Tournament feedback thread

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Berbo #1 Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:35 AM

Associate eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 168 battles

Hello all,

As you wrote your feedback on various topics across the forum, we thought to give you a space where you can all write about any points you liked and points you'd like us to improve.

Thanks!

Birdistheword15 #2 Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37033 battles
  • [BRIT6]
Are tournament matches specifically for tier x tanks only?

Blast_LGN #3 Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 26463 battles
  • [LGN]

View PostBerbo, on 29 November 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

Hello all,

As you wrote your feedback on various topics across the forum, we thought to give you a space where you can all write about any points you liked and points you'd like us to improve.

Thanks!

My comment: the prizes are too small for the tournament to be worth the time. 150 gold and 200K credits is simply not enough, especially since the hours of time clans put in the the tournament could have generated more in game currency when playing random battles in the time it took to complete the Blitz Brawl tournament. 

I mean, quite literally the only thing that is cheap enough in game to buy with 150 gold is a premium camouflage of a maximum tier 6 vehicle. Although I appreciate this is the first small tournament, and I though the idea was good and I wish more to come in the future, it simply was not worth the time for most. Perhaps with a bigger reward, there would be more full teams participating and hoping to win. 

U wot m8?

Schlarb #4 Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:06 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 33433 battles
  • [IRMA]
I liked the format and the concept of a short tournament that is over in one evening. I would like to see Brawl-style tournaments as a regular feature in the future - and set in other tiers too? And, I agree with Blast that the rewards should be bigger for more than two hours of playing (and waiting).

rwpanther #5 Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:10 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27911 battles
Prizes would be acceptable if battles in the tournament would normally not only cost but like on Random matches give credits and exp. So if you played well it will not cost you much if you played poor you are paying for lessons :)

RollingSwarm #6 Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:57 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35971 battles
  • [LGN]

I would like a search feature to be implemented for looking through teams and groups.

On touch devices you can't scroll down group listings without the page crashing - you can't scroll any further and then page has to be reloaded from the start. In Brawl 1 our team was group 74... I couldn't see our group because the page kept crashing at group 25 and I couldn't scroll further.

Also more information needs to be given to clarify tournament structure. In brawl 1 we had team members asking if there was to be another stage etc. - would be good to have a clear and definitive idea of how many games there will be. 

If possible, it would be nice to know how groups are drawn.

Somewhere between rage & serenity'

[R2K]

ScarletStardust #7 Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34584 battles
  • [ICN]

Please make lower tier tournaments. Maybe one for tier 5&6 only or something like that. Most clans don't have enough active people with tier 10 to take part in these now.

Either that or just make it possible to register mixed clan teams.

All in all I just think clans divide the playerbase. I have many friends from different clans, we'd like to play together but not everyone can just easily change clans and expect to be able to get back into their previous clans.

So

- add mixed clan events

- add lower tier events

Lilla_jag #8 Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29597 battles
  • [SWEBA]
We won our part of the tournament, the names under our clan are the opponents of the last game, shall we be afraid that we will not get our rewards?

RollingSwarm #9 Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:16 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35971 battles
  • [LGN]
Really like the upcoming brawl 3 split tiers (vii and X) - positive feedback is still feedback! I'll be in the tier x one but hopefully clans with lower tier vehicles will now be able to enjoy some games without getting steam rolled by 7 tier x enemies.

Somewhere between rage & serenity'

[R2K]

gamesurfer98 #10 Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14946 battles
  • [N2KU]

So my clan created a team at tier 7 but we were too late for registration. Now the thing is we want to do tier 10 but we can't delete the old team. My suggestions are:

• A warning message sent to the captain if the team registration limit is almost reached.
  • Fix deleting a team

Berbo #11 Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:33 AM

Associate eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 168 battles

View Postgamesurfer98, on 10 December 2016 - 10:24 PM, said:

So my clan created a team at tier 7 but we were too late for registration. Now the thing is we want to do tier 10 but we can't delete the old team. My suggestions are:

• A warning message sent to the captain if the team registration limit is almost reached.
  • Fix deleting a team

You can simply write a team name and I'll delete it, afterwards you can create a T10 team

EDIT: Found your team, it's deleted.

Edited by Berbo, 11 December 2016 - 09:34 AM.

o_l_i_v #12 Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38453 battles
  • [3DBFR]

Those quick tournaments, on a regular basis, are a very good addition for the blitz community.

For my clan as well as for friend clans, there is a big limitation due to the tournament beeing scheduled too early in the evening.

You should really try to open some new brawls 2 hours later than the current ones.

Thanks.

TvB187 #13 Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24630 battles
  • [REQ]

Hi 

I really enjoy these Blitz Brawls, they such a good addition to wotb! It's short and sweet , loads of fun and the fact that's it's on a regular bases is perfect. It has also in my opinion made training rooms much more used with loads of clans running regular training days to perfect thier tactics. While the major tourdaments like twister cup are epic this format has given a huge number of clans an opportunity to experience success in CW.

As in regards to the rewards (probably going to get abuse for this) I feel they good, mabye you could up the crd a little for the rewards to help with those people unable to run a premium account but the gold is on point. The time between battles isn't that long as it's just enuff time to grab a drink and run a couple training rooms on the next map and discuss your tactics. 

Two things I would add,  one I would alternate the different battle modes between each blitz brawl and two some sort of medal would be nice. 

Overall great job wg with these events and please keep it as a regular thing.

From the shadows of the fallen we shall rise.

Edited by TvB187, 12 December 2016 - 12:35 AM.

_Khorny_ #14 Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:50 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 48557 battles

Time schedule for brawls and tournaments

At the moment all brawls are at the same time (07:00 pm CET). I suggest that you offer different starting times to allow all of your clientele to join an event at some point.

The_Mighty_Wombat #15 Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33743 battles
  • [-GNA-]

image.jpeg

In game details not working for any of the blitz brawls.

iPad/iOS

Khaled125 #16 Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12751 battles
  • [VX]

Hello!

Sorry for the late bump but well tourments are still here and not much has happened

I would like to suggest quiet afew things to make the tourments far more interesting and fun

first: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remove the bloody desktop tourment.. there is always one team and one team only pn any desktop tourment which is just lame.. replace it with mixed tourments instead which are significantly better

2nd: Make it more accesiable: what I mean is easier tourments... quick tourments set at any given moment between clans.. a match maker to choose random clans looking for a quick battle with a modest reward.. perhaps something like 100 k credits per member or something and 10 gold or so

3rd: As for bigger tourments... make better rewards.. the rewards currantly are pathetic and there is no reason to play beside the fun of it and not the reward.. giving the players and clans a much more impressive reward than this will massively increase the excitment of it

4th: Significantly more tourments... the Delay between these small tourments is far too long for such little reward and low accesibility.. making more tourments and reducing the previous two feedbacks

5th: More game modes: Well.. this is a game feed back; but more game modes will be significantly amazing but nothing like attack and defence.. (well maybe) but something equal on both sides

6th: Arteliry - batchat - bigger maps

thanks for reading loves

-Khaled (;

Maximuss_ #17 Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42535 battles
  • [27TH]

Hello

Sorry to post here but i can't seem to be allowed to make a new thread...

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and i'd like to try a tournament (New Start#1 TV/Mixed)  with my clan-mates but none of us have ever been in any..

Can i get a lil help with this?

I tried to find out for myself but clicking the logo get's me here...

So, what i want to know...

Where can i find a "beginner's guide" for entering a tournament?

Where can i find specific info abut this tournament?

When is the tournament exactly going to take place ( i know the registration ending time but not the actual day/hour of event)?

Where can i find the rulles for this specific tournament?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by ComisarSS_, 20 February 2017 - 08:37 AM.

Khaled125 #18 Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12751 battles
  • [VX]

View PostComisarSS_, on 20 February 2017 - 10:36 AM, said:

Hello

Sorry to post here but i can't seem to be allowed to make a new thread...

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and i'd like to try a tournament (New Start#1 TV/Mixed)  with my clan-mates but none of us have ever been in any..

Can i get a lil help with this?

I tried to find out for myself but clicking the logo get's me here...

So, what i want to know...

Where can i find a "beginner's guide" for entering a tournament?

Where can i find specific info abut this tournament?

When is the tournament exactly going to take place ( i know the registration ending time but not the actual day/hour of event)?

Where can i find the rulles for this specific tournament?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ill PM you with a detailed instructions of  these stuff! (:

ComisarSS #19 Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
Thank u very much

Khaled125 #20 Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12751 battles
  • [VX]