Update 2.11 Suggestions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Cynd3r #1 Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 53 battles

Greetings,

Please place all suggestions for Update 2.11 here!

twitterqxkfa.pngfacebook65yzk.pngyoutube1nk0c.png

DaniiGamiing #2 Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3226 battles
Clan Wars please :(

Tablet NVIDIA SHIELD Android 6.0.1

Big_noobas #3 Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 28334 battles
  • [WOLFS]
Differentiation in the chat marker (that there is a new message) between clan chat message and private message.

Skullcandy #4 Posted 10 July 2016 - 02:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 22744 battles
  • [1RTR]

Adverts for gold feature:

Can you reduce the volume of the adverts, please? I play a lot at night with the iPad volume on low, when I can't sleep. But when I accept the offer to watch an advert for gold, the volume shoots up, despite being on low, so I have to mute the device to avoid waking everyone else up (which technically means the advertiser isn't getting their money worth because I'm not listening to the advert).

Edited by Skullcandy, 10 July 2016 - 02:08 AM.

Leader of 1RTR. | 1RTR on Discord "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." – Winston Churchill

xFluffyDemon #5 Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:46 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18258 battles

Make the maps bigger and less flat (maybe the old maps only bigger?) 

Start testing the 10vs10 battles?(send me a mp if this goes foward, since i play, this is only what i want)

And like every body else bring Clan Wars or atleast organize some event were clans face of in head to head battles (some people had already organize clan games and contests with some good prizes)

And finally add the spg's to the game (or uses the howtziers already in the game and add the arty sight and the shell arck to test if it is a viable option to put your time and money onto it.

Edited by vianotik, 12 July 2016 - 04:48 AM.

Just_merpug #6 Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 67440 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postvianotik, on 12 July 2016 - 04:46 AM, said:

Make the maps bigger and less flat (maybe the old maps only bigger?) 

Start testing the 10vs10 battles?(send me a mp if this goes foward, since i play, this is only what i want)

And like every body else bring Clan Wars or atleast organize some event were clans face of in head to head battles (some people had already organize clan games and contests with some good prizes)

And finally add the spg's to the game (or uses the howtziers already in the game and add the arty sight and the shell arck to test if it is a viable option to put your time and money onto it.

No. Go play the PC game if you want arty.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..

xFluffyDemon #7 Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:49 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18258 battles

View Postmrpgilbert, on 12 July 2016 - 07:14 AM, said:

No. Go play the PC game if you want arty.

And u just saw the part were i talk about arty...

Just_merpug #8 Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 67440 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postvianotik, on 12 July 2016 - 11:49 AM, said:

And u just saw the part were i talk about arty...

Nope, the ten players per team and bigger maps bit, too. Do that, and games will need to be longer than 7 minutes, and it won't be Blitz any more. Huge maps that noobs can wander around even more randomly, or hide even more successfully behind remote buildings? Count me out.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..

FuryBuster #9 Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13891 battles
  • [KH]

How about some higher tier tanks or some new nations.

Or another train of thought- how about different maps for set tiers and periods I.e. WW1 map with trenches, WW2 with assault landing craft to deploy, Korean War etc etc. Set tanks per map based on date of tank operation.

Another would be to have battles based on tasks I.e. D-day assault on to a beach head, one team defends and the other attacks, all player can select which role he wants to play by selecting tank - so if you want to defend you select a German tank, if you want to assault you pick allied tank. 

It it would be interesting to be at battle with each team set to a nations tank selection, that way you have up to 10 tanks per game for ten mins duration and MM of -/+2

GreenOmar #10 Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15088 battles

View Postmrpgilbert, on 12 July 2016 - 01:33 PM, said:

Nope, the ten players per team and bigger maps bit, too. Do that, and games will need to be longer than 7 minutes, and it won't be Blitz any more. Huge maps that noobs can wander around even more randomly, or hide even more successfully behind remote buildings? Count me out.

Don't need to be so rude, he's just making suggestions.

Chill.

I would suggest implementing a better chat system, where we can show our status (busy, in a platoon, free etc.) and notifications differentiate between clan chat and private chat.

See you Space cowboy...

Hanz_get_a_Flammenwerfer #11 Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 10310 battles
  • [NUTZ]

Hi,

I feel like there are some tanks in the game which really need buffs. These would be:

The T14:
The gun is horrible. The aimtime is poor, the accuracy is poor and the penetration is not enough to reliably penetrate it's opponents, e.g. an unangled KV-1 side. It had PMM to compensate for that, but with the new MM it now does not have that advantage. I know that the gun is the same used on the M3 Lee, but we are now one tier higher and the mediocre armor or somewhat good mobility can not balance out the complete lack of penetration. The RoF needs a buff aswell. Why not use APCR with 127mm of penetration as standard ammo, that would still be below average for tier 5 heavies but far better/competetive than the recent 92 on standard AP. As premium ammo, one could use HEAT with like 160mm of pen, thats a good value, but not overpowered.

The SU-122-44:
The gun reload is too long. The base RoF is 5.83, while the SU-152 has 7.02 RPM with the same 122mm gun. On PC, the SU-122-44 has a reload similar to the SU-152s one. Why not on Blitz?
And please buff the turning speed. It is horribly low and makes that tank feel so sluggish. On PC it has great turning while still enabling enemies to circle. On Blitz, the turning speed is so amazingly slow that even sluggish tanks can easily circle it.

The ISU-152:
Please buff the HP-pool. The recent 1010 are a joke, after the SU-152 received more HP the difference is only 10 HP, and some tier 7 TDs have even more HP than the ISU-152 on tier 8. The ISU-152 has just way too less HP, it needs like 1100 HP to be competitive.

The Chi-Nu (Kai):

It's a rather decent tank, but the gun depression is horrible. Every other japanese tank gets a rather healthy amount of gun depression, just not the Chi-Nu (Kai). But it is not that much better tier for tier than e.g. the Chi-To.

Choo, choo: All aboard the lemming train!

The russian bias vodka is stronk with this one.

Titus_Scato #12 Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42260 battles

The IS-3 Defender is too OP for Tier 7 tanks to deal with and is spoiling the game in Tier 8 matches.

Please make the IS-3 Defender into a Tier 9 tank with preferential -1/+0 matchmaking.  Buff the hit points to Tier 9 level of course, and buff the rate of fire a bit.

That way the tank will be better than it was when released, and the preferential MM will keep it out of Tier 10 matches.  But it won't be getting easy kills on Tier 7's any more, it will be facing more Tier 9's and more Tier 8's than it does now.

H_1_ #13 Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5326 battles
  • [GMMY]

A dedicated button to take screenshots inside the game, like pressing E would create a screenshot inside a specific folder.

Just_merpug #14 Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 67440 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostH_1_, on 20 July 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

A dedicated button to take screenshots inside the game, like pressing E would create a screenshot inside a specific folder.

Would certainly make it easier for me than having to press Power-Volume down through the case on my Nexus. Which frequently causes the volume setting to be changed or captured, or shutdown to come up.  But it would add clutter to the UI, which would be a Bad Thing.

Also tagged with 2.11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users