Credit glitch ( WG excessive response )

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
515 replies to this topic

__G0D__ #1 Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:52 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19977 battles
  • [M8S]

As everyone probably knows there has been a credit glitch , which some users took advantage of. 

I dont blame them !!!!!

ever since WG decided to " fix " the money issues in the last updates, there had been poor credit circulation , even with premium time I am having trouble making credits , even though I am a super Unicum player and I deal of damage , I can't imagine those without premium and are average players . 

I've seen rumors that wg plans to give 6 month bans and some permanent bans , just in time for the summer !!! 

This is will make all these players quit the game ! I suggest WG developers should just look out for those kind of glitches and exploits , if you don't want players to get free credits .

REMEMBER , this is a bug ! Not a hack ! You can't blame 

thanks guys , I hope WG will rethink their decisions 

- Pixhul

Migerion #2 Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 47339 battles
  • [VLNT]

Disagree - why are you trying to excuse the theft in game

All bugs Must be reported to developers via Support immediately.

And exploiting bugs and make damage to company is eula violation - that can lead to termination

If you remember - you have accepted that, when created (verified) your account

Cheers,

Mig

Edited by Migerion, 07 June 2016 - 06:14 PM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__G0D__ #3 Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19977 battles
  • [M8S]

View PostMigerion, on 07 June 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

Disagree - why are you trying to excuse the theft in game

All bugs Must be reported to developers via Support immediately.

And exploiting bugs and make damage to company is eula violation - that can lead to termination

If you remember - you have accepted that, when created (verified) your account

Cheers,

Mig

__G0D__ #4 Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:22 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19977 battles
  • [M8S]
Migerion

Theft ?? In every game there are glitches and exploits , if you don't want to lose money then you shouldn't have made big  developing mistakes like these .

like I said this is a bug , not a hack !

Xx_ToXiC_GoLdNoOb_xX #5 Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35849 battles
  • [PHNX]
I bet they haven't ever been so busy searching log files as they are now. And for damn good reason.

"JoseOlas kiss me where the backs ends their noble name ... and I hope to meet you in battle, where you play a weaker team... I would be very happy to see how you win." gregerski

HughDomfok #6 Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27959 battles
  • [VG]

6 months?! what, did you murder somebody?

I think they would give them a week ban, if any. It's not like the exploit gave you any premium resources.

...or they could revert the state of server to a few week back, and **** it up for everybody.

Edited by HughDomfok, 07 June 2016 - 06:42 PM.

OberLtDoga #7 Posted 07 June 2016 - 07:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12559 battles
  • [HVKK]
I glad to heard that, if people wich use glitch don't get punished wg must give like 50million credits to everybody for being even.
I spent near 400 turkish liras to that game so, people using that glitch make me idiot for spending money they certainly,absolutely must be punished!

Skullcandy #8 Posted 07 June 2016 - 07:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 22744 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostvC_Pixhul, on 07 June 2016 - 05:52 PM, said:

I've seen rumors that wg plans to give 6 month bans and some permanent bans , just in time for the summer !!!

Good.

Playing this game, which they made in their time and with their money, is a privilege. Not a right.

If you disrespect their game, their staff or the loyal players within it, you forfeit that privilege.

Simple.

Edited by Skullcandy, 07 June 2016 - 07:45 PM.

Leader of 1RTR. | 1RTR on Discord "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." – Winston Churchill

N3B1G #9 Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34962 battles
  • [-M8-]

6 months and permanent??  WTF ??  this is  WGs problem, not players..  They have test server players, they have to find bugs and etc.

btw, I always trust only Russian forum. Because the Community Managers, Community coordinators, developers always answering questions, always  pay attention to users, players. BUt in Eu forum is just fcked up. no interest, no authorized answers, no serious interest. So this information is not trustable. I almost follow russian server. Long Live Knopka :)

ComeAlong #10 Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42284 battles
those who have used this mistake will be punished in the game and I'm very happy about it, so those who do you think will remain unpunished? I've seen a lot of players doing it, wait for the lock account

DieJagdkatze #11 Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29676 battles
  • [S-N-F]
Cheaters must be sanctioned. It would be a big mistake to forgive cheating and theft. Every player signed a ToS agreement that clearly states that exploiting bugs to get unfair advantage is forbidden. I would consider to leave a game where cheating is allowed, as I am a fair player.

BlowdFr #12 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 21371 battles

I think WG is going to punish those who have used this glich to make an enormeous amont of credits , in order to make an exemple for the future.

But in my opinion we will have a response after the upgrade.

Blowd

BlowdFR , [Vétéran]

__G0D__ #13 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:17 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19977 battles
  • [M8S]
You guys don't understand , this is a result of really bad developers works .

If they don't want cheaters , then why this huge flaw in their game ??

What about those flying tank glitches ? In the rooms , shouldn't they also be banned ?

Firas380_fbm #14 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6746 battles
I agree with u nd if really wg want to avoid this kind of act it can make a reward for anyone who comes with a glitch wich can get used by players to cheat in game . Still 6 months !! That's enough for me at least to quit the game

Buters_Stoch #15 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19310 battles
  • [RIOT-]

View PostvC_Pixhul, on 07 June 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

What about those flying tank glitches ? In the rooms , shouldn't they also be banned ?

In 2016, we all have one of many bank app on our smartphones. What if, due to a bad programming, there was a way to get 1k more on your account each time you do this. Will you do it? And if yes, do you expect to keep it without any kind of sanctions or lawsuit?

For politicians, the delicacy of the etiquette and the subtleties of diplomacy count less than success. 

N3B1G #16 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34962 battles
  • [-M8-]
İ think the guys who cant made money with bug,  crying now. They trying to seems sweet to WG. come on guys :)  I am sure there is more than 5 000 player was farmed the millions of credits. COmpany can not ban those amount of users(players).

jazateba_1 #17 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27778 battles
  • [JAZZ]

View PostvC_Pixhul, on 07 June 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

Well ll I understand everything. But what I d not understand is that the top clans of the server were 2 days long on cheating. After that on crying everywhere that Wg is a bad company with bad bugs. 

Ok. When it is so, just leave on yourself. Do not wait till u will be banned. 

And I think that if all 5mio+ get a ban this game would be cleaner . At least till u guys get an IS6 on your second new account ;)

jazateba_1 #18 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27778 battles
  • [JAZZ]

View PostAtilla_the_KinG, on 07 June 2016 - 09:41 PM, said:

İ think the guys who cant made money with bug,  crying now. They trying to seems sweet to WG. come on guys :)  I am sure there is more than 5 000 player was farmed the millions of credits. COmpany can not ban those amount of users(players).

Lol. I did not do it. I knew about it on Sunday evening. I did not even try it. Cause I do not want to lose my account.i spent more than 300€ on it. Why should I lose it for 5mio silver,that I get in two days of relaxing on my defender or is6???? Why?

I do not like wg and I hate them for all this bugs we have in the game.

But . I do not want to cheat in this game. Sorry. 

And 5000 players from more than 20000. Well. As I said before. A random will be a random. Other players will come and start to play. And they will donate and buy gold. So.i do not think wg will die without u,;)

Edited by jazateba_1, 07 June 2016 - 09:52 PM.

Tomas_LGN #19 Posted 07 June 2016 - 09:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29271 battles
  • [LGN]

View PostButers_Stoch, on 07 June 2016 - 09:36 PM, said:

In 2016, we all have one of many bank app on our smartphones. What if, due to a bad programming, there was a way to get 1k more on your account each time you do this. Will you do it? And if yes, do you expect to keep it without any kind of sanctions or lawsuit?

I get your point about this, but do you think this is really on that big of a scale? Doing this glitch 10000 doesn't add up to doing it once for 1k with a banking app. We are talking about a mobile game here, and this glitch gives players in game currency which isn't even able to be purchased only directly for money like gold which would be a big loss.

Also, let's say the bank and 10,000 users using the app. Would you sanction a half of them and disallow them from using your services (many of them also being the biggest customers you have) because of your mistake? Taking back the money taken from you of course yes, but banning? I'm not sure about that. WG need to take into account that banning a large fraction of the active and skilled blitz population could have a very damaging effect on this game and completely prevent it from ever being competitive in things like eSports and CW. You are talking about 10s of clans here...

P.S so for those who don't know, nearly every clan that is known on this server had at least one or two members doing this and some which had 10s, yet other clan mates want them banned and are publicly saying it on the forums. Shows great clan spirit and fellowship eh? I wonder if these people even ever talk to eachother inside the clan or they simply just don't care about what happens to their fellow clan mates.

LGN for Life

Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/HHNuXqq

jazateba_1 #20 Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27778 battles
  • [JAZZ]

View Posttomas_legion, on 07 June 2016 - 09:54 PM, said:

I get your point about this, but do you think this is really on that big of a scale? Doing this glitch 10000 doesn't add up to doing it once for 1k with a banking app. We are talking about a mobile game here, and this glitch gives players in game currency which isn't even able to be purchased only directly for money like gold which would be a big loss.

Also, let's say the bank and 10,000 users using the app. Would you sanction a half of them and disallow them from using your services (many of them also being the biggest customers you have) because of your mistake? Taking back the money taken from you of course yes, but banning? I'm not sure about that. WG need to take into account that banning a large fraction of the active and skilled blitz population could have a very damaging effect on this game and completely prevent it from ever being competitive in things like eSports and CW. You are talking about 10s of clans here...

P.S so for those who don't know, nearly every clan that is known on this server had at least one or two members doing this and some which had 10s, yet other clan mates want them banned and are publicly saying it on the forums. Shows great clan spirit and fellowship eh? I wonder if these people even ever talk to eachother inside the clan or they simply just don't care about what happens to their fellow clan mates.

Sure. Don't try to come with the clan team spirit. Every member of a clan decides himself what to do or what not to do. That is the way how mature mates act. And even if he heard an advice not to do that, that does not mean ,he followed it. So what now? Is that the team spirit or is that just a personal decision of every clan member what to do in this situation? We can only advice and inform the members. So, that is a very bad argument from your side.   

And yes. U can buy silver in the game..sure u can do it, just look how much does it cost! U will be surprised. And now try to count how much u would pay for it. A small hint. 10 mio silver cost about 30€. Not exactly, but about. So. How much did u take? 

And to to the bank app. If u do that with the bank app. U will get problems not only with your bank, but with the local police,too. 

Edited by jazateba_1, 07 June 2016 - 10:05 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users