• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

MrConway #21 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:17 AM

Junior Sergeant

• EU Community
  • 296 battles
  • [CIRC]

View PostIrmaBecx, on 11 January 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

Well, I've seen Circon do some amazing things with the tech tree Strv 74, but that's supposing we will ever get a Swedish tech tree. As the Prem tank has a WG flag and not a Swedish flag, I'm very sceptical. 

Not a great example, I've seen him do great things in pretty much every tank :P

My 2 cents as an unexperienced Blitz tanker: I like it. It has a great ability to just wreck people with the drum magazine and has decent enough gun handling. Whether or not it is worth 5400 gold depends entirely on you though.

twitterqxkfa.pngfacebook65yzk.pngyoutube1nk0c.png

jylpah #22 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11519 battles
  • [AFK]

Heissan! Strv is not OP in any means, but it is a balanced premium tank with differentiated gameplay. I could not finish all my missions since I could do only the evening ones (unlikely an accident by WG to skim working people). I paid the last stage with gold so it was rather expensive tier VI premium, but I am happy to have the very first Swedish tank in my garage. But unless you are novelty collector or have appeal on Swedish tanks, you may well give it a pass. It is not OP or something you will regret from WR/stats perspective. But I like it although it could have bit better gun depression or mobility.

But, your chances getting anything meaningful fro the crates are minimal. It's lot of gold, but probabilities are that the content of crates will disappoint you even more.

Edited by jylpah, 12 January 2017 - 09:31 AM.

RANDOM == FAIR. I do not want to carry Noobs more than I have to.

Jylpah[AFK] @EU          Jylpah[SKX-T] @Asia            Tier V-X Tank Ranking         Jylpah is AFK

minitelrose #23 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46551 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postjoriskiller, on 11 January 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

i've already got the E-25, FCM, pz IIJ and the angry connor

If  using gold, aka real money, to buy a tank below par for a price above par seems like a good idea. Then buy it.

since apparently you really like failed tanks you should buy it. And sell the pz2j. that one really looks odd in your collection.

spend any money on whatever you want : it's your money (I mean, it was).

phony however has the most reasonable reaction here IMO.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

Warren5 #24 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30534 battles
  • [VG]

2 Problems I have

First being the gun depression - its a whole lot KV13, I thought it would have been much better, if not very similar to the new American T69.

Second - this tank in my opinion cant carry a game, although the gun does some spectacular damage the reload is way to long, when facing cromwells, comets, VK30's, SPi C's and others during your long reload - its very very bad news. The thin armor and long reload make a 1 vs 3 situation hopeless

agm_114_hellfire #25 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17009 battles
  • [N2KU]

View PostIrmaBecx, on 11 January 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

Well, I've seen Circon do some amazing things with the tech tree Strv 74, but that's supposing we will ever get a Swedish tech tree. As the Prem tank has a WG flag and not a Swedish flag, I'm very sceptical. 

that is circon tho, have you seen the stuff he does in the type 64?? check out jingles channel for the tips

Tier X- T110E5-Leopard 1-FV4202-Object 140-IS7

Soulmod #26 Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:57 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 25221 battles
I'm struggling with mine. I don't have particularly good win-rates in anything, but in the Strv I have 32% after 25 battles. Can't seem to do anything right in it. Hopefully things will pick up.

rwpanther #27 Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:24 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24763 battles
For me this tank is good. You just have to be aware where the enemies are to hide properly and keep the gun fully loaded most time. I only go for exchange when I see enemy with <500 HP and I have 3 shells - I receive one, he receives three. Another great usage is detracking someone when he just peeked, then detrack again when he used first repair and detract again after he used second kit. This is very good for TDs. You are leaving him immobile and hope your mates will finish job while he is vulnerable - which obviously not always is true :).

joriskiller #28 Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7152 battles
  • [A60SQ]

View PostMrConway, on 12 January 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

Not a great example, I've seen him do great things in pretty much every tank :P

My 2 cents as an unexperienced Blitz tanker: I like it. It has a great ability to just wreck people with the drum magazine and has decent enough gun handling. Whether or not it is worth 5400 gold depends entirely on you though.

so you say the only thing it differents on the FCM 50T is the autoloader and tier? :p

Huwie_ #29 Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36706 battles
  • [AFK]

I like it if I have the luxury of a structured battle. Its not the type of medium youd want to be rushing the hills on mines in or in fact dueling with anyone. Good as part of a group of tanks. 

I like the turret traverse and its also quite accurate on the move. 

I dont like the shell velocity which seems a bit sluggish. And i dont like the way the shells and tracers come from the top of the screen. I find this actually quite tedious. 

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Hy! From Active Frontline Klan

Also tagged with Srtidsvagn, Gold, Premium, Tank, Worth it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users