Jump to content


[CONTEST] Car Killing Contest | Middleburg


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

BrinSigr #21 Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:06 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 48461 battles
  • 63
  • [LOCA]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015

Here is mine.

 

Win ok.

Lost who cares.

 

Contest not for me... :/



JakovIev #22 Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:18 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 55138 battles
  • 57
  • Member since:
    12-24-2014

Hi!

 

I forgot to record the battle screen results, but i took screenshots.

 

 


Edited by Jakovlev9, 17 June 2016 - 12:18 AM.

Samsung Tab s 8.4 #30fps

 


BrinSigr #23 Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:45 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 48461 battles
  • 63
  • [LOCA]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2015

 

Hmm i thought that im big gold noob and need t-25 really :D 4am i should sleep...



Frodo_Nifinger #24 Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:47 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 62132 battles
  • 1,381
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2014

View PostJakovlev9, on 17 June 2016 - 12:18 AM, said:

Hi!

 

I forgot to record the battle screen results, but i took screenshots.

 

 

Good run there!

Unfortunally you forgot a truck at the end of the very first building + a black car in the adjacent street

So you got 43 cars and 2 flakguns

 

So far you tie with SergeySch. 

I will let the failing to include endscreen but with screenshot up to MartinDogger to rule about.


The Hobbit is a proud member of

Frodo_Nifinger #25 Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:50 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 62132 battles
  • 1,381
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2014

View PostBrinsigr, on 17 June 2016 - 01:45 AM, said:

 

Hmm i thought that im big gold noob and need t-25 really :D 4am i should sleep...

 

42 car + 2 flakguns killed

this means so far a 3rd place so far!- unless MartinDogger disqualifies Jakovlev9's submission.

In this case you are second so far!

But there is still time to improve upon the result.


The Hobbit is a proud member of

Frodo_Nifinger #26 Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:16 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 62132 battles
  • 1,381
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2014

View PostBrinsigr, on 17 June 2016 - 01:45 AM, said:

 

Hmm i thought that im big gold noob and need t-25 really :D 4am i should sleep...

 

Completion!

you have completed killing all 45 cars and both flakguns

The time now to beat is 4 minutes and 31 seconds.

 

Well done!

you are now in the lead!


The Hobbit is a proud member of

EU4UA #27 Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:04 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16932 battles
  • 277
  • [GOT]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

I would want to do more attempts, but I get so nauseous! Had to almost throw up at the end. Actually got lost a bit at the end :-)

I have no clue how many I shot. Would want to re-watch it and count for you, but I just had breakfast ;-)

 

Thanks for organising this, nice and original.

 

https://youtu.be/tnfMdW0n9zI

 



EU4UA #28 Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:24 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16932 battles
  • 277
  • [GOT]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

View PostSergeySch_EU, on 16 June 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

 

It is easy to add it. Use annotation tool in youtube.

 

​Thanks Sergey, I have tried it for 20 minutes or so, but it isn't so easy for me :child:Pausing the vid is somehow difficult and the darn annotations either stay too long or too short. Sealclubbing is all I am good for :-(​ ​

Frodo_Nifinger #29 Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:55 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 62132 battles
  • 1,381
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2014

View PostEU4UA, on 17 June 2016 - 08:04 AM, said:

I would want to do more attempts, but I get so nauseous! Had to almost throw up at the end. Actually got lost a bit at the end :-)

I have no clue how many I shot. Would want to re-watch it and count for you, but I just had breakfast ;-)

 

Thanks for organising this, nice and original.

 

https://youtu.be/tnfMdW0n9zI

 

 

Completion!

 

You managed to complete killing all 45 cars and 2 gun in just under 7 minutes. 6:57 to be excact.

Videograbber's logo gave me a bit of trouble there, since it covers the counter.

I used the players timer to set the time.

I find the submission valid!

This put you in second place at the moment.


The Hobbit is a proud member of

ost4pops #30 Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:45 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17934 battles
  • 391
  • [IRMA]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

Great contest Frodo, here is my video:

 

 

Those jeeps and flak-guns have very trollish armor :sceptic:

 

You need to have a plan for a good run, and another when you miss a shot :trollface:

 

Even if you can't record, this is good gun training..

 

but hard on the thumbs:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



martindogger #31 Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:15 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30666 battles
  • 3,157
  • [EMRS]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2014

View Postost4pops, on 17 June 2016 - 08:45 PM, said:

Great contest Frodo, here is my video:

 

Thanks for entering ost4pops, but the contest ended at 12.00 CET today, so you are too late to enter, sorry :(


Load Aim Fire! ... my YouTube channel - 5400+ subscribers and counting 

World of Tanks Blitz | World of Tanks Console | generic noobness guaranteed

Check our FB page at www.facebook.com/loadaimfire


martindogger #32 Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:20 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30666 battles
  • 3,157
  • [EMRS]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2014

Here are the winners of the Middleburg Car Killing Contest:

  • 1st place: Brinsigr with an awesome completion time at 4 m. 31 sec.
  • 2nd place: EU4UA with a completion time at 6 m. 57 sec.
  • 3rd place: SergeySch_EU who killed 43 cars and both flakguns.

 

Jakovlev9 also entered the contest, killed 43 cars and both flakguns, But his entry unfortunately is not valid. The video doesn't include the battle screen in the end.

The winners will receive their prizes as soon as possible. I'll contact WG staff to credit your accounts with the respective prizes. 

 

Thanks everybody for entering, as we know more people have attempted a run but didn't submit them. 

Frodo_Nifinger in the meantime has his thinking caps on, and there's no doubt there will be another excellent contest he'll PULL out of his hat :B

 

Take care all, and happy tanking!


Load Aim Fire! ... my YouTube channel - 5400+ subscribers and counting 

World of Tanks Blitz | World of Tanks Console | generic noobness guaranteed

Check our FB page at www.facebook.com/loadaimfire


EU4UA #33 Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16932 battles
  • 277
  • [GOT]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

View Postost4pops, on 17 June 2016 - 09:45 PM, said:

Those jeeps and flak-guns have very trollish armor :sceptic:

 

 

 

Indeed haha! And my Rudy can often just shoot through 2 cars, not 3. Stronger armour than my TD's :-(



EU4UA #34 Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16932 battles
  • 277
  • [GOT]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

View Postmartindogger, on 17 June 2016 - 10:20 PM, said:

Here are the winners of the Middleburg Car Killing Contest:

  • 1st place: Brinsigr with an awesome completion time at 4 m. 31 sec.
  • 2nd place: EU4UA with a completion time at 6 m. 57 sec.
  • 3rd place: SergeySch_EU who killed 43 cars and both flakguns.

 

Jakovlev9 also entered the contest, killed 43 cars and both flakguns, But his entry unfortunately is not valid. The video doesn't include the battle screen in the end.

The winners will receive their prizes as soon as possible. I'll contact WG staff to credit your accounts with the respective prizes. 

 

Thanks everybody for entering, as we know more people have attempted a run but didn't submit them. 

Frodo_Nifinger in the meantime has his thinking caps on, and there's no doubt there will be another excellent contest he'll PULL out of his hat :B

 

Take care all, and happy tanking!

 

​Wow! I am so happy! Great start of the summer, can't wait to roll out the Ram!

 

Looking forward to more original contests. More people in my clan attempted to join this contest, but failed for several reasons. Hope they will make it next time.



ost4pops #35 Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 17934 battles
  • 391
  • [IRMA]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View Postmartindogger, on 17 June 2016 - 10:15 PM, said:

 

Thanks for entering ost4pops, but the contest ended at 12.00 CET today, so you are too late to enter, sorry :(

 

oh i just read this one:

 

9. The claim to win along with link to video must submitted before June 17th 23.59 CET

 

 



The_Mighty_Wombat #36 Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:06 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39131 battles
  • 2,652
  • [-GNA-]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2014

Good work to the winners

looking forward to the next event






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users