CLAN INFO

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rebecca_Luna #1 Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9079 battles
  • [TARTS]

BB2 exists, specifically - to train new players to the WOTB. 

Over the last year, I found myself watching the English chat, on the EU server, and becoming really tired of seeing really stupid comments about new players. We were ALL new players. I believe if you want to improve the quality of the game, you need to improve the quality of the players. You cannot hope for a good result, if you do not contribute to the effort, regularly.

I am far from being classed as an average player with average wr. I would rather say Im learning, myself. You do NOT have to be the best at anything, in order to teach. In order to teach - you need to be willing to learn, yourself (so i am told).

So what can the more experienced player learn? - The reality is - YOU, are only as good as the quality of the opposition you beat. 

Todays heroes are forgotten tomorrow. The only way you can really leave a mark in this world, and remain relevant - is to TEACH.

RESPECT, is as relevant, as the person applying it.

Players in the BB2 clan, are slowly learning this. We have a long road ahead(hopefully), and we have some good laughs. Currently we have english, german and czech players in our clan - working well together, slowly integrating our poor combined language skills (thank you google translate for providing us with some hilarious translations), and personally, I hope to include other language members soon.

It can be done successfully, and if it does, BB2 will not be the first clan to have succeeded at doing so.

So, to whoever reads this - just know, we are around....and we are having fun, being on blitz. You are welcome to contact me, and if you have anything positive to say, that may help us - let me know.

Reb.

nkrunic #2 Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40844 battles
  • [PHNX]
This is awesome initiative and really needed in the community :) If you or your members need external help feel free to send a platoon request or I could always make a training room session so people have a chance if getting the basics. Good luck and have fun

Edited by nkrunic, 01 February 2017 - 01:51 PM.

Khaled125 #3 Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12754 battles
  • [VX]

Hey!

I understand what you mean (I hope?) and yeah.. people can be real jerks about it but you must not mind them or let them put you down. No one should play for the stats but for fun (which is some how acheived by excelling in the game) so we all are learners and most whom are willing to learn can be grand (though there are not much learning "sources" out there)

You can talk to me any time in game if maybe your clan and mine want to orgnize some training rooms and have some fun and learn alot in the process maybe? (:

Good day!

Yours

-Khaled

(;

Edited by Khaled125, 10 February 2017 - 04:23 AM.

Rebecca_Luna #4 Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9079 battles
  • [TARTS]

Edited by Rebecca_Luna, 10 February 2017 - 08:26 AM.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #5 Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11785 battles
  • [ALBA]

Edited by Tijgerhaai_XIV, 14 February 2017 - 09:50 PM.

derMichi1964 #6 Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 61319 battles
  • [-BB2-]

Our clan is still alive!

Rebecca_Luna left the clan for health reasons.

With susann2712 I build the new leadership.

We are still searching for willing to learn beginners and maybe external trainers.

For  communication we use Discord. 

We have clan events with real prices from the giftstore.

The next one will be start at the mid of April 2017.

Feel free to contact: derMichi1964

Susann2712

Union1936

PlueschFussel 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users