Jump to content


Blitz Brawl - Q&A (Post your questions here!)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
340 replies to this topic

SgT_BesT #301 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:19 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 30084 battles
  • 40
  • [7GD]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2015
Pls WG Add Slots on Brawl 1 Tier 5 Pls Its already full now i waiting for register 2 days but brawl kicked me out :(

SgT_Be$T 


75A43v #302 Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:06 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 127477 battles
  • 31
  • [LOCA]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2015

Dear Berbo,

 

My team LGN_ wants to register at New Start#1 tV, but no free slot 512/512. Can u extended for more teams?

Second: I want to 'unfollow this topic' ; but bottom don't works. Please, fix it!

 

All best!



Rokuro_Okajima #303 Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:05 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 73254 battles
  • 154
  • [UTB]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View PostRokuro_Okajima, on 22 February 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

Hi
I have organised a team for the "new start #1 TV/mixed" this weekend.
One player accepted the invite yesterday and was listed among the players. Seen him listed on the left.
This morning I had to register the team, as the open slots were running out.
The one Player by then disappeared from the list. Neither himself nor I did remove him from the tourney (to our honest and best knowledge. I therefore ask you, if there is a way this can be fixed.
I also did open a ticket to support as this could potentially be related to a bug.
Kind regards
Captain Team UTB Squad 5

Don't know if little bump helps...


 

 


Bada__Bing #304 Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:53 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8800 battles
  • 317
  • [B-B-B]
  • Member since:
    09-22-2016
I have a team registered for the tier 3/5 brawl, what I can't find is how to join the lobby ( although it says there's info on the portal) is there a link? Also approximately how long will the tournament take either in time or number of games? Thanks in anticipation.

T1G3R_A55 #305 Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:01 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22368 battles
  • 828
  • [FZ]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2014

@Berbo

 

Is there a mistake in the description of the Tier 5 tournament for tomorrow (new start #1 TV)?

 

It says the winning team gets 3.600 Gold and 18M Credits, just like in Tier 10.

But there are 1024 free slots, whereas in T10 are only 512, but the price pool for T10 is 115200 and for T5 it is only 57600.

 

Please tell me what the correct reward will be, as we are not interested in participating in T5 tournament if there is only 100 Gold to win.

 

Thx & greets


Edited by T1G3R_A55, 24 February 2017 - 03:05 PM.


floodlockgames #306 Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:16 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9392 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    02-10-2016
What time does the tier V tournament start at (GMT plz)


75A43v #307 Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 127477 battles
  • 31
  • [LOCA]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2015
Pls fix the forum bugs! I want to stop following this topic but it doesn't work.

Bada__Bing #308 Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8800 battles
  • 317
  • [B-B-B]
  • Member since:
    09-22-2016

View Postfloodlockgames, on 24 February 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

What time does the tier V tournament start at (GMT plz)

 

If you're registered for the tournament tap tournaments, tap tournament you're in , then details. It should be the first piece of information. Looks like 18.00 to me? But how you join the lobby is still a mystery.... anyone? ..... please!

 



floodlockgames #309 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9392 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    02-10-2016

View PostBada__Bing, on 24 February 2017 - 09:28 PM, said:

 

If you're registered for the tournament tap tournaments, tap tournament you're in , then details. It should be the first piece of information. Looks like 18.00 to me? But how you join the lobby is still a mystery.... anyone? ..... please!

 

You will get a drop down prompteing you to join the room



Bada__Bing #310 Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:16 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8800 battles
  • 317
  • [B-B-B]
  • Member since:
    09-22-2016

View Postfloodlockgames, on 25 February 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

You will get a drop down prompteing you to join the room

 

Thanks for the info matey

Berbo #311 Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:23 AM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 237 battles
  • 120
  • [F_T_B]
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostRokuro_Okajima, on 24 February 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Don't know if little bump helps...

 

Well, I'm not sure how can I help you... I don't know which player is missing, if you want I can add him manually?

 

View PostBada__Bing, on 24 February 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

I have a team registered for the tier 3/5 brawl, what I can't find is how to join the lobby ( although it says there's info on the portal) is there a link? Also approximately how long will the tournament take either in time or number of games? Thanks in anticipation.

 

It should be 3 rounds in 1st stage and 3 rounds in 2nd stage. If everything works perfectly it should be 3h+ but to be more exact it'll prolly take a bit more.

 

View PostT1G3R_A55, on 24 February 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

@Berbo

 

Is there a mistake in the description of the Tier 5 tournament for tomorrow (new start #1 TV)?

 

It says the winning team gets 3.600 Gold and 18M Credits, just like in Tier 10.

But there are 1024 free slots, whereas in T10 are only 512, but the price pool for T10 is 115200 and for T5 it is only 57600.

 

Please tell me what the correct reward will be, as we are not interested in participating in T5 tournament if there is only 100 Gold to win.

 

Thx & greets

 

When number of teams was increased, a total pool wasn't. Gold per player/team is what matters, don't even look at total pool :) But ye, I'll update it. Thanks for the info.

 

View Postfloodlockgames, on 24 February 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

What time does the tier V tournament start at (GMT plz)

 

All tournaments start at 19:00 CET

 

 



Bada__Bing #312 Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:50 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8800 battles
  • 317
  • [B-B-B]
  • Member since:
    09-22-2016

View PostBerbo, on 25 February 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

 

Well, I'm not sure how can I help you... I don't know which player is missing, if you want I can add him manually?

 

 

It should be 3 rounds in 1st stage and 3 rounds in 2nd stage. If everything works perfectly it should be 3h+ but to be more exact it'll prolly take a bit more.

 

 

When number of teams was increased, a total pool wasn't. Gold per player/team is what matters, don't even look at total pool :) But ye, I'll update it. Thanks for the info.

 

 

All tournaments start at 19:00 CET

 

 

 

Three hours! my missus is going to kill me! Thanks for the info though

Rokuro_Okajima #313 Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:04 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 73254 battles
  • 154
  • [UTB]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View PostBerbo, on 25 February 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

 

Well, I'm not sure how can I help you... I don't know which player is missing, if you want I can add him manually?

 

 

That would be player Griesa from our clan. Appreciate if that would work and maybe keep an eye on this if others wouldnreport similar incidents

thanks


 

 


Berbo #314 Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:01 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 237 battles
  • 120
  • [F_T_B]
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostRokuro_Okajima, on 25 February 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

That would be player Griesa from our clan. Appreciate if that would work and maybe keep an eye on this if others wouldnreport similar incidents

thanks

 

I cannot add this player, system doesn't allow it for some reason

Rokuro_Okajima #315 Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:47 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 73254 battles
  • 154
  • [UTB]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014
See, maybe the reason why he got kicked out of the team. No ban, nothing, really strange....
How about JJ_DE ?
Worth a test and he could fill the gap...
 

 


Berbo #316 Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

    Associate eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 237 battles
  • 120
  • [F_T_B]
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostRokuro_Okajima, on 25 February 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

See, maybe the reason why he got kicked out of the team. No ban, nothing, really strange....
How about JJ_DE ?
Worth a test and he could fill the gap...

 

Registration is closed and everything is set up, even if it worked the new player wouldn't get an invite. I'm sorry but you'll have to manage through without additional players today.

I'll ask if other regions had similar cases of this. If you face this issue for the next tournament please let us know asap.



T1G3R_A55 #317 Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:18 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22368 battles
  • 828
  • [FZ]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2014

View PostBerbo, on 25 February 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

When number of teams was increased, a total pool wasn't. Gold per player/team is what matters, don't even look at total pool :) But ye, I'll update it. Thanks for the info.

 

Thx for your answer.



HerrMroz #318 Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 34978 battles
  • 94
  • [LOCA]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2016
@Barbo, what are WG plans for tournaments? Is current shape of it final? You know, desktop and touch seperated and no Tier X tournaments for desktop?


Peili_78 #319 Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33386 battles
  • 730
  • Member since:
    06-20-2016

New Start #2 Touchcontrol

 

In description it says keyboard & mouse

 

under devices touch control only!

 

It seems to be an error



Ready2Rage #320 Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 45557 battles
  • 82
  • [REK3M]
  • Member since:
    07-29-2015
In blitz assistant app it is written touch controls only. In the ingame description it is written keyboard and mouse. Which are the devices truly allowed?

Attached Files

  • Attached File   IMG_0953.PNG   900.58K

Edited by D4RK_LEOPARD, 26 February 2017 - 03:48 PM.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users