type 62 Rudy lowe

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

romsitsa #21 Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 47226 battles
  • [VG]

Try to drive by, especially in lights, never trade shots. You go full speed and when you spot reds don't stop unless it's a lonely slow tank, then cod it to death (watch minimap for incoming red support). If there are more then one, fire on the move and rush into cover, spot from cover, flank. Spot more, repeat.

To dodge imcoming fire, try to learn how much time a given gun needs to be fully aimed and then make a move to left or righ untill then you can charge it in a straight line, this makes people nervous.

Watch the minimap for slow red tanks popping up. If they are alone, rush, cod them.

Watch the minimap for greens in trouble, rush there and help them from cover.

If there are unspotted red meds or lights, and you have green tds sniping (or any other hard hitting slow tank) fall back a bit to watch their backs.

A

STUPIDlTY #22 Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 44556 battles
  • [_OTB_]

I have type 62 and I loved this tank - I used to be good in it - but went back to it and doing really badly (30% WR) - not sure if that is the MM team I am on or not, but it used to be a tank that you could win the map for the team on.

But overall I have a 58% WR in the type 62 and I have to say it is brilliant pen and speed and DPM  - I suggest just a bit more practice in it maybe - it will reward you. Stay on the outside and snipe.

The rudy is also a great tank I have 62% wr in this - it is a total match winning tank and you are more able to brawl in this compared to the type 62.

Both are excellent tanks so I guess it just take time,

The Lowe I fcking hate!

hson_hson #23 Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30342 battles
  • [VLNT]

My nemesis seems to be Ru251.

Bought it a long time ago but just played a few battles in it before my grinds took priority.

Recently I started playing it and I can't get it to work regardless on how I play (binos/optics, passive/agressive)...

Chairman_merpug #24 Posted 31 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 45773 battles
  • [AFK]
Cromwell. My love isn't returned. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Also tagged with type 62, Rudy, lowe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users