The "Löwe Your Neighbour" Free Löwe Giveaway Extravaganza!

Tank philosophy löwe appreciation society free löwe

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

EU4UA #121 Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:00 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16932 battles
  • [GOT]

My clan is full of pussies, but the biggest Pussy of them all is ripperrip [GOT]. This nomination is not entirely without self interest. I mean, take a peek in our clan training room, it's just pathetic:

[GOT] Training room

Please stop the meowing in our clan training room, donate it a roar.

scaramax #122 Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:02 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 26251 battles
  • [AFK]
Rote Agnes, just because it must be a tough life having schizophrenia. Have mercy on her poor soul.

Amone_0 #123 Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:33 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10499 battles
  • [ENKLT]

Here follows my highly motivated self-nomination :

Everytime I find one of these beasts on battleground the only thing I can ask myself is…..

COULD THIS BE LÖWE ?

Give me one and discover If I can finally say …

THAT’S AMORE !!

As romantic tanker I think I deserve a Löwe !

Give me happiness guys !

IrmaBecx #124 Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29575 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostAmone_0, on 13 July 2016 - 08:33 AM, said:

Here follows my highly motivated self-nomination :

Everytime I find one of these beasts on battleground the only thing I can ask myself is…..

COULD THIS BE LÖWE ?

Give me one and discover If I can finally say …

THAT’S AMORE !!

As romantic tanker I think I deserve a Löwe !

Give me happiness guys !

I will accept this self-nomination by merit of its' poetic and jestful content, but do note the whole point of the giveaway is to actually give the Löwe away.

Also; not saying my acceptance will impress the judges...

:)

https://twitter.com/IrmaBecx

Wat? OMG! IrmaDrivesTanks on Youtube!

The IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosophy

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

eliasdepelias #125 Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38032 battles
Titus_scato, we all know why.

Edited by eliasdepelias, 13 July 2016 - 09:34 AM.

CaptainKey #126 Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 70725 battles
  • [EQUIL]

image.png

Please give my daughter,  NekoAkiChan, the Lowe. She's a young woman and a relatively new player, but doing very well developing her skills. We like to play in platoon together, but so far, she hasn't gotten enough credits to get above a tier IV tank and doesn't have enough cash to buy a premium, so winning a Lowe would really be a big bonus to her development and would allow us to play together at the higher tiers. It would also be good for us to have a chance to play more together and do the family bonding thing. :-)

Thank you you for your consideration!

CaptainKey

eliasdepelias #127 Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38032 battles

View PostCaptainKey, on 13 July 2016 - 07:49 PM, said:

image.png

Please give my daughter,  NekoAkiChan, the Lowe. She's a young woman and a relatively new player, but doing very well developing her skills. We like to play in platoon together, but so far, she hasn't gotten enough credits to get above a tier IV tank and doesn't have enough cash to buy a premium, so winning a Lowe would really be a big bonus to her development and would allow us to play together at the higher tiers. It would also be good for us to have a chance to play more together and do the family bonding thing. :-)

Thank you you for your consideration!

CaptainKey

You know, sometimes I buy my kid the stuff she wants?

It's what parents do?

(buying things we dreamed of but our parents wouldnt/couldnt give us, my 3 yo was so thrilled when she got a complete collection of lego star wars and he-man action figures!).

CreamyWhip #128 Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23852 battles

View Posteliasdepelias, on 13 July 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

Titus_scato, we all know why.

Seconded, along with a slightly nerfed gun, just a little, not a lot

In a related enquiry, has anyone produced a 'Mr Löwe Löwe' matchplay video with Shaggy's Boombastic as the backing track? Because that would be flipping awesome.

Edited by CreamyWhip, 15 July 2016 - 05:32 PM.

xFluffyDemon #129 Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18252 battles
  • [PINK]

I nominate donster74 cuz we didnt kick me off the clan when i stop playing for study for the exams (it was 3 month with out coming to the game :'( 

_Biggles_ #130 Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11253 battles
  • [HARMZ]
When do nominations end and judging begins?

Empros Clan 

"Win with Pride, Die with Honour!"

Proud Friend Of IRMA

IrmaBecx #131 Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29575 battles
  • [AFK]

View Posteliasdepelias, on 15 July 2016 - 07:31 AM, said:

You know, sometimes I buy my kid the stuff she wants?

It's what parents do?

(buying things we dreamed of but our parents wouldnt/couldnt give us, my 3 yo was so thrilled when she got a complete collection of lego star wars and he-man action figures!).

Yes, I take your point eliasdepelias, but this giveaway is all about feeling the Free Löwe in the air, so lets try and stay positive?

Not all parents can afford to let their daughters be gold noobs. That's one of the problems I am trying to correct :)

View PostCreamyWhip, on 15 July 2016 - 09:42 AM, said:

Seconded, along with a slightly nerfed gun, just a little, not a lot

In a related enquiry, has anyone produced a 'Mr Löwe Löwe' matchplay video with Shaggy's Boombastic as the backing track? Because that would be flipping awesome.

Sk8Xtrm included the track in his "Löwe Greatest Hits" video!

View Post_Biggles_, on 15 July 2016 - 05:10 PM, said:

When do nominations end and judging begins?

Next week! Date not set in stone as of today. Am still awaiting confirmation from Celebrity Judges ;)

Stay Tuned®!

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

gmore_1 #132 Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:31 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14157 battles

View PostBrinsigr, on 09 July 2016 - 12:22 AM, said:

Oh yeah so contest or giveaways is really special and prize is awesome :) i know that everyone wants loewe including me but i want to nominate LadyMoreNr1 - The Gold Noob aka gmore_1. He (or might be she) is very good and old my friend, no he is more than friend he is best toonmate, best daddy, best buddy and i could say and say million of good for about him. First i think you hardly find such a good man like he... He rages sometimes but together is most gently man in the world! Or course because he is italian!!! He eats always spagetti and dont make it for me, he doing pizzas and pasta as i can remember or maybe i cant.. dunno.. in the game i think he not need lowe just.. just i want to make it like gift from me. He said we will meet one day yuppy and i said i will cut his middle finger because he do this ".i.." all the time lol! :) should i say something more? Maybe only that he is like man for who you can say everything he always understands tou and gives some advices not only in wot but in real life too. He helps me when its hard for me, he just want to make me happy always i really truly love him. There is a lot of participants and friends like me too so chance isnt so high to 100% win.. even if anybody else gets it i just want to say it for that wonderful person :) more people in the world like he and it wont be any wars or chaos in the world. 

Thank you for you time everyone, peace.

BrinsigrTheGoldNoob

omg this is so nice from you!!! :)

I think no one ever said something so nice to me (including my wife! :teethhappy:)

Thank you so much mate :)

epcblue #133 Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13429 battles
  • [SPRTA]
I nominate iam3pix, because whenever someone brings up the Lowe in conversation with him, he starts to foam at the mouth with things like "Lowe suks" and other incomprehensible blabber. I think it's time to convert him from his dark ways.

HelvetiaStronk #134 Posted 22 July 2016 - 11:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10396 battles
  • [ET]
My friend moonplay_tv should get a löwe, because  he (and me) are poor guys and can't affort to buy one, and he really suffers from Rheinmetall Borsigs making 15 cm HEAT holes in his IS-3.  Plis

IrmaBecx #135 Posted 24 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29575 battles
  • [AFK]

Everyone please be adviced submissions for the Löwe Your Neighbour Giveaway will close Monday at Midnight, giving you a little more than 24 hours to finalize your decision! :)

We are hoping to deliver the good news by the following weekend, but that all depends on our Celebrity Judges and a little on coordinating with Wargaming about delivering the prize "Lone Wolf Löwe".

Still, free Löwe is worth waiting for? :)

Just_merpug #136 Posted 24 July 2016 - 11:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 53483 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostIrmaBecx, on 24 July 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

Everyone please be adviced submissions for the Löwe Your Neighbour Giveaway will close Monday at Midnight, giving you a little more than 24 hours to finalize your decision! :)

We are hoping to deliver the good news by the following weekend, but that all depends on our Celebrity Judges and a little on coordinating with Wargaming about delivering the prize "Lone Wolf Löwe".

Still, free Löwe is worth waiting for? :)

"Waiting for Löwe" was Samuel Becket's unperformed first draft of Godot, inspired by his time in the French Resistance. A searing indictment of the Occupation of France, it featured two German tank commanders in the Pas de Calais discussing the state of the war... 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Am1ney_2 #137 Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3846 battles
Hello , i would like to nominate randomguy_upup its time for him to move from t5 credits making to t8 , its our clan leader and he worked really hard for our clan , he really deserves to get one as he does his best in each battle and unfortunatly its really hard for him to get higher tiers without a prem tank , he will finnaly stop crying about credits in general chat and get banned :P , im sure that even at no more than 20m he will miss a maus , but not after he get a big HUGE LOWE !  he will finnaly discover the Great feeling of ramming other tanks and enjoy it insteed of getting rammed by others as the lowe is awesome at ramming ! , and then get his dream tank the STB-1 , then have fun in leo/stb plat , and then he will finnaly trust me when i tell him that   the lowe is a huge lion , IM NOT JOKING THE LOWE IS REALLY HUGE( But great) , also would like to know what feeling he will have if he suddently log in his acc and find a lowe :popcorn:, Good luck eveyrone ! Meet in battle bros :izmena:lets hope our judges help him !

Edited by Am1ney_2, 25 July 2016 - 11:00 PM.

IrmaBecx #138 Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29575 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostAm1ney_2, on 25 July 2016 - 08:47 PM, said:

Hello , i would like to nominate randomguy_upup , as he will finnaly stop crying about credits in general chat and get banned :P , im sure that even with a lowe he wont be able to hit a maus in no more than 20m ,also he will finnaly get his dream tank the STB-1 , then have fun in leo/stb plat , and then he will finnaly trust me when i tell him that   the lowe is a huge lion , IM NOT JOKING THE LOWE IS REALLY HUGE and get , have fun eveyrone ! Meet in battle !

This is exactly the kind of thing I like to see. There have been a lot of entries that really tug at my heart strings - I am glad I am not one of the Judges! But I really like seeing people wanting that last holdout to finally get a Löwe so they can see what the Magic Löwe is all about for themselves. Often, this happens to be a favourite platoon- or classmate as well, which is also great to see!

Edited by IrmaBecx, 26 July 2016 - 06:44 AM.

hacklint #139 Posted 25 July 2016 - 07:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9796 battles
  • [1RTR_]
I'd like to nominate karlhulme who offered me hours of patient help and lots of fun after I was stuck at tier 5. He's now a regular platoon mate, fun guy and real life ex-tanker (Scorpion). Despite all good things to be said of this guy he has one big fault - an inexplicable weakness for Russian tanks. So of fear for my friend resorting to playing IS6 to finance his T-62A lifestyle I'd like him to get a Löwe to see the light and the finesse of German tanks. Of course there is a bit of self interest here also - having him slowly drag me out of tier 5 included having me start playing Russian meds, at least temporarily abandoning the Germans. I'm now on T43 heading toward an ominous future... So with the simple act of giving karlhulme the Löwe you have the possibility to save not just one but two players - that's a 100% increase right there! So please - and thank you, Wargaming ® ;-)

IrmaBecx #140 Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29575 battles
  • [AFK]

This morning I will compile a list of all entries and hand it over to our Iron Trust of Judges, hopefully we will announce our winner this coming weekend!

I am told by WG EU the Lone Wolf Löwe is ready for delivery already, and so it's only a matter of choosing the best motivation. This one being brand new, will actually have a slightly faster shell velocity than the advertised 1438 m/s - about 1438,5 they say.

Thank you all for participating, and stay tuned for the winner!

Peace Through Löwe!

Irma

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users