• This topic is locked This topic is locked
515 replies to this topic

Tomas_LGN #21 Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29271 battles
  • [LGN]

View Postjazateba_1, on 07 June 2016 - 10:02 PM, said:

Sure. Don't try to come with clan team spirit. Every member of clan decides himself what to do or what not to do. That is the way what mature mates do. And even if he heard an advice not to do that, that does not mean ,he follows it. So what now? It that team spirit or is that just a personal decision of every clan member what to d in this situation? We can only advice and inform the members. So, that is a very bad argument from your side.   

And yes. U can buy silver in the game..sure u can do it, just look how much does it cost! U will be surprised. And now try to count how much u would be pay for it. A small hint. 10 mio silver cost about 30€. Not exactly, but about. So. How much did u take? 

And to to the bank app. If u do that with the bank app. U will get problems not only with your bank, but with the local police,too. 

Yes so they have decided that half of them will do the glitch and get free credits, and half of them will go try get those who did it banned right? My point stands and trust me this will have a big impact on many clans and cause a lot of drama both in and between clans.

The whole legal/illegal and moral/immoral discussion has already been discussed in the previous thread so can we just refer to that and not repeat these points over and over again?

Yes let's say someone takes 10 mill creds, costs how much? 50€ max. While paying them over 500€ in the last years in the game. Yes they are completely robbing WG and yes they should be banned right? Sorry but that argument doesn't cut it with me. Doing the glitch is bad yes, no point trying to deny that, and punishment maybe should be given to those who did it excessively and especially those who used bots to do it, but banning thousands of their most active users for long periods? No. One week ban maybe max, not 6 months or perma like others have been suggesting. It's also very easy for them to roll back the accounts before the credits were made so they can just do that and make it fair for everyone.

Still, I think wasting so much time on something like this is pointless for WG and it doesn't cost them much at all in the long run, as most people did it how much? Few mill to buy a tier X tank? Really big loss for WG! They can just make that in 100 games in a premium tank which they already own anyways. 

LGN for Life

Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/HHNuXqq

jazateba_1 #22 Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27918 battles
  • [JAZZ]

View Posttomas_legion, on 07 June 2016 - 10:15 PM, said:

Yes so they have decided that half of them will do the glitch and get free credits, and half of them will go try get those who did it banned right? My point stands and trust me this will have a big impact on many clans and cause a lot of drama both in and between clans.

The whole legal/illegal and moral/immoral discussion has already been discussed in the previous thread so can we just refer to that and not repeat these points over and over again?

Yes let's say someone takes 10 mill creds, costs how much? 50€ max. While paying them over 500€ in the last years in the game. Yes they are completely robbing WG and yes they should be banned right? Sorry but that argument doesn't cut it with me. Doing the glitch is bad yes, no point trying to deny that, and punishment maybe should be given to those who did it excessively and especially those who used bots to do it, but banning thousands of their most active users for long periods? No. One week ban maybe max, not 6 months or perma like others have been suggesting. It's also very easy for them to roll back the accounts before the credits were made so they can just do that and make it fair for everyone.

Still, I think wasting so much time on something like this is pointless for WG and it doesn't cost them much at all in the long run, as most people did it how much? Few mill to buy a tier X tank? Really big loss for WG! They can just make that in 100 games in a premium tank which they already own anyways. 

I did not read the previous topic. Sorry. 

And I think it was u ,who started that clan team spirit thing, did not u? I do not want anyone to be banned. But I want that all players get equal conditions to play and to grind. The only one legal "cheat" is a premium account. Everything else is not fair. 

My point of view: cheating is evil. Cheating must be punished. How? That is another question. I do NOT think, that 6 monthes of ban is a good idea. But I would say,that the silver should be given back. That will give the whole economy back. 

And i I can only laugh,while reading your thoughts about wg and a few mio of credits, that wg must present to the players.  Why??? And why only on those who knew about this bag and wanted to cheat wg? Why not to all members? 

And  due to your logic, u would get 100500 gold and silver cause u are so long in this game and spent some money for it... That is not a charity office. 

Edited by jazateba_1, 07 June 2016 - 10:32 PM.

_ZiRD #23 Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25965 battles
  • [AQVA]
I did the glitch, so what? I have spent 100's of euros on this game and I think that I have a right to try and get some refund for all I did. I have noticed that no matter what I do in my higher tier tanks I go minus ( with premium ). I decided to take a small advantage and sure it might have been a bad decision but do I really have to take a perma ban for an error that wargaming made possible? I think that's so wrong and would you not take advantage if you saw a bag of money in the streets all alone on a Sunday night? You know that it's someone else but no one will come looking for it in the middle of the night anyways. That's how I felt like doing this. I took an advantage from a mistake that someone else made like probably 80% of the community would do if they knew about this error in the system. Feel free to take my credits but do not touch my account. And please don't tell me that you wouldn't take advantage of things in this world because that is basic human instincts. We take what we can get we live in a world of greed.

LF07 #24 Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1561 battles
Let the cheaters restart at tier 1 again,no need to ban.

Von_Kie #25 Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27088 battles

I say it's the risk of running such a company like this one. I really don't care about those players glitching credits. At least, not after update 2.8 I don't... Update 2.8 showed a greedy face of WG, and what goes around comes around. I spend some pretty cash in this game, bought premium tanks. WG even doesn't allow me to swap or return a premium tank if I don't like it. And if I sell it I only get credits in return instead of gold. There are so many bugs and glitches that we're being put up with and somewhere I heard/saw a WG employee say they're not going to work anymore on all the small glitches and bugs. (f.i. the gun changing position when peeking over a ledge or tanks showing fully whilst they're actually behind cover) I say this is a bug that benefits the players for once. Don't think these players will pay real cash at all if they feel the need to exploit the bug, so no profit loss there. 

That being said... And on the other hand, yes it could affect the gameplay as exploiters can buy every tank they want without having experience in it... So, they are noobs! WG, deal wit it! :izmena:

ANARCHY!!!

(because of SP and timers)

Migerion #26 Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 47387 battles
  • [VLNT]

View Postzirdumisimus, on 07 June 2016 - 11:46 PM, said:

I did the glitch, so what? I have spent 100's of euros on this game and I think that I have a right to try and get some refund for all I did. I have noticed that no matter what I do in my higher tier tanks I go minus ( with premium ). I decided to take a small advantage and sure it might have been a bad decision but do I really have to take a perma ban for an error that wargaming made possible? I think that's so wrong and would you not take advantage if you saw a bag of money in the streets all alone on a Sunday night? You know that it's someone else but no one will come looking for it in the middle of the night anyways. That's how I felt like doing this. I took an advantage from a mistake that someone else made like probably 80% of the community would do if they knew about this error in the system. Feel free to take my credits but do not touch my account. And please don't tell me that you wouldn't take advantage of things in this world because that is basic human instincts. We take what we can get we live in a world of greed.

Since you accepted the In-Game Terms and Conditions - nope - you don't have the right to do so. Read before accepting and act accordingly.

You can keep your bag of money you found on street, because you did not signed anything, just luck (depends of your country and mafia :P ), but in this case - you did the Eula violation.

It is not an advantage - Hell no, sir.

And by the Lord sake - if you are living from "taking an advantage from a mistake that someone else made" and "We take what we can get we live in a world of greed" - don't be proud of that - I will just wish you not to finish like a lost criminal.

Regarding bugs with shells or gun or physics - it is not the same level because:

- It is not happening each 30 seconds in each battles;

- it is not brings you critical issue or disadvantage (max you will loose one battle from 50 because of exactly these bags)

- it does not brings financial damage to the company

We all know, that Potato will make it better. :)

Cheers,

Mig

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SpakainaGalva #27 Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37692 battles

View PostMigerion, on 07 June 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

- it does not brings financial damage to the company

Are u serious??? Lol. Wargaming has world of tanks, warplanes, warships, blitz, some card game and maybe even more. In each game several servers with really huge amount of players who spending real money to this game. And this game is made to make u spend money. Without premium account you almost always goin to minus of credits after higher tier battles.. Ofc if you are smart enough and you have time to, not only grind exp for tanks, but farm with others, so lucky you. But anyway this game is made to take money from you. If u press something accidentaly in your hangar it mostly leads to palce were u can buy or spend gold. I know not one situation when guys accidentaly spend all gold by converting it into free exp. How do you think, why when u press on free exp it automatically loads all your gold to by rdy for convert? One more button to press and you have no more gold.! And if you wanted to spend it elsewhere.. What you do? You will buy more !! Thats right, they want this. And these provisions lol... People were blaiming WG due to credits shortage and huge minus after battles. So what they done? They improved credit amount which u receive after battle, but with that came provisions where poeple spend their credits instead of getting less after games, while these provisions didnt made your tank any better, not using them make your tank worse than it was before adding these shits to the game... Back in the day with is3 defender mission. How many gold were spend in that week? So many, that i think WG cant even count it. And all this happening in 5 servers of blitz?...  Wait, there are 3 or 4 more games like Blitz ... !!! So dier WG if you will make this type of glich one more time, please, let me know. I will be happy to get some more free things from you.. I like this game and our commnity in there, but the way how WG want everyone to spend money make me mad. You can see these things in almost every step WG make and that represents who is most greedy here.. Hope that you guys will open your eyes and maybe next time you will have chance to use some gifts like this. And stop blaming others if you were too slow or not a community so noone told you anything.. Carry on with cryng on your own 

Edited by SpakainaGalva, 08 June 2016 - 03:18 AM.

Xx_ToXiC_GoLdNoOb_xX #28 Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35849 battles
  • [PHNX]

View PostSpakainaGalva, on 08 June 2016 - 03:13 AM, said:

Are u serious??? Lol. Wargaming has world of tanks, warplanes, warships, blitz, some card game and maybe even more. In each game several servers with really huge amount of players who spending real money to this game. And this game is made to make u spend money. Without premium account you almost always goin to minus of credits after higher tier battles.. Ofc if you are smart enough and you have time to, not only grind exp for tanks, but farm with others, so lucky you. But anyway this game is made to take money from you. If u press something accidentaly in your hangar it mostly leads to palce were u can buy or spend gold. I know not one situation when guys accidentaly spend all gold by converting it into free exp. How do you think, why when u press on free exp it automatically loads all your gold to by rdy for convert? One more button to press and you have no more gold.! And if you wanted to spend it elsewhere.. What you do? You will buy more !! Thats right, they want this. And these provisions lol... People were blaiming WG due to credits shortage and huge minus after battles. So what they done? They improved credit amount which u receive after battle, but with that came provisions where poeple spend their credits instead of getting less after games, while these provisions didnt made your tank any better, not using them make your tank worse than it was before adding these shits to the game... Back in the day with is3 defender mission. How many gold were spend in that week? So many, that i think WG cant even count it. And all this happening in 5 servers of blitz?...  Wait, there are 3 or 4 more games like Blitz ... !!! So dier WG if you will make this type of glich one more time, please, let me know. I will be happy to get some more free things from you.. I like this game and our commnity in there, but the way how WG want everyone to spend money make me mad. You can see these things in almost every step WG make and that represents who is most greedy here.. Hope that you guys will open your eyes and maybe next time you will have chance to use some gifts like this. And stop blaming others if you were too slow or not a community so noone told you anything.. Carry on with cryng on your own 

LMAO!

No real arguments there. You just forgot to mention that getting loads of credits via that glitch gives you huge unfair advantage against ALL OTHER PLAYERS who didn't knew it or didn't want to exploit it even if they knew. Against those who obey rules as they are given.

Sorry but can't feel any sympathy.

EDURACE made one good suggestion. Bail out free - buying all credits with real money that were harvested with the glitch. That's fair.

Wierdest thing is that so many are trying to prove it was right thing to do and there is nothing wrong. You decided to take that action. Some hundreds or times. 

"JoseOlas kiss me where the backs ends their noble name ... and I hope to meet you in battle, where you play a weaker team... I would be very happy to see how you win." gregerski

iRok_official #29 Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4727 battles

View PostXx_ToXiC_GoLdNoOb_xX, on 07 June 2016 - 06:24 PM, said:

I bet they haven't ever been so busy searching log files as they are now. And for damn good reason.

lol:sceptic:

The noobiest WoTB YouTuber

https://www.youtube....r/iRokOFFICIAL1

iRok_official #30 Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4727 battles

View PostvC_Pixhul, on 07 June 2016 - 09:17 PM, said:

You guys don't understand , this is a result of really bad developers works .

If they don't want cheaters , then why this huge flaw in their game ??

What about those flying tank glitches ? In the rooms , shouldn't they also be banned ?

they patched Castilla glitch, probably, because when I was livestreaming we tried to do it with Kuro, KV4 and none of them worked :/

The noobiest WoTB YouTuber

https://www.youtube....r/iRokOFFICIAL1

minitelrose #31 Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 83760 battles
  • [AFK]

Here I will give my two pennies , I didn't read it anywhere else, and if it is a good solution, I wish they implement it :

roll back all the credits to what is was last week.

• give a week ban to all who cheated (that's called cheating)
  • and give a one week premium to all who didn't. (Either being good honnest fellows or just ignorants. Innocence is such a quality that it doesn't always chose the best people)

I do not appreciate the recent Game economy by WG as the boring tedious grinds in my premium tanks and premium accounts leads me to get bored and drop playing even though I paid real money. But I am against some dubious players getting undue and unfair advantage over regular players, I'm also against players getting huge ban as the community needs every one, noob and unicums alike.

I admit here that being told, I have tried the bug three times and failed twice (didn't get you needed to change gun or whatever I did wrong). So I succeeded one time.

Being guilty, don't give me a one week premium, and hell ! I'm even ok with receiving a one week ban. Dang it, it was fun enough to do.

people who spent entire night tap-tapping like lab rats until morning came and time to go to their accounting day job will be punished enough for the painfull real life week they got themselves.

i think it will make people and the community think twice next time, without anyone getting hurt for just being kids left alone at home with a strawberry jam jar half -opened.

cheers fellow community ! FREE HUGS !!

Edited by minitelrose, 08 June 2016 - 05:43 AM.

I will concede nothing : the WR needs to be re-counted - by hand.

rwpanther #32 Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:04 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29691 battles

We have to divide it into two separate cases:

1. Money stolen has to be returned (credits go back somehow or you have to buy equivalent),

2. Punishment - just to inform society that it is not allowed.

Neither of those two alone is right, so giving permanent or 6 months ban is too much in my opinion like only taking back credits seems like encouragement to find more glitches and hope this time I will not get caught.

So point 1 has to be executed just to make it non profitable and point 2 to avoid situations like this in the future. One important thing is that there should be made some threshold to not punish to severe people that made that by accident or just tried to verify glitch - just let them know that you know. Those who made a big profit have to remember but not get kicked out. 

To be clear I did not even used training room once since it was introduced as I was always busy with grinding and/or harvesting ;)

Edited by rwpanther, 08 June 2016 - 06:05 AM.

The_Mighty_Wombat #33 Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39772 battles
  • [-GNA-]

Yes this game has poor credit earnings for non premium accounts but there is enough posts about that.

Banning players will have a negative effect on the game and achieve nothing if they still retain the credits.

Companies have no problem banning large sections of their player base, look at "Overwatch"

Player who fraudulently obtained excessive currency and goods bought ,with this currency, should have them seized from their account.

1. Reset their currency and tank history to a previous date.

Or 2. Sell tanks bought after major use of an exploit and reset currency to 0.

Stop trying to hide behind weak excuses, "man up" and cop the consequences for your actions.

Toxic_Trouble #34 Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 54859 battles
  • [PHNX]
Look it's simple if you find a big bug you report it, you  don't go around telling each person on blitz that you found it so even more people can go and do it so they can cheat the grind system which is in place for a reason FUN, This WG bug you say is WG fault, it's not, Its your fault "The Players" for finding it, exploiting it and even sharing this within your friend list. How many of you that did it actually thought oh crapI should report this that's right none of you so before u make all these stories up trying to cover your cheating [edited]there isn't an excuse for you being a moron so I hope you do get banned by a device fingerprint so you can't reroll too 

Sariel_ #35 Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 5506 battles

View PostEDURACE, on 08 June 2016 - 08:37 AM, said:

Here is a situation for you. A family is leaving a restaurant. The father was so busy with his 7 small children that left his wallet on the chair and you noticed that. What your actions would be? Will you wait silently and take his wallet, because this "bug" is his own fault or will you bring his attention to that wallet on the chair? How would you call a person who would keep the wallet to himself? Think about it. 

Sorry but this is very very bad comparison.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Android 6.0

[H4PKY] náborové vlákno   My YT channel   Twitch - streaming clan battles

papigion #36 Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54567 battles
  • [PHNX]

i still insist .why NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THAT ??????? 

Now kids there is a world out of  the safe walls of your houses .. and in that world you have to  face the consequences of your actions. you exploited the glitch..fine by me..either wg will give me a compensation to minimise the effect of your wrong doing and take all the responsibility as a company .either its going to remove those credits from your accounts and punish you all.. we were informed for that bug (i personally knew it from last thursday) but we  didnt take advantage of it .now those who choose to take advantage of it deal the consequences and shhh

Sariel_ #37 Posted 08 June 2016 - 08:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 5506 battles

View PostEDURACE, on 08 June 2016 - 08:54 AM, said:

The options are the same - keep something to yourself or bring attention to it. By exploiting the bug, the players were stealing the wallets from 4000+ WG employees and their children. 

Not really. It will not affect the income of the WG employees (maybe except the one who's fault this bug is). But I think that comparing WG with poor dad with 7 childern is disgusting.

papigion #38 Posted 08 June 2016 - 08:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54567 battles
  • [PHNX]

View PostSariel_, on 08 June 2016 - 08:00 AM, said:

Not really. It will not affect the income of the WG employees (maybe except the one who's fault this bug is). But I think that comparing WG with poor dad with 7 childern is disgusting.

ok a rich dad with 1 kid (super rich) is forgetting his wallet. (if you take it he will not get any poor or anything he is super rich)   will you take it then ? 

MeetThyDoom #39 Posted 08 June 2016 - 09:11 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17715 battles
  • [IRMA]

View Posttomas_legion, on 07 June 2016 - 09:54 PM, said:

Also, let's say the bank and 10,000 users using the app. Would you sanction a half of them and disallow them from using your services (many of them also being the biggest customers you have) because of your mistake? Taking back the money taken from you of course yes, but banning? I'm not sure about that. WG need to take into account that banning a large fraction of the active and skilled blitz population could have a very damaging effect on this game and completely prevent it from ever being competitive in things like eSports and CW. You are talking about 10s of clans here...

I agree. Banning people is like stooping to Gijin Entertainment's level.

Check out some of my guides, I'm sure they'll be of use to you.

Guide to the KV-2  Guide to Tank Destroyers  Guide to Armour  Guide to Light Tanks  Guide to not being seen,

Sariel_ #40 Posted 08 June 2016 - 09:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 5506 battles
I'm sick of comparing game with real life. Nobody from our clan has used this bug (including me of course). But banning players for 6 months or even perma bans just because someone fcked up sth in development is totally pointless.

Edited by Sariel_, 08 June 2016 - 09:16 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users