• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Tanklikes #21 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 14173 battles
  • [NASTY]

View Poststefan243546, on 17 January 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

Don't worry about this, I use that site a lot to get hangar mods and the hitskins haven't been updated since long ago.

I will agree that it isn't that big of a cheat and doesn't give that big of an advantage as it is all down to RNG. But it's still something that gives an advantage in battle. My point being that if this is allowed to go through, then what's next on the list? XVM? Aimbotting?

"I'll guarantee all players on here get called a noob, get told to delete the game, etc. etc. even when carrying the team because some people just expect you to be mind readers and to support their yolo charge, their side on defensive position and need someone else to blame for their poor performance." -Stubbo66

Black Swan appreciates being part of

xFluffyDemon #22 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18215 battles
  • [PINK]
XVM would be nice to have, as long as u can only see ur team, it would be nice to know who to folow...

Tanklikes #23 Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 14173 battles
  • [NASTY]

Also just got this today

Posted Image

And the link that he provides shows which mods are banned, including the "hitskin" mod...

"I'll guarantee all players on here get called a noob, get told to delete the game, etc. etc. even when carrying the team because some people just expect you to be mind readers and to support their yolo charge, their side on defensive position and need someone else to blame for their poor performance." -Stubbo66

Jukkis74 #24 Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 32792 battles
  • [AFK]

Can you post the link, especially if it is official info, please.

unkindest - I do not follow your logic at all. Of course additional info provides advantage, even if not fully precise and random factors are  involved. These either should not be allowed, or made option within the game. I would prefer the option (I guess), but feel that some people using them at the moment is pure cheating.

Tanklikes #25 Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 14173 battles
  • [NASTY]

View PostJukkis74, on 17 January 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

Can you post the link, especially if it is official info, please.

unkindest - I do not follow your logic at all. Of course additional info provides advantage, even if not fully precise and random factors are  involved. These either should not be allowed, or made option within the game. I would prefer the option (I guess), but feel that some people using them at the moment is pure cheating.

yea sure http://worldoftanks....ir_play_policy/

Although it might refer to the Wot PC version, it is still talking about the same subject (Mods), where it SPECIFICALLY says:

1. Mods that do not provide a gameplay advantage, but merely allow information customization for the viewer. They are “pure” mods in the traditional sense, and we like them.
  2. Mods that do provide a gameplay advantage, but one that we believe contributes to the game in a positive way. In the short term, we’ll treat these as good mods, and we will look to implement them into the vanilla client in the future.
  3. Mods that do provide a gameplay advantage, one that we think is bad overall for the game. These are classified as a cheat and are illegal going forward.

Mods that do not provide a gameplay advantage

stubbo66 #26 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 70667 battles
  • [49DIV]
Just learn where the ammo rack is on the IS7,3,defender etc.....all you need to know to feel really happy !!!

xFluffyDemon #27 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18215 battles
  • [PINK]

View Poststubbo66, on 17 January 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Just learn where the ammo rack is on the IS7,3,defender etc.....all you need to know to feel really happy !!!

Just after the 1st drive wheel, and u will be blowing IS's all day long (just make sure u have a 150+mm gun to be 1shot)

Chairman_merpug #28 Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46885 battles
  • [AFK]
Even an ammorack on a Bt-7 arty gives joy. Cheating to do so would diminish the joy, so why bother?

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

hson_hson #29 Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30342 battles
  • [VLNT]

View PostEpicone1999, on 17 January 2017 - 06:51 PM, said:

then what's next on the list? XVM?

On WoT PC there is built in support for mods that isn't just replacing files, i.e you can write code to make stuff appear ( like xvm).

Afaik there is no such support in blitz

HughDomfok #30 Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27832 battles
  • [VG]

Give it a rest.

We already have a bigger cheat than that. It's the built-in highlighted armor feature, showing everybody exactly where to shoot.

What advantage would module drawings possibly give you in comparison? People can damage your modules? I'm not worried, i carry repair kits.

Edited by HughDomfok, 18 January 2017 - 08:05 AM.

Acids_Burn #31 Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36751 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostHughDomfok, on 18 January 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

Give it a rest.

We already have a bigger cheat than that. It's the built-in highlighted armor feature, showing everybody exactly where to shoot.

What advantage would module drawings possibly give you in comparison? People can damage your modules? I'm not worried, i carry repair kits.

Well...if you are facing a big caliber gun and this guy uses the hit skin mod.... You are pretty much vuked. 

As we all know high calliber guns get ammo rack shots more often. Also tanks like Helsing which shoot twice have advantage with that hit skin mod.

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

">http://www.blitzstar...u/532956899.png[/img][/url]                    

Also tagged with mods, cheating, XVM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users