game center gamecenter account unavailable

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MrHappyMan01 #1 Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8419 battles
  • [BLEH]

Hi, im not new but my friend is having a problem I can fix, he created an account on his game center when it was still live in ios8 or what ever ios it was. He has now got a new phone and sold his old one and is on ios 10 meaning no game center. Therefore when he goes onto world of tanks blitz the game center icon is greyed out and he cant log in, I know his username but he doesn't know the apple ID he used for his old game center account, I know this is trickey can anyone help? he had 3 tier 8 prems and the tankenstein and a few others.

many thanks

t

PLEASE ADD ARTY PLEASE ADD ARTY PLEASE ADD ARTY

albin747 #2 Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:05 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13793 battles
So he has a player12345678 type of username then? If he has a wargaming account it shouldn't matter whether or not game center is available. Ask him to submit a ticket to support and see if there is any possibility to recover the Aaccount or transfer the progress to a different account

MrHappyMan01 #3 Posted 25 November 2016 - 06:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8419 battles
  • [BLEH]

View Postalbin747, on 25 November 2016 - 08:05 AM, said:

So he has a player12345678 type of username then? If he has a wargaming account it shouldn't matter whether or not game center is available. Ask him to submit a ticket to support and see if there is any possibility to recover the Aaccount or transfer the progress to a different account

​Thanks for reply, his username is something like nereX01 I'm not sure the exact name but unfortunately he didn't link it to a WG account... sort of sucks I know, is there any way he can find out the email of his game center account or anything? Tanks

PLEASE ADD ARTY PLEASE ADD ARTY PLEASE ADD ARTY

Skullcandy #4 Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 22744 battles
  • [1RTR]

Game Center is owned by Apple.

If he lost his log-in details, he needs to get in touch with Apple.

Quite amazing that people still forget passwords to accounts that have their bank details attached to them That's kind of like writing your bank details on a napkin in a seedy bar and leaving it behind for someone else to pick up.

EDIT:
Oh just to add, Game Center was not shut down or removed from Apple devices. Apple are changing how the Game Center works, they are transforming it into a background service, instead of an app. That will allow it to be integrated seamlessly with Apple Watches. He should still be able to log into games with his Game Center account, as long as he knows his details.

Edited by Skullcandy, 26 November 2016 - 01:18 PM.

Leader of 1RTR. | 1RTR on Discord "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." – Winston Churchill

Also tagged with game center, gamecenter, account, unavailable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users