• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

vili285 #21 Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13851 battles
  • [_HUN_]
Hey,
We took part in a tournament (Silver tier 7-8) (06.22.) . We joined to the lobby and we got ready. I pulled everybody to he right side into the team. The battle didnt start.And we got an issue text twice. After 20 minutes we got another invite from the game and it was an 1v1 battle. But it didnt start too.
We was in the Group 1 "Magyar Ezred' "_HUN_" clan and the teams wich was in the group one cant play, but in the other groups 2,3,4... the tournaments worked well.
Please fix this bug and give back us the tickets.
Thanks!
Best regards,
Vili 

WhiteH4cker #22 Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6080 battles
  • [SLTRK]

View PostMaximuss_, on 20 February 2017 - 11:36 AM, said:

Hello

Sorry to post here but i can't seem to be allowed to make a new thread...

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and i'd like to try a tournament (New Start#1 TV/Mixed)  with my clan-mates but none of us have ever been in any..

Can i get a lil help with this?

I tried to find out for myself but clicking the logo get's me here...

So, what i want to know...

Where can i find a "beginner's guide" for entering a tournament?

Where can i find specific info abut this tournament?

When is the tournament exactly going to take place ( i know the registration ending time but not the actual day/hour of event)?

Where can i find the rulles for this specific tournament?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You better don't even play the game, first learn how to talk to people and what respect is, insulting everyone just because they dont go to way you want...

Reksio #23 Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10505 battles
  • [DOG]

Hi I’m a clan Leader and would like share my thoughts about tournaments improvements 

please

-tournament for tier 2-3 (this will be bloody fun)

- thank you for removing tickets although... its still difficult to organise tournaments and access for clan members 

-make registration more accessible make it possible register just before and add new player just before  tournament due still lots of people forget and not come

-make it more clear how to enter tournaments time and day, maybe my clan is st u pid but my people keep asking me how to enter , what time it is make it blink or something....

thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users