• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Zoschoen #1 Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24479 battles
  • [EMRST]

Hy,

just read the statement of Berbo that for bb#11there are not enough teams to make groups of eight teams.

we are now in a group of five teams and one of the teams does not have to play the first round (I guess that is determined randomly) so that team goes through  to the next round. So the first round is played by four teams of which two teams (winners) goes to the next round...if I'm correct, round two is made with three teams...will one team go through without playing? Three teams (uneven) can't all play round two, so am I missing something here? (I am probably lol but I couldn't figure this one out)

cheers.

Edited by Zoschoen, 14 January 2017 - 02:52 PM.

KurtoEbachot #2 Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8597 battles

View PostZoschoen, on 14 January 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Hy,

just read the statement of Berbo that for bb#11there are not enough teams to make groups of eight teams.

we are now in a group of five teams and one of the teams does not have to play the first round (I guess that is determined randomly) so that team goes through  to the next round. So the first round is played by four teams of which two teams (winners) goes to the next round...if I'm correct, round two is made with three teams...will one team go through without playing? Three teams (uneven) can't all play round two, so am I missing something here? (I am probably lol but I couldn't figure this one out)

cheers.

I want to participate in the tournament but the Tournament section in News on my account is empty and shows nothing. So how do I aplly for the tournament ? BTW, I have T8. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users