• 16681 battles
Kind thanks, Wargaming

It was nice to buy legendary Rudy & win Defender:teethhappy:

Great things for such noob as me

Ajamo1 #82 Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:24 PM

• Player
  • 13238 battles
  • [SAS]
So am I right in saying that the 1 tank I really wanted from this fair is now at its lowest price of around 116 tickets, and so because I only have 13000 free exp and 1000 gold, I would need to buy 28000 to buy it? That equates to around £74.99 more or less to obtain that tank?

how is this getting a bargain? When the tank just a few month ago was in the store for around £15.

the thing is I kept all my tickets through the fair which got me 62 tickets and I waited to see them come down to an exceptable price to be faced with no hope of getting it without buying shed loads of gold. 

Not really a bargain is it?

trashcan4test #83 Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:37 PM

• Player
  • 42087 battles
View Posttrashcan4test, on 29 December 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

If you think this "gambling" is addictive. You can make a complaint to Google and Apple. Here is the links.

Actually it is probably against Apple app store rules at least. But you know, if you have money, you can get away with it.

Look, almost a year after what I told you guys, now governments are banning gambling through games ->https://www.engadget...yle-loot-boxes/ <---

Acids_Burn #84 Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29659 battles
  • [EMRS]
View Posttrashcan4test, on 24 November 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Look, almost a year after what I told you guys, now governments are banning gambling through games -> https://www.engadget...yle-loot-boxes/ <---

Nice necro

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users