Matchmaking Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
8567 replies to this topic

geomal #8561 Posted Today, 03:07 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29838 battles
  • [-GRC-]

Interesting! Are we getting killed behind covers now? 

https://wotinspector...3730d995afdb97b

Mjr_Eazy #8562 Posted Today, 04:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19086 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Postgeomal, on 18 October 2018 - 03:07 AM, said:

I’m not because I am a protected player and/or in the winning queue!

You are because WG hates you and Canny and always puts you in the losing queue!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Punapanda #8563 Posted Today, 05:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42915 battles
  • [PINK]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 17 October 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

Now everybody is rigged Canny still sucks.

Maybe Canny was just a test for rigging before it was put out for everyone.

geomal #8564 Posted Today, 06:12 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29838 battles
  • [-GRC-]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 October 2018 - 04:08 AM, said:

I’m not because I am a protected player and/or in the winning queue!

You are because WG hates you and Canny and always puts you in the losing queue!

LOL, nice. Who told you that I am on the losing queue? I thought that I was also protected customer since I am paying for protection. But just in case if you missed it: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tankers!

In update 4.8 we brought in additional protection against cheaters. In order to avoid accidental bans we strongly recommended not to use any modifications. In update 5.4 risk to get banned for harmless modifications fell away.

Please keep in mind that:

- we still don't recommend using modifications because they affect game client performance;
- we are not responsible for modifications' functioning, don't support and don't explain how to install or use them;
- modifications affecting gameplay and providing battle advantages are still forbidden. Using such modifications will cause measures according to the game rules.

Good luck on the battlefield!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, some months ago, maybe a year, I received an answer from support team that they were monitoring for mods and another that thanked me for broughting up the issue but they coudn't do anything more than simply inform the players that mods are forbidden. Given though the fact that there are numerous mods sites for touchpad players that update the mods accordingly to WG updates,is it that strange to have forbidden mods once again in game?

PS. Stangely, I haven't seen win10 mod sites so far. Could that be a form of players rigging too in the form of unfavorable advantages to touchpad players? 

Edited by geomal, Today, 06:38 AM.

Player_4847592806 #8565 Posted Today, 06:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 3724 battles
  • [-SD-]
2 games in a row an ark on my team. We lost because of that. It’s impossble to play like this. Another stupid event that gets the scum of this game crawling out of their holes and wargaming has new material to put on my team. What a cheating bunch.

Edited by Player_4847592806, Today, 06:49 AM.

superschnitzelkoenig #8566 Posted Today, 06:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 44061 battles
  • [RA1D]

View Postgeomal, on 18 October 2018 - 03:07 AM, said:

First: you bounce a Deathstar sideon earlier in the game and complain about the game being rigged against you?!

Second: the moment you were killed by the second DS shot you were NOT behind cover:

It was only AFTER you died that the E100 pushed you into cover.

You just showed a perfect explanation for the perception bias that is the whole reason behind this thread. You see something that seems strange to you and immediately conclude it must be rigging/cheating/whatever. Instead of looking deeper and finding a perfectly rational explanation.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

geomal #8567 Posted Today, 07:00 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29838 battles
  • [-GRC-]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 October 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

First: you bounce a Deathstar sideon earlier in the game and complain about the game being rigged against you?!

Second: the moment you were killed by the second DS shot you were NOT behind cover:

It was only AFTER you died that the E100 pushed you into cover.

You just showed a perfect explanation for the perception bias that is the whole reason behind this thread. You see something that seems strange to you and immediately conclude it must be rigging/cheating/whatever. Instead of looking deeper and finding a perfectly rational explanation.

If you see in Wotinspector you will see that deathstar's line of fire passes through a non clear obstacle which I presumed it was Leo. In picture this is not shown as Leo is still in a safe position. You are probably right. 

Mjr_Eazy #8568 Posted Today, 07:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19086 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Postgeomal, on 18 October 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

If you see in Wotinspector you will see that deathstar's line of fire passes through a non clear obstacle which I presumed it was Leo. In picture this is not shown as Leo is still in a safe position. You are probably right. 

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

geomal