• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Tomas_LGN #1 Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29345 battles
  • [LGN]

Blitz Pro League

Fellow blitz-players of Europe! A new, major event is waiting for the best clans of the EU-Server. It is going to be the biggest privately organized event in WOT Blitz so far with prizes totaling 900 Euros!

(UPDATED) Schedule:

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MONDAY THE 6th OF FEB AT 20:00 CET

All games will be played on Friday the 10th between 20:00 CET and 23:00 CET and Sunday between 20:00 CET and 22:00 CET

ALL rooms for the battles will be made by the tournaments admins a couple of minutes before each battle is due to take place. The battles will start exactly on time and if a team is delayed by more than 2 minutes they will forfeit the match.

No spectators are allowed except for admins and casters. 

Map for Friday: Castilla

Map for Sunday: Canal

Also as stated previously the full schedule and fixtures are here: http://blitzleague.jimdo.com 

The tournament stages will be played throughout the week and possibly on Saturdays if necessary.

Date and time for each stage will be announced several days in advance.

FULL schedule and fixtures for all games will be posted on the tournament website:

www.blitzleague.jimdo.com

Prizes:

First Place team: €500 worth of iTunes or Google Play Vouchers/Gift Cards

Second Place team: €250 worth of iTunes or Google Play Vouchers/Gift Cards

Third Place team: €150 worth of iTunes or Google Play Vouchers/Gift Cards

Qualifications Format:

7vs7 Tier X, best of 3 games - Supremacy

Straight Knockout with up to 32 clans in the first round progressing into Last 16 and finally the Quarter Finals

The top 8 clans from the Qualifications qualify through to the League

Qualification games will be played all on the same map.

The times and maps for the qualifiers will be announcement a couple days before they commence.

League Format:

7vs7 Tier X, Best of 9 games - Supermacy

Map pool will be posted before the League begins.

The League will consist of 12 teams which will contain 8 teams from the Qualification Stage who reach the Quarter Finals along with 4 wild card teams who will also be added to the league by the organisers before it commences.

Each team will play 2 games a week.

Finals Format:

7vs7, tier X, best of 13 games

The format for the Semi-Finals will be determined by the league rankings and will be as follows: The #1 vs #4 and no. #2 vs #3 from the league rankings will play eachother to progress to the Finals.

Maps will be selected from a pool by the participating teams

Tournament Admins/Organizers:

This tournament is a collaboration between the leadership of LGN and RA1D to bring you the biggest to date player sponsored event.

The tournament organisers and admins are:

tomas_legion

___R1B___

_G0D_ (Also the sponsor of the tournament)

Rules:

1. Tournament rooms will be created by the Admins and players must be there on time to play. Your team cannot be more than 5 minutes late or they forfeit the match.
  2. Respect towards admins and other players is a given, and any rude players may be disqualified at the admins discretion.
  3. In case of any disputes proof must be shown (Preferably video evidence, or screenshots at least)
  4. The tournament organisation may change any structure, events, prizes or teams at its discretion without prior notice.
  5. As this is a player made tournament, it is completely up to the organisers to decide on rules and disputes and wargaming will be in no way involved in its decisions.

Streaming:

All matches can and will usually be streamed by either Blenu (R1B) or myself and there will be no objections to streaming allowed, as this will be a fully casted livestream event with replays after each game posted on Twitch and YouTube.

There will be a 5 minute delay in the stream in order to avoid any stream sniping.

Sponsor of the tournament:

The very generous sponsor of this tournament is _G0D_ from LGN who has offered to sponsor all of the cash prizes. Huge thanks to him!

Sponsors Company:

IMG_0646.PNG

Address: Atatürk cad Ataşehir bul ata Blokları 3/1 dükkan no 20 live Kitchen restaurant

Phone Number: 0216 456 28 28

Second sponsor: www.wotbstars.com

If your clan would like to participate in this tournament please register through the registration system which will be in place on the website and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask one of the organisers.

Legal section: we (the sponsor & the people who organize) this tournament are not responsible for any legal actions, when you apply for this tournment that means you are accepting all the legal actions on your own risks.

Thank You on behalf of the tournament organizers and we hope those who will participate will enjoy this event, said

Regards

Tomas, R1B and _G0D_

Edited by tomas_legion, 09 February 2017 - 05:47 PM.

LGN for Life

Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/HHNuXqq

epcblue #2 Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:10 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13437 battles
  • [SPRTA]
You might want to edit the poster, apart from if you mean that this is "spondored" by live kitchen 

phony1907 #3 Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27561 battles
I might go and eat at his place one day.

If calling for help, follow me, I know how to die!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn4tqTiik7dSnoI6s0UtuMw

almahry #4 Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19741 battles
  • [RGN]
Good job mike for sponsoring the event, it sends a signal to wg when it comes to tournaments and rewards.. flimsy prizes.

unkindest #5 Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46349 battles
  • [PHNX]
There is a special section of the forum to post topics like this. 

sk8xtrm #6 Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 50001 battles
  • [VG]

"The no.1 Place in the League will play the no.4 and no.2 will play the no.3 in the semi finals."

I love the idea guys! Wouldn't it be better here though to have 1 play 3 and 2 play 4

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....sk8xtrm

_D1D1 #7 Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:45 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 33428 battles
  • [-E0V-]

View Postsk8xtrm, on 31 January 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

"The no.1 Place in the League will play the no.4 and no.2 will play the no.3 in the semi finals."

I love the idea guys! Wouldn't it be better here though to have 1 play 3 and 2 play 4

No. Because the first place deserves to have it easy since they tried harder and did better. As to #2 and #3 then they should have tried harder to be #1.

You should watch some more ice hockey. www.iihf.com

hihihi

Tomas_LGN #8 Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29345 battles
  • [LGN]

View Postunkindest, on 31 January 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

No, because everyone is posting their topics with videos, events and everything else here although they belong into other sections, because nobody reads the other sections, and the link you sent is to an eSports Section. This is a Privately organised tournament, not an officially organised WG esports tournament, so it doesn't belong there.

View Postsk8xtrm, on 31 January 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

As striving said, I belive its fairer this way as the no.1 should have an easier game than the no.2. It was done the same way in twister and most tournaments I have seen so far so I think we will stick with this format.

Edited by tomas_legion, 31 January 2017 - 12:28 PM.

LGN for Life

sk8xtrm #9 Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 50001 battles
  • [VG]

View Poststriving, on 31 January 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

No. Because the first place deserves to have it easy since they tried harder and did better. As to #2 and #3 then they should have tried harder to be #1.

You should watch some more ice hockey. www.iihf.com

hihihi

Yeah....not that it matters but I am well aware of how Ice Hockey works....but this is not Ice Hockey is it! I was giving an opinion that is all, an opinion that is also logical as it makes for a more level and more intense battle format.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....sk8xtrm

ninezerofive #10 Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16054 battles
As privately organised, you could've made it in Encounter Format, with a clear sign to WG to F$%^ of with this supremacy nonsense, but then again, you guys train in supremacy and wouldn't know what to do in encounter. 

Latest Video by 905 : Let's Play ISU-152 Mastery : https://youtu.be/bUcYWRQB-JA

_beet00n_ #11 Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 41437 battles
  • [W4RO]
[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk, 02 February 2017 - 07:59 AM.
This post has been moderated by Wg staff member due to inappropriate content

W4RO - UNDEFEATED

ninezerofive #12 Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16054 battles

View Posttomas_legion, on 31 January 2017 - 12:30 AM, said:

Sponsors Company:

IMG_0646.PNG

Address: Atatürk cad Ataşehir bul ata Blokları 3/1 dükkan no 20 live Kitchen restaurant

Phone Number: 0216 456 28 28

On a side note, I applaud the Live Kitchen for sponsoring this event and "if I ever/when" I go to Turkey, i'll check them out.

Latest Video by 905 : Let's Play ISU-152 Mastery : https://youtu.be/bUcYWRQB-JA

Tomas_LGN #13 Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29345 battles
  • [LGN]

View Postninezerofive, on 31 January 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

As privately organised, you could've made it in Encounter Format, with a clear sign to WG to F$%^ of with this supremacy nonsense, but then again, you guys train in supremacy and wouldn't know what to do in encounter. 

I agree with you about not liking supremacy, and actually prefer to play CW in encounter as there are more stable tactics for it (superemcy can be unpredictable and annoying af) but for the sake of running it as efficiently as possible we decided to stick with supermacy as there can be no draws and the games will be much faster paced (no 7min draws where the one who does more dmg wins which are both boring to play and watch...)

LGN for Life

Bunchie16 #14 Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 28628 battles
  • [VIB49]

View Postunkindest, on 31 January 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

Just like how there's a also a special place on the forum for your livestream videos... http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/forum/54-fan-zone/

Noob_Tank_C0mmander #15 Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19681 battles
  • [BWC]

View PostBunchie16, on 31 January 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

Just like how there's a also a special place on the forum for your livestream videos... http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/forum/54-fan-zone/

couldnt have said it better myself. lets make the forums great again. a few others do what you've highlighted for the clicks 

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #16 Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 52120 battles
  • [RA1D]

I agree. Twister Cup games were so often ending in "who ever attacks loses"-schemes. The good thing about supremacy is that it forces you to play a more offensive style, making the whole thing more dynamic and for me more fun. It can be unpredictable and sometimes outright unfair but I guess thats the price we have to pay.

On subject: Amazing initiative. Thanks G0D for the sponsoring and bleNOOB and TomASS for organising. Looking forward to it!

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

Just_merpug #17 Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 60876 battles
  • [AFK]

I love the idea of the tournament being sponsored by God's kitchen.

As far as the gold/silver/bronze playoff thing goes, the way i would see it would be that the winners are the winners of a final, the second place are losers in the final, and the third and fourth play off for bronze. But then, I'm not a sports fan per se, and the only thing I know about ice hockey is that Slapshot is Paul Newman's worst movie.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Unhealth77 #18 Posted 31 January 2017 - 04:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 32992 battles

View Posttomas_legion, on 31 January 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

I agree with you about not liking supremacy, and actually prefer to play CW in encounter as there are more stable tactics for it (superemcy can be unpredictable and annoying af) but for the sake of running it as efficiently as possible we decided to stick with supermacy as there can be no draws and the games will be much faster paced (no 7min draws where the one who does more dmg wins which are both boring to play and watch...)

Oh, really?

phony1907 #19 Posted 31 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27561 battles
I had my first draw in supremacy few days ago. I didnt think it was possible. But some players are so talented. They cant even finish the 210hp left on the field with their full health top tier medium tank (which is  somewhat common). But this guy was a superstar talent and he someway arranged the count down to hit 1000 at the same time with the opponent as well.

If calling for help, follow me, I know how to die!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn4tqTiik7dSnoI6s0UtuMw

__G0D__ #20 Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 20141 battles

View Postunkindest, on 31 January 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

you are dreaming sweety, wake up

Do not forget to dislike

Go away my love 

Also tagged with Pro League, Blitz, LGN, RA1D, CW, Clans, Tournaments

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users