluffyWolf #17 Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14930 battles
  • [PINK]

View PostButers_Stoch, on 24 March 2016 - 08:02 PM, said:

Also dropping that :

Tbh, I like his new songs and not his old ones so much. Why? Because he now has emotion in his songs, and you can feel it. Combine that with the fact that Ed Sheeran wrote a few of the songs, then its hard not to love them. 

Warbladex #18 Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11694 battles

Good luck with the clan my good friend. I wish you all the best, and hopefully we'll see some ICE involving Pink and Phoenix. And we gotta platoon mate, we must

Wreck them while riding your unicorn :teethhappy:

xFluffyWolf #19 Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14930 battles
  • [PINK]

View PostWarbladex, on 25 March 2016 - 05:25 PM, said:

Good luck with the clan my good friend. I wish you all the best, and hopefully we'll see some ICE involving Pink and Phoenix. And we gotta platoon mate, we must

Wreck them while riding your unicorn :teethhappy:

Hurrah to that! ;)

Edited by xFluffyWolf, 25 March 2016 - 05:29 PM.

martindogger #20 Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 24331 battles
  • [EMRS]
Good luck guys. All the best from us dull and drab people at Empros

Load Aim Fire! ... my YouTube channel - 5000+ subscribers and counting 

World of Tanks Blitz | World of Tanks Console | generic noobness guaranteed

Check our FB page at www.facebook.com/loadaimfire

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users