• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

m1zm0g #21 Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]

View Posthson_hson, on 24 November 2016 - 06:38 PM, said:

Sure, I can do some recordings and let you see what you should do and not.

thanks I've not been on a lot atm too cut a long story short I haven't got my ipad anymore and am going other of my mind as I can't play I do keep trying but the device I'm using is just lagging far too much I think k I'm one place yet I'm on another but not to worrun thank goodness I'm getting a new tablet in a couple of days so would be grateful for help and will add you then thanks 

I'll see ya'll on the battlefield, stay safe, stay classy, stay legendary and most of all HAPPY TANKING EVERYONE

Winters_2014 #22 Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:41 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9602 battles
  • [SPRTA]

The thing that helped me the most to improve from a 48% avg player to the 64.5% player I am now is:

- watch unicums play, this can be in vids or in platoon. In vids you analyse what they do and why they do it, I suggest watching quick baby, not bushka (he doesn't give all the info you need imo). Then think how you play and see the difference. A unicum toonmate can give you advice during games on how to play during a toon. 

By that you will automaticaly do better, at least it worked for me. If you are looking for a toonmate, add me ;), i'm always up to play and help ;).

Proud member of SPARTA-phalanx!!!

https://www.youtube....mEKPx_G42XzDOlg

m1zm0g #23 Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]

View PostWinters_2014, on 03 December 2016 - 11:41 AM, said:

The thing that helped me the most to improve from a 48% avg player to the 64.5% player I am now is:

- watch unicums play, this can be in vids or in platoon. In vids you analyse what they do and why they do it, I suggest watching quick baby, not bushka (he doesn't give all the info you need imo). Then think how you play and see the difference. A unicum toonmate can give you advice during games on how to play during a toon. 

By that you will automaticaly do better, at least it worked for me. If you are looking for a toonmate, add me ;), i'm always up to play and help ;).

Awesome thanks winters_2014 look forward to tooning

I'll see ya'll on the battlefield, stay safe, stay classy, stay legendary and most of all HAPPY TANKING EVERYONE

Wabbit_Slayer #24 Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postm1zm0g, on 15 November 2016 - 11:19 PM, said:

Hy I know this is prob a bit random but I'm random so it fits lol, I need someone to help guide me in the right direction please as I'm obviously (looking at my stats) doing something TERRIBLY wrong and no matter how much I try it's not getting better, so please if somebody, anybody (that knows the game well) could spare some time to help me and either tell me what I'm doing wrong or better yet show me (in platoon or even training), it will be much appreciated. I really want to learn and get better. I've been given the opportunity to be in a great clan ( it's kinda wierd Really cos anytime I toon with a fello clan member it's like I get even worse, which lets face it don't look great my end ). I'm aiming to be as good as them but at this rate it's going to take a long time. 

So all I'm asking is some free time to help another player In need of your experience and knowledge. Thanks in advance. look up m1zm0g I'm ready to go, Thanks 

Only played 20 games but what i notice so far snap shoot and bait alot and you will do nice dmg .

Kipale #25 Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:46 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4539 battles
  • [JELLY]
It's really useful to play with someone who is experienced.. My brother teached me WoT really well. I have about 5k games in pc version that i played few years ago and now started playing wotb again and already unicum +70% WR. I bet everyone will call me reroll but i'm really not.

xProGenitoRx #26 Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22487 battles

I was casually wandering around and decided to look OP's stats: http://wotbstars.com...&geo=EU&lng=eng

It is awfull. There are many pieces of advice in this thread, but nobody mention that you have horrific 50% hit rate. This parameter shows that (if you dont have any injuries, mental or physical disabilities) that you are using poor equipment. The only reasonable cause of this that you are using small screen or weak device or poor internet connection. Or probably all of them together. Try to play only using Wi-Fi and change graphic settings to lowest, turn off grass, shadows, fog etc. That should improve your performance

Edited by xProGenitoRx, 28 December 2016 - 02:15 PM.

superturbospecial #27 Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:11 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 50 battles

View PostSkullcandy, on 16 November 2016 - 11:22 PM, said:

• Don't be a kill stealer: Don't wait until the enemy tank is low on HP before taking your shot. Damage actually, in the long run, awards more XP than kills. Any noob can get 5 kills, but only a truly skilled player can get 3,000+ damage at tier 7. As soon as you're ready to shoot and you have a clear shot, take it. Don't wait. The longer you wait, the weaker your teammates get.

Don't fall for this. Unless you want to help someone to get a Raseinai, always take out the enemy when you have the chance. What you don't want is to have one or several one-shot medium/light tanks running away and then firing back at you from a safe distance. Kill them before they can run away!!

Bläääää.....

m1zm0g #28 Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6917 battles
  • [IRMA]

View PostVarpusenI, on 24 November 2016 - 09:25 PM, said:

You have quite many battles with Type 3 Chi-Nu, would you like to share how you drive it in battlefield?

View PostE_P_I_C_S_N_I_P_E_R, on 24 November 2016 - 07:42 PM, said:

Feel free to add me ingame and we can toon. I can give some advise.. But plz... don't do as I do. Because I really do not drive the "right" way. But I know how to help others ;-)

Epic

View PostWinters_2014, on 03 December 2016 - 11:41 AM, said:

View Postm1zm0g, on 04 December 2016 - 02:48 AM, said:

Awesome thanks winters_2014 look forward to tooning

TANK U EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO RESPOND AND I WILL SEND THE REWUESTS ON GAME 

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED SO TANK YOU 

Deadly_Tank_Girl #29 Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 496 battles
  • [-J7-]
I have no idea what tiers you run in tanks, but if you ever want to platoon let me know. I'm on every day well, almost every day :)

o7

Frankenfurter_1 #30 Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 703 battles
  • [-J7-]

View Postm1zm0g, on 15 November 2016 - 03:19 PM, said:

Hy I know this is prob a bit random but I'm random so it fits lol, I need someone to help guide me in the right direction please as I'm obviously (looking at my stats) doing something TERRIBLY wrong and no matter how much I try it's not getting better, so please if somebody, anybody (that knows the game well) could spare some time to help me and either tell me what I'm doing wrong or better yet show me (in platoon or even training), it will be much appreciated. I really want to learn and get better. I've been given the opportunity to be in a great clan ( it's kinda wierd Really cos anytime I toon with a fello clan member it's like I get even worse, which lets face it don't look great my end ). I'm aiming to be as good as them but at this rate it's going to take a long time. 

So all I'm asking is some free time to help another player In need of your experience and knowledge. Thanks in advance. look up m1zm0g I'm ready to go, Thanks 

Sent you pm & friend request. Anytime you see _-_ clan on, we will platoon and help you

Deadly_Tank_Girl #31 Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 496 battles
  • [-J7-]

View PostFrankenfurter_1, on 10 April 2017 - 02:05 PM, said:

Sent you pm & friend request. Anytime you see _-_ clan on, we will platoon and help you

^that o7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users