• Please log in to reply
7244 replies to this topic

Player_4847592806 #7241 Posted Today, 06:23 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3525 battles
  • [-SD-]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 19 July 2018 - 10:39 PM, said:

And on vulgarity: I quoted the "initial" sentence that I wrote to you: "Wow, so much rage for nothing. How about you take out some steam, use your hand or your girlfriend/wife, just relax." Please elaborate on where you can find excessive vulgarity? Telling you to relax? Vulgar? Telling you to do an activity practically every male person does on a daily-weekly basis? How on earth is that vulgar? There is absolutely no correlation between your indignation and the cause. What would you have done if I had told you something really vulgar, like "salle fils d'une pute"? (btw. a quote of a former player of your National Team... ) Would you have payed a hacker to find out my IP and come to my home to shoot me? You have a clear tendency to excessive overreaction. 

You are right, this is not vulgar and there's no reason to be upset about that. These are things people say at work all the time, especially to their stressing colleagues. But you did something inconsiderate and the key lies in the first part of the quote you probably strategically left out. In today's world you never know who your talking to. It might be his preference to relax in the company of his boyfriend who might also be of African descent. It could explain why he's so concerned with racism. 

L_O_N_G_B_O_W #7242 Posted Today, 07:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17214 battles
  • [FOC1]

“No point further descussions with you” in most peoples eyes would mean, end of....

But hey, your attitude and your ego won’t let a mistake get in the way or let it go, right? Sad....

Nothing to do with your stats per-say, just your attitude - quite simply, and no, no irony here (apart from I‘m breaking my golden rule of getting drawn in to pointless, pathetic VR b$llsh*t with a VR nugget on a forum).

Re-read my explanation of “Out” btw - as explained, response not required or needed.

Oh the joys.

Out. 

Edited by L_O_N_G_B_O_W, Today, 07:14 AM.

Dans79Vet #7243 Posted Today, 08:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33356 battles
  • [-GNA-]

Conversationdiscussion; these two words generally indicate a exchange between two or more people; with this difference, that conversation is commonly used for all talk between two individuals, whereas discussion is for talk concerning a precise subject.

I closed the discussion on your MM idea. Yet Im still waiting your opinion of Rated battles.

Cheerio, over

_S_H_O_G_U_N_ #7244 Posted Today, 09:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29033 battles
  • [XS]

View PostL_O_N_G_B_O_W, on 20 July 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

“No point further descussions with you” in most peoples eyes would mean, end of....

But hey, your attitude and your ego won’t let a mistake get in the way or let it go, right? Sad....

Nothing to do with your stats per-say, just your attitude - quite simply, and no, no irony here (apart from I‘m breaking my golden rule of getting drawn in to pointless, pathetic VR b$llsh*t with a VR nugget on a forum).

Re-read my explanation of “Out” btw - as explained, response not required or needed.

Oh the joys.

Out.

Just a quick comment. You mentioned earlier that you try not to get involved in the Forums, could it be the reason is that you struggle to communicate with People without causing an arguement instead of just calmly conversing?

L_O_N_G_B_O_W #7245 Posted Today, 10:20 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17214 battles
  • [FOC1]

View Post_S_H_O_G_U_N_, on 20 July 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

Just a quick comment. You mentioned earlier that you try not to get involved in the Forums, could it be the reason is that you struggle to communicate with People without causing an arguement instead of just calmly conversing?

Not at all. Those who know me would disagree whole heartedly. Pot & kettle?

Ive given my explanations why, heres another - lifes to short...

Out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users