• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

rioolratje #21 Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33659 battles
  • [-KC-]

Hello Berbo,

Any conduct that is considered by Wargaming staff as disruptive to the gaming experience of others can be sanctioned in accordance to rule 1.04. This conduct includes and is not limited to: malicious and/or intentional in-game harassment, intentional exploitation of in-game mechanics or any action that intentionally goes against or abuses the game design.

I don't agree with your statement that the rules I refer to doesn't apply here. Our maybe you find this kind of conduct not disruptive to the gaming experience. Newsflash I have three clans who disagree with this.

Furthermore it means that I don't have to put in de screenshots I have obtain from the other clans I have spooking with? Namely [RO1] Romania One and [JO46] Tyg4r. They both confirm our story. I contacted they captain of both team. But there English is not that good. Further more they don't have screenshots of the incident. That's why the didn't proceed this matter any further. They both where very angry and they don't understand the hole attitude you are tacking with this incident. 

But the matter is closed. Keep calm and carry on! The statement of our clan.  We will see if your statement is correct next golden tournament. Just mention it in advance.

Once again, I am very sorry for taking up so much of your time.

Yours sincerely,

Rioolratje (Dimitri)

Edited by rioolratje, 05 August 2017 - 12:26 AM.

rioolratje #22 Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33659 battles
  • [-KC-]

Dear Berbo and Jonitor,

Question! Say I have evidence of use play PC in the golden tournament how would you proceed! Wil we be disqualified on the evidence we have given our self our not. Just to make sure 

Cheers,

Rioolratje

Berbo #23 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

Associate eSports Manager Europe

• WG Staff
  • 167 battles
  • [WGEU]

View Postrioolratje, on 09 August 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

Dear Berbo and Jonitor,

Question! Say I have evidence of use play PC in the golden tournament how would you proceed! Wil we be disqualified on the evidence we have given our self our not. Just to make sure 

Cheers,

Rioolratje

Hello,

Please post ANY question you may have here http://forum.wotblit...ce-to-meet-you/

Best regards

Knopka_EU #24 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

Hello dear players!

Block Quote

But when he joins the battle, PC controls will not work, he will have to connect on his touch device to be able to play.

That's correct. You can enter the battle on PC but controls will not work correctly (it's really painful to play because every time to fire, turn the tank you need to click by mouse on touch controls zones at the screen).

If you will have any proof how other player plays from PC in Touch controls tournaments such as videos - please let us know because we can not reproduce this issue. When someone from other clan saying you that he plays from PC in Touch controls tournament - please think twice. Maybe this players just trolling you because from the side in the tournament room it looks like he does. But the truth is: player sitting in the tournament room with status "Ready" but when he entering the battle he's just reloading game from mobile device and playing as normal. After the battle you're thinking that he was cheating but that's not a cheat.

Please believe me we tried to reproduce this "bug" few times.

Calisota #25 Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16779 battles
  • [NERV]

Lol, why is RU Staff now on Eu? 

Never thought of Knopka coming to EU; Is Tortik also coming? :girl::trollface:

Then I hope you also tried playing with Gamepad? I can steer and play with any joystick and gamepad; STEAM, Android, Mac OSx and WIN10 - Movement is like swimming in a pool full of gummybears(dont ask how I know) but shooting works great. It's not detected as not possible to do so and it doesn't count for the STEAM controls. So practically I join with STEAM Controls and use a joystick/joypad(gamepad/controller and could go back to M/K easily... Dunno if it's intended :child: :bush:

View PostBerbo, on 10 August 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

Hello,

Please post ANY question you may have here http://forum.wotblit...ce-to-meet-you/

Best regards

So even you are leaving us? Soov even left completely for now and I'm a bit curious how some RU Staffs shall manage 4 full servers which had like 12 times more staff...

Edited by Calisota, 10 August 2017 - 10:35 PM.

BlitzNEWS EU Administrator for english posts and reviews => NewsFeed/Broadcast: Https://Telegram.me/wblitzeu and ComServer: discord.gg/PHDF8FDF(due to limit no real link)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users