Winners of the Swedish Winter!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Ready2Rage #81 Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 41074 battles

View PostUnhealth77, on 10 February 2017 - 05:11 PM, said:

WG staff? Hello? Why is my result not in the list? #Team2, play ANY tank, score top 50 base XP while playing alongside/against a Strv, within the given dates.

I wouldn't waste time writing here, since I don't think WG's staff is not reading this thread anymore. I suggest you to send a private message to the guy who posted the results. Good luck :)

Unhealth77 #82 Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 32992 battles

View PostD4RK_LEOPARD, on 10 February 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

I wouldn't waste time writing here, since I don't think WG's staff is not reading this thread anymore. I suggest you to send a private message to the guy who posted the results. Good luck :)

Guess you're right... BUT:

Submitted a ticket = useless and waste of time.

Send private messages to the WG-staff who wrote earlier in this thread = useless and waste of time.

...what now? Cheated by WG yet again, oh the joy.

Rhaya #83 Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

Commander

• Player
  • 263 battles

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer, i was on holidays.

I looked at your screenshots Unhealth77 but without the detail panel i won't be able to answer the question for sure.

My guess is the 3 medals boosted your results (Master badge, High Caliber and Lehvaslaiho’s Medals) but your based experience is lower.

Rhaya :honoring:

Unhealth77 #84 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:54 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 32992 battles

View PostRhaya, on 21 February 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer, i was on holidays.

I looked at your screenshots Unhealth77 but without the detail panel i won't be able to answer the question for sure.

My guess is the 3 medals boosted your results (Master badge, High Caliber and Lehvaslaiho’s Medals) but your based experience is lower.

Rhaya :honoring:

Better late then never I guess? However, Im puzzled... If 1321, as seen in the screenshot isnt my Base XP for that fight - then what is? As you can see in the other screens, my XP with modifiers are calculated after the battle screen result, and ended at 3962.

And about the medals... Mastery badge is earned just because my result (higher base XP than average 90 or 95% for last week, or something, cant exactly remember), and doesnt add any more XP to my score!

And, are you saying all those on top 50 reached those numbers, without earning any medals..?

I have to call BS on this I am afraid. And if YOU cant give an answear - then who can!? I submitted a ticket to support, and they pointed me back here!

My guess is, you ignored my score (un-intentionally, by using a poorly written alghoritm) because I was playing in the Strv. Even though the rules clearly states "Any tank". 

IMG_1383.PNGIMG_1384.PNGIMG_1385.PNG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users