What am I doing wrong (Plz HELP ME)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

m1zm0g #1 Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]

Hy I know this is prob a bit random but I'm random so it fits lol, I need someone to help guide me in the right direction please as I'm obviously (looking at my stats) doing something TERRIBLY wrong and no matter how much I try it's not getting better, so please if somebody, anybody (that knows the game well) could spare some time to help me and either tell me what I'm doing wrong or better yet show me (in platoon or even training), it will be much appreciated. I really want to learn and get better. I've been given the opportunity to be in a great clan ( it's kinda wierd Really cos anytime I toon with a fello clan member it's like I get even worse, which lets face it don't look great my end ). I'm aiming to be as good as them but at this rate it's going to take a long time. 

So all I'm asking is some free time to help another player In need of your experience and knowledge. Thanks in advance. look up m1zm0g I'm ready to go, Thanks 

I'll see ya'll on the battlefield, stay safe, stay classy, stay legendary and most of all HAPPY TANKING EVERYONE

Ar_Es_Two_Thousand #2 Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:16 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6626 battles
  • [HUNT]

I'd just like to start by saying that I don't really think stats matter, if you're having fun and trying your best that's great, but at the same time I think it's great that you want to try and improve as a player, I think it can only enhance your experience.

If you would like any help at all I'd be glad to offer my assistance, and while I may not be the most experienced player who'll reply, I feel I know enough to at least help a little. I can teach you how to sidescrape (angle using a solid object for cover), angle effectively, play to your tanks advantages, pick your targets and just some other general things you may want to touch up on. 

I'm not sure, but it could be anything from the the tanks you play to the ammunition you select. It's hard to know from the post.

Whatever it is, I'd be more than happy to help 

Happy tanking :)

Could only use a gif...but Lowe

m1zm0g #3 Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:23 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]

View PostAr_Es_Two_Thousand, on 16 November 2016 - 12:16 AM, said:

I'd just like to start by saying that I don't really think stats matter, if you're having fun and trying your best that's great, but at the same time I think it's great that you want to try and improve as a player, I think it can only enhance your experience.

If you would like any help at all I'd be glad to offer my assistance, and while I may not be the most experienced player who'll reply, I feel I know enough to at least help a little. I can teach you how to sidescrape (angle using a solid object for cover), angle effectively, play to your tanks advantages, pick your targets and just some other general things you may want to touch up on. 

I'm not sure, but it could be anything from the the tanks you play to the ammunition you select. It's hard to know from the post.

Whatever it is, I'd be more than happy to help 

Happy tanking :)

Awsome thank you 

I'll see ya'll on the battlefield, stay safe, stay classy, stay legendary and most of all HAPPY TANKING EVERYONE

The_Mighty_Wombat #4 Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39772 battles
  • [-GNA-]

Stats help show you were your going wrong.

Biggest is damage ratio, your taking way too much damage for what you are returning.

Use hills, rocks or anything to hide behind more.

try to hide between shots and reset camo. Being hiden for a little longer can take the focus off you.

learn the maps and play the training room games.

humans vs zombies etc, is great for zipping around and learning the map layouts.

once you know the maps you can get a better idea where people may be.

so when the damage indicator show on screen you know where they are and get into cover.

For newer players i try to get them to play the maps in 3rds.

Never be more then 1/3 the map away from the majority of your team unless you know you can hold your own in 1vs1 situations and walk away the winner.

m1zm0g #5 Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]

View PostDans79Vet, on 16 November 2016 - 08:12 AM, said:

Stats help show you were your going wrong.

Biggest is damage ratio, your taking way too much damage for what you are returning.

Use hills, rocks or anything to hide behind more.

try to hide between shots and reset camo. Being hiden for a little longer can take the focus off you.

learn the maps and play the training room games.

humans vs zombies etc, is great for zipping around and learning the map layouts.

once you know the maps you can get a better idea where people may be.

so when the damage indicator show on screen you know where they are and get into cover.

For newer players i try to get them to play the maps in 3rds.

Never be more then 1/3 the map away from the majority of your team unless you know you can hold your own in 1vs1 situations and walk away the winner.

That is one of my many faults thanks for advice will try to keep it in mind whilst playing, I know it's a game and I do have fun but at the same time it gets my hot head on some times and I can't help but get frustrated if I'm in a bad situation I seem to panic not knowing what to do even try to prying to get away I make difficult 

bazzaw156 #6 Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 66376 battles
  • [EMRS]

It looks like you have suffered the same fate as we all do when learning the game. There is an awful lot of black and red on your stats. You have raced up the tiers to tier 8 already and thats simply too fast. There is a lot of posts on here about spending more time learning the basics at the lower tiers.

Firstly my advice would be to spend more time mastering the lower tier tanks, these lower tiers are more forgiving and allow you to make mistakes without getting punished too much, as mostly they contain players who are also learning the game. I suggest you ask some of your clan mates to toon with you more often at these lower tiers to guide you through the basics. IRMA is a great clan they have some very experienced players, and Im sure they wont mind running out in tiers 1 to 3 to give you some much needed confidence. Its the confidence in these lower tiers that will give you that edge when you are ready to roll out in the higher tiers.

All too often I see newer players rushing into a situation that compromises them self and inevitably they get punished fast. Keep your eye on the mini map and know where all your team mates are and where they are going, use obstacles as cover a lot, let your camo reset after each shot, patience sometimes can win you a battle. As Dans79Vet says your taking way too much damage for what you are returning, so your aim is to increase the delivery of damage against reducing the amount you take. Only after you see the balance of the battle weighing in your favor can you afford to take more risk. The first part of any battle is to judge where the enemy are, and focus on that and learn the maps so that you know where all the usual spots are that most players go to. 

Also spend some time watching youtube videos on the the basics, my clan leader has a very good youtube channel with all the basic skills guides which will give you all the pointers as to how you can improve your game play. Please visit this youtube channel to watch them: https://www.youtube....er/MartinDogger

Good luck on the battle field, and welcome to the forum. :-)

Edited by bazzaw156, 16 November 2016 - 04:00 PM.

Skullcandy #7 Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 22744 battles
  • [1RTR]

To add to what everyone here is saying...

Back in my noob days I couldn't figure out why I couldn't penetrate some tanks that I could normally penetrate without any issues. After a few days of puzzling over this, I discovered angling. Back in my early days, I had no idea that Blitz took real life factors such as angling into account.

I watched a couple of videos and read all the tactical advice here: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tactics. Especially on angling and sidescraping.

Then I took my Tiger 1 out and tried it for myself in live games (we didn't have training rooms back then). It was then, doing it for myself and realising that I was doing it, that I realised how extremely effective angling is. Basically, it causes the person shooting at you to bounce, even if it looks like they have a clear shot at you in sniper mode.

I suggest using the Tiger 1 (or Kuro if you have it) to practice angling. It's the easiest tank, in my opinion, to angle correctly. That's probably why it's so easy to set on fire if you're staring at the enemy head-on without angling.

There are other tactics that I began to use as well, which you should also look into:

• Hull down - hiding your hull without obstructing your turret. Especially effective on climbing hills, especially with tanks that have tough turrets. The tank on top of the hill can usually only get enough gun depression to hit your turret, while you have the perfect view of his hull or underside. In order to hit your hull, he has to come over the hill a bit, which again gives you a perfect shot at his hull or underside. 

• Peek-a-boo (or peek-a-boom) - mostly effective when using tanks that have high fire rate, such as Cromwell and Comet. Basically you will need to quickly pop out of cover, take the shot and quickly reverse back to cover. Turretless TDs and slow heavies will struggle to pull this off. It's a tactic that's best for lights and mediums.
    If the enemy tank has auto aim enabled, peek-a-boo/boom can be a huge advantage here. Because his turret is automatically going back and forth trying to follow you, his aim circle cannot centre on you, giving him a very high chance of missing (especially Russian heavies which have atrocious accuracy).

• Circle of Death (CoD for short) - If a turretless TD or a heavy tank with a slow/slow-ish turret traverse is on the red team, consider using the Circle of Death:
    • Slow turret traverse: When tanks like some heavy tanks have slow turret traverse speed, drive around them in a circle, avoiding their gun, while blasting them at point blank range. Stay close to the tank, literally doing the waltz dance with it. If you make your circles too large he'll traverse away from you or reverse against a building to stop you going around.
    • Turretless TDs: Simply park behind or along the side of a turretless TD. No turret means they are defenceless, unless they happen to have a teammate nearby. Stay behind or along their side, where their gun cannot see you.

• Don't be a kill stealer: Don't wait until the enemy tank is low on HP before taking your shot. Damage actually, in the long run, awards more XP than kills. Any noob can get 5 kills, but only a truly skilled player can get 3,000+ damage at tier 7. As soon as you're ready to shoot and you have a clear shot, take it. Don't wait. The longer you wait, the weaker your teammates get.

• Distract: I rarely see this one mentioned in guides. But it's so effective. Sometimes a close proximity red tank will sit there and wait for you to come out of cover so he can pop a shell in you. Don't give him that pleasure. Hold him there and call for help. While the tank is focusing on you, waiting for you to make the mistake of coming out of cover, your teammates should be going around him and blasting his side/rear. You'll still get XP from team damage caused to an enemy that you spotted/reported to the team. You don't always need to have the last kill. Being a team player is smarter than being a lone serial killer.

There are some awesome YouTubers out there with excellent tutorial videos. Such as EU region's Sk8xtrm and MartinDogger. As well as, probably most famously, Australia's Bushka.

Videos and tips from those guys pushed me from a pathetic forty-eight percenter to a decent fifty-six and climbing percenter. :)

Keep practising. Lower tiers are easiest to practice at, there are more noobs for you to bash. :)

Leader of 1RTR. | 1RTR on Discord "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." – Winston Churchill

m1zm0g #8 Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]

View Postbazzaw156, on 16 November 2016 - 03:46 PM, said:

It looks like you have suffered the same fate as we all do when learning the game. There is an awful lot of black and red on your stats. You have raced up the tiers to tier 8 already and thats simply too fast. There is a lot of posts on here about spending more time learning the basics at the lower tiers.

Firstly my advice would be to spend more time mastering the lower tier tanks, these lower tiers are more forgiving and allow you togetting punished too much, as mostly they contain players who are also learning the game. I suggest you ask some of your clan mates to toon with you more often at these lower tiers to guide you through the basics. IRMA is a great clan they have some very experienced players, and Im sure they wont mind running out in tiers 1 to 3 to give you some much needed confidence. Its the confidence in these lower tiers that will give you that edge when you are ready to roll out in the higher tiers.

All too often I see newer players rushing into a situation that compromises them self and inevitably they get punished fast. Keep your eye on the mini map and know where all your team mates are and where they are going, use obstacles as cover a lot, let your camo reset after each shot, patience sometimes can win you a battle. As Dans79Vet says your taking way too much damage for what you are returning, so your aim is to increase the delivery of damage against reducing the amount you take. Only after you see the balance of the battle weighing in your favor can you afford to take more risk. The first part of any battle is to judge where the enemy are, and focus on that and learn the maps so that you know where all the usual spots are that most players go to. 

Also spend some time watching youtube videos on the the basics, my clan leader has a very good youtube channel with all the basic skills guides which will give you all the pointers as to how you can improve your game play. Please visit this youtube channel to watch them: https://www.youtube....er/MartinDogger

Good luck on the battle field, and welcome to the forum. :-)

I brought the is6 but don't really use it as I can't drive it, I watch all Tuesday good videos on YouTube and am tooning with IRMA and AFK there all lovely people and are taking time to help me when they can which has helped me improve this is why I have asked for help in here as I don't like to feel like I'm pestering people they offer there help as much as they can but I suppose I'm the kinda player one would need a lot of patience lol thanks everybody for your honest advice and help

m1zm0g #9 Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]

View PostSkullcandy, on 16 November 2016 - 11:22 PM, said:

To add to what everyone here is saying...

Back in my noob days I couldn't figure out why I couldn't penetrate some tanks that I could normally penetrate without any issues. After a few days of puzzling over this, I discovered angling. Back in my early days, I had no idea that Blitz took real life factors such as angling into account.

I watched a couple of videos and read all the tactical advice here: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tactics. Especially on angling and sidescraping.

Then I took my Tiger 1 out and tried it for myself in live games (we didn't have training rooms back then). It was then, doing it for myself and realising that I was doing it, that I realised how extremely effective angling is. Basically, it causes the person shooting at you to bounce, even if it looks like they have a clear shot at you in sniper mode.

I suggest using the Tiger 1 (or Kuro if you have it) to practice angling. It's the easiest tank, in my opinion, to angle correctly. That's probably why it's so easy to set on fire if you're staring at the enemy head-on without angling.

There are other tactics that I began to use as well, which you should also look into:

• Hull down - hiding your hull without obstructing your turret. Especially effective on climbing hills, especially with tanks that have tough turrets. The tank on top of the hill can usually only get enough gun depression to hit your turret, while you have the perfect view of his hull or underside. In order to hit your hull, he has to come over the hill a bit, which again gives you a perfect shot at his hull or underside. 

• Peek-a-boo (or peek-a-boom) - mostly effective when using tanks that have high fire rate, such as Cromwell and Comet. Basically you will need to quickly pop out of cover, take the shot and quickly reverse back to cover. Turretless TDs and slow heavies will struggle to pull this off. It's a tactic that's best for lights and mediums.
    If the enemy tank has auto aim enabled, peek-a-boo/boom can be a huge advantage here. Because his turret is automatically going back and forth trying to follow you, his aim circle cannot centre on you, giving him a very high chance of missing (especially Russian heavies which have atrocious accuracy).

• Circle of Death (CoD for short) - If a turretless TD or a heavy tank with a slow/slow-ish turret traverse is on the red team, consider using the Circle of Death:
    • Slow turret traverse: When tanks like some heavy tanks have slow turret traverse speed, drive around them in a circle, avoiding their gun, while blasting them at point blank range. Stay close to the tank, literally doing the waltz dance with it. If you make your circles too large he'll traverse away from you or reverse against a building to stop you going around.
    • Turretless TDs: Simply park behind or along the side of a turretless TD. No turret means they are defenceless, unless they happen to have a teammate nearby. Stay behind or along their side, where their gun cannot see you.

• Don't be a kill stealer: Don't wait until the enemy tank is low on HP before taking your shot. Damage actually, in the long run, awards more XP than kills. Any noob can get 5 kills, but only a truly skilled player can get 3,000+ damage at tier 7. As soon as you're ready to shoot and you have a clear shot, take it. Don't wait. The longer you wait, the weaker your teammates get.

• Distract: I rarely see this one mentioned in guides. But it's so effective. Sometimes a close proximity red tank will sit there and wait for you to come out of cover so he can pop a shell in you. Don't give him that pleasure. Hold him there and call for help. While the tank is focusing on you, waiting for you to make the mistake of coming out of cover, your teammates should be going around him and blasting his side/rear. You'll still get XP from team damage caused to an enemy that you spotted/reported to the team. You don't always need to have the last kill. Being a team player is smarter than being a lone serial killer.

There are some awesome YouTubers out there with excellent tutorial videos. Such as EU region's Sk8xtrm and MartinDogger. As well as, probably most famously, Australia's Bushka.

Videos and tips from those guys pushed me from a pathetic forty-eight percenter to a decent fifty-six and climbing percenter. :)

Keep practising. Lower tiers are easiest to practice at, there are more noobs for you to bash. :)

Thanks skull candy some great tips as for you rube I think I literally watch and subscribe to nearly all that have a channel, sk8xtrm, bushman ,Martin dodger, AFK, 48ton_ruckus, clan pheonix, amnuet85 & unkindest (live streams), anon___wotb, blitzfun,  boz sparta wot, gmore_1, the dassem channel, wargamimg , worldoftanksblitz they are all helpful I just need someone tats spends a lot of time In Game like me just so I can get better quicker than I am ( I don't want to rush it of course I just mean quicker than I am already ) even though I watch the videos I was just after some extra help and thought this would be a great place to look. Thanks skull candy 

xFluffyDemon #10 Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18252 battles

I didnt saw it been said here so...

1 insignificant thing that makes ur stats go up, apart from every basic/advanced guide, is the Tank it self.

Playing a lank that u dont like,fell confortable with, is going to bring ur stats down, no much but it will, but a tank that u enjoy much make these same stats go sky high.

Take, for instance me, i love fast tanks with no armour (i really do), and i do great in them, not the biggest WR but decent WN8, heavys doesnt like me (or maybe its the other way arround) i do poorly in them no matter what i do, i always get carried by the team, mediums for me need to be kind of fast for me to, cuz i like mobility.

This is for me, but it applyes for every Blitz player.

Also, i would sugest u to grind the Tier 4 Panzer III, it as some armour, great mobility and a good gun. And its more forgiving to learn how to angle/sidescrape than a Tiger I.

And i love the fact (based on ur profile pic) that ur a girl that as 3k of battles, doing kinda "bad", amd u didnt give up on the game.

Cheers we all get better with time, we all have been bad, but then we learn new things and we get better, it will happen to everybody, except the AFK noobs.

Staxtic #11 Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5094 battles

Hi, I believe you added me recently, I'd be willing to platoon with you at some point. I haven't been as active at the moment due to work!

I'm in a similar situation and still looking to improve, I can give you some tips but these may not be 100% as I'm still learning.

First thing I do when I go into a game is check the teams. Not for 'player xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' although If you have a team full of them, get your carry pants on!

But for what type of tanks each team has. Who has the medium/light advantage, the heavy advantage the td advantage etc etc and know where each tank type spawns. 

The best example I can give for this, is on the map with a big hill on the left & a city on the right. Great description eh?

Meds/lights spawn on the hill, TDs/heavies spawn near the city.

If you have a team consisting of 6 meds/lights. While the opposing team has 3-4 meds/lights and the rest are slow tanks, I.e churchil/ AT line. You can afford to be aggressive but before you charge in, make sure all the enemy are accounted for. Otherwise you could end up trying to bite more than you can chew.

Decision making is HUGE in this game, there's plenty of mechanical skill but this game is very heavy in terms of decision making. Should i be aggressive or passive? Go over this hill for a shot, or try to find another location to shoot from.  Knowing when to retreat, when to flank etc.

Obviously there is plenty of  mechanic skills to learn. Sidescraping, Hulldown, peeka boom!

Always make it hard for the enemy, wiggle your armor, angle. NEVER go round a corner side on. Go at a slight angle.I.e --------  ------/  trololol or charge into the wall and sidescrap to check round the corner first. Whenever I'm moving I usually angle my armor slightly.

Always turn your front armor to face the enemy and turn both the turret & tracks to move the turret faster.

Knowing when to retreat is vital, even if its backing off 10-20 yards, it can let you get free shots in and then retreat further. Even if you're losing heavily, never give up, even if its 7 vs 1. NEVER SURRENDER! 

Do not sacrifice yourself to kill someone, even if your winning 5-2 or something. Always try and survive, I've lost games where we look like were winning and I be a bit to aggressive and die the remaining enemies come back & clutch.

The only time I reccomend capping is if the enemy team are hard camping or you can't find the last enemy / force the enemy to come get you.

One of the most frustrating aspects is when 2 of my team go cap from the get go, the other 5 go fight on a flank & get smacked by there full team. The cappers then die with 0 damage done. Out of the 100-200 times this has happened I could count on my hands the amount of times its came off but the amount of games that have been lost because of it -.-

Sorry for the waffle, I'll be on tonight but ye, I'd forget tier 1-2 and start off at tier 3. Get some tanks like the Keni - t46 - cruz 4 as they are pretty strong. Learn to carry with these bad boys. Once you consistently do well at that tier move up.

Never use free experience to research a tank, only use it on modules.

Don't bother with the churchill line until you get better!

Play lots of lines, as you learn the weaknesses of each tank best when you actually play them. That's what I've done & skipped a few like the AT line, I need to start the German tds at some point but heyho!

Edited by Staxtic, 17 November 2016 - 03:22 PM.

_Ripper4you_ #12 Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:27 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 61963 battles
  • [EG-]
I might have time to help you tonight if you are willing to join in platoon

LF07 #13 Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1561 battles
From my own experience when i play higher tiers,my heartbeat is pumping so hard i usually noob out pretty quick,because I'm to afraid to make mistakes,so i noob out way to early in game.So i think if you can relax bit when you play it will help a lot.Have fun and enjoy the games:)

Simon_Essex #14 Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 20963 battles
  • [D-D2]

Hi there! Well, there's lots of good advice already on this page. May take a while to digest it all! Don't forget, we all suck some of the time, and we all had to start somewhere! 

You obviously can play well - 56% WR in the E50-M; 52% in the Covenanter, etc - both with a decent number of battles. Your overall WR in Lights is over 50% too!

You do seem to dot around a lot though, maybe moving up as quickly as you can instead of really getting the hang of the tank and putting in a decent number of battles? You also play a lot of Lights and Meds, which are arguably harder than Heavies when you are on the learning curve. That will also contribute to you taking so much damage when your rushing around in lightly armored tanks.

My advice would be to drop down the Tiers and put in 50+ battles in a tank so you get to know it. Focus on a few similar tanks at a time and maybe try more Heavies? Most important of all - have fun and keep tanking!

m1zm0g #15 Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]
Cool once again thanks everyone 

gdugic #16 Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:23 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17100 battles
  • [1RTR]

I wrote this in "what's with the noobs", when someone asked me did I somehow helped those bad players. This is now I got "better".

After around 500 battles, I got to kv-1s, Russian tier6 heavy. And I struggled in it. A lot. I sucked so bad... Then I found this forum. And started to read. And read some more. And asked for help. Then I found out that there a lot of videos on YT. And started to watch that. Videos from Bushka, Martin, and some more guys. About sidescraping, and a lot of other useful stuff. Then I started to try those things in practice, in battles. Then read some more... Do you see where I am going to? No one can help those bad players, but themselves. No one helped me directly. I did that on my own!

Before I started to learn about how to play this game, after those mentioned 500 battles, my wr was not so bad, it was around 52. Now I am at 57. It would be maybe even higher, but september and october were, as mentioned in about million posts, very bad for most us. But, although I lost a lot of battles, so my wr dropped significantly, my damage and kill ratio went up, because I was trying much harder to carry the game. You can see that in my screenshots.

Xxardiuus #17 Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:29 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 20618 battles
  • [USF]

Hello!

I am french.

I'm okay for platoon with you, but only tier 2, 3, 4 battles.

I've seen that some of your low tiers tanks are WR weak as Ha-Go that is a very effective tank for whom tale time to perform with it.

Learn to take pleasure with all this little tanks !

Ha-go, BT-2, t2medium, Ke-ni, PzIIG, M2medium, PzIVA, PzIII, Chi-He, A-20, etc..

I also feel that tiers up to 6 are too hard for me, so i put on a restrictive game politic to avoid WR loose.

I only play often tanks that I master enough to reach 60%WR.

I also avoid tanks that need too often APCR or HEAT because of their standard ammo lack of penetration.

So I save credits, then my favourite tanks condition are more cumfortable and I play more quietly.

Since the modification of Mines map, I observed that tier 2 and 3 are becomed dangerous when you are not in platoon, cause of noobs madness that make them camp at base, or rush to lighthouse or all on flag since the start of game.

So in solo I also prefer to play tier 4 and 5 as much as possible.

NO LONGER A PAYING PLAYER !

hson_hson #18 Posted 24 November 2016 - 06:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30342 battles

View Postm1zm0g, on 16 November 2016 - 12:19 AM, said:

So all I'm asking is some free time to help another player In need of your experience and knowledge. Thanks in advance. look up m1zm0g I'm ready to go, Thanks 

Sure, I can do some recordings and let you see what you should do and not.

Boogie0NE #19 Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:42 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18760 battles
  • [_VLNT]

Feel free to add me ingame and we can toon. I can give some advise.. But plz... don't do as I do. Because I really do not drive the "right" way. But I know how to help others ;-)

Epic

_VLNT Valiant Academy is open for recruitment.  If you want to join just contact me on either    - Discord: Boogie0ne(VLNT)#0482 ingame: Boogie0ne

Extra_Salty #20 Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22795 battles
  • [C-F]

You have quite many battles with Type 3 Chi-Nu, would you like to share how you drive it in battlefield?

Edited by VarpusenI, 24 November 2016 - 09:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users