Shocking!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Deadly_Tank_Girl #1 Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 496 battles
  • [-J7-]
As if! I was on Himmelsdorf in my trusty little T25, my clan mate Frankenfurter on then red team, and some idiot keeps going on about expletive parts of a woman. So I tell him shut up and play, met by a team wide affirmative, only to get called a beach :popcorn:So...as some of you may know, I really hate that word. So I'm halfway through the battle when low and behold, same guy on my team that called me a beach is getting pummeled by a Churchill I. He calls for help, our entire team ignores him. I run over, and kindly help by pushing him out in front of that Churchill I, he dies, I finish Churchill I.  So, now everyone is fairly warned, you talk to me in that manner, I will find a way to get you for it :P If you treat me with respect, I give it in return. I am not the kind of woman you talk to, like you came from the ghetto. Think before you open your mouth.

elzbing #2 Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:35 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15344 battles
  • [AFK]
You need to be thick skinned to peruse the interwebs.

Besides that, being called a beautiful stretch of sand bathed by cool ocean waters, is the kindest insult I've ever seen.

Deadly_Tank_Girl #3 Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 496 battles
  • [-J7-]

View Postelzbing, on 11 April 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

You need to be thick skinned to peruse the interwebs.

Besides that, being called a beautiful stretch of sand bathed by cool ocean waters, is the kindest insult I've ever seen.

:hiding:

Alpha_Predator_69 #4 Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 1773 battles
  • [-J7-]
I myself have shoved little idiots into oncoming fire from the reds. Great fun!

Dassem_ #5 Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27001 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostDeadly_Tank_Girl, on 11 April 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

As if! I was on Himmelsdorf in my trusty little T25, my clan mate Frankenfurter on then red team, and some idiot keeps going on about expletive parts of a woman. So I tell him shut up and play, met by a team wide affirmative, only to get called a beach :popcorn:So...as some of you may know, I really hate that word. So I'm halfway through the battle when low and behold, same guy on my team that called me a beach is getting pummeled by a Churchill I. He calls for help, our entire team ignores him. I run over, and kindly help by pushing him out in front of that Churchill I, he dies, I finish Churchill I.  So, now everyone is fairly warned, you talk to me in that manner, I will find a way to get you for it :P If you treat me with respect, I give it in return. I am not the kind of woman you talk to, like you came from the ghetto. Think before you open your mouth.

View PostAlpha_Predator_69, on 23 April 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

I myself have shoved little idiots into oncoming fire from the reds. Great fun!

well, not that any of you has done this to me, but if you happen to do it to someone who, like me, is recording... you may get banned for breaking the game rules regarding unsportsmanlike behaviour.. if you have proof that you were provoked in chat, like screenshots, you may get that person chat banned, but your own ban will still stand.

much better to screenshot any insults and report, than going vigilante. ;)

REVERSE 3.8!!!  (and check out The Dassem Channel, youtube.)

Der_Tank_Jager #6 Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 182 battles
  • [-J7-]
Accidents happen ja ja!

quattro666999 #7 Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11449 battles
  • [NED_]

View PostDeadly_Tank_Girl, on 11 April 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

​So...he called you bad name and you did unsportsmanlike behaviour to get him killed....interesting....

Alpha_Predator_69 #8 Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 1773 battles
  • [-J7-]
I'd call that a fair trade lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users