enrichment gold non-monetary xp tanks credits

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Guard_Of_Justitia #1 Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:50 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29997 battles
  • [HIALL]

Enrichment (from my point of view) is a good idea, churning out credits from tanks you love to play most, but the gold price tag should not necessarily be the only way to gain this benefit. What if enrichment be gained by experience in the tank and a requirement of skill.

Enrichment should be available for those who have got a 1st class or Mastery in that specific tank, have played for more than 150 battles (this at tier 5 so increases by 50 battles onward per tier), and they should give 50,000 XP earned in the tank (At tier V so increases by 5,000 xp onward) , which would then grant enrichment that would otherwise be only available through Gold.

It should also require elite tanks to be enriched, and this would allow players to enjoy more from their tanks after it has been fully researched and also have another use for all the surplus xp that you gain after becoming an elite tank.  This also counters the high value of gold that is placed on the enrichment option, and that it encourages the player to put effort if they want to get bonuses otherwise (and it won't be  mandatory to earn this through missions either)

Pururut #2 Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23834 battles
  • [1RTR_]

Good ideas but a few counter arguments Pururut will give;

-Up until now, every way of earning more credits involves throwing some gold/irl money at Wargaming, be it premium account or premium tank.

-Required battle amount is flat out absurd.Tier 8 vehicles take around 150 battles to fully research the modules and unlock the next vehicle in the line, provided that the user plays well and has a premium account.

-Badges are usually a terrible way to measure skill.Browse ace gameplay of youtubers,nearly all the time it is incompetent greens and even worser reds.Average damage per battle will be a much better way of determining ones worthiness.

-I like the idea of elite vehicle first, enrichment later.

All in all honesty,none of this is necessary.They just have to remove 2 week enrichment and adjust enrichment prices.For example tier 8 premium tanks from tech trees cost between 7200-7600 gold.Then the enrichment costs for the tier 8 normal tanks should also be around 7200-7600 gold.If this principle is applied to all tanks ranging from tier 5 to 8 then a lot more people will go for this option in my opinion.

Edited by Pururut, 16 April 2017 - 02:36 PM.

Guard_Of_Justitia #3 Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29997 battles
  • [HIALL]

View PostPururut, on 16 April 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

-Up until now, every way of earning more credits involves throwing some gold/irl money at Wargaming, be it premium account or premium tank.

-Required battle amount is flat out absurd.Tier 8 vehicles take around 150 battles to fully research the modules and unlock the next vehicle in the line, provided that the user plays well and has a premium account.

-Badges are usually a terrible way to measure skill.Browse ace gameplay of youtubers,nearly all the time it is incompetent greens and even worser reds.Average damage per battle will be a much better way of determining ones worthiness.

-I like the idea of elite vehicle first, enrichment later.

All in all honesty,none of this is necessary.They just have to remove 2 week enrichment and adjust enrichment prices.For example tier 8 premium tanks from tech trees cost between 7200-7600 gold.Then the enrichment costs for the tier 8 normal tanks should also be around 7200-7600 gold.If this principle is applied to all tanks ranging from tier 5 to 8 then a lot more people will go for this option in my opinion.

But shouldnt we have other 'non-gold' options

caeser2014 #4 Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 21260 battles

As WGing would say, "it is still a free to play game". Not paying gold means less revenue. However, if say you could enrich a tank with free exp. That could lead people to buy gold, convert to free exp for the purpose of enrichment.

The problem, which has been mentioned and discussed is that the products are too expensive IMO. WGing are taking the same product, repackaging it in the hope of making more sales. So not only does it get more confusing, which IMO isn't what Blitz should be about. Pricing has increased ten fold. What can't free experience get you that all these "gubbins" can? 

I for one can't understand their marketing. If things were less complicated and priced more correctly then they would make more sales rather than pushing people away. And that's what they're doing, I'm not against buying gold or enrichment for that matter.  I have brought lots of gold in the pass and I know many that has. What I am against is all this "gubbins", now I'm turning away from the game. It's going in a direction I don't like nor care for. Enrichment is just part of it.

Another example is that tier 3 German heavy that's in the store. Don't know what's it called because I took one look at the price and quickly turned away. 20 quid I think it was. 20 quid for a tier 3 tank! Sure you get some gold and premium time. But there you have it, it's the same products repackaged with a over inflated price. If that was 7 or 8 quid then yeh, maybe. 

Von_Kie #5 Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27088 battles
I'll bet WG will give sooner or later a discount as an offer on enrichment. 

ANARCHY!!!

(because of SP and timers)

Winston_Smith84 #6 Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41883 battles
  • [BRIT6]

View PostPururut, on 16 April 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

farslider1 #7 Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15742 battles

As a company WG have been doing amazingly well in terms of turnover and customer numbers. But for some reason, instead of encouraging them to give better value for money, their great success (and thus wealth) has made them ever more greedy.

Are we really into charging £20 for a tier 3 bundle? Really???

£40 for the t59 bundle? £40 plus in gold for the new American tier 8 premium, even after 14 miserable days of grinding? 

Three times the normal gold price to enrich a tier 8 tank? Etc, etc, etc...

For some reason, despite their huge and increasing profits, WG are ramping up the intensity of their squeeze on the paying customers, and trying their utmost to turn free players into paying player (by repeatedly trying to temp them with new premiums throughout these repeated, complex and cleverly designed 2 week grinds). 

Next they are going to force you to spend most of your playing time completing missions that they design and they allocate to you on a daily basis-  or your tanks will not get the new equipment and you will not be competitive.

In effect, the future of blitz is one long mission grind, where you will do exactly as you are told by WG almost throughout your playing time. 

And your gold and premium tank bundles will continue to increase in price, and the grinds will get more common and longer, and it all sounds like a pile of absolute s**te designed by utterly amoral, avaricious monsters.

How are people tolerating this? I honestly dont get why people are still allowing this to continue without any form of protest or action. 

minitelrose #8 Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 79569 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostBirdistheword15, on 16 April 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

minitel doesn't know the answer.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

minitelrose #9 Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 79569 battles
  • [AFK]

On topic, overall it has become very difficult to play without losing credits. 

I resort on playing only premium tanks. Gladly, I like them.

the current enrichment pricing is creepy and it is so much more efficient to flat out buy credits.

Instead of all your solution that solve only your player problem, WG has much better solution for their problem :

people are getting large garage and old tanks are not played enough ? You got an anniversary every three months.

simple.

they will never do anything skill related, or anything that limits or selects the amount of people to get something in game. 

Therefore, how enjoyable your idea of premiumization would be, WG is not interested.

however I don't see it a very enjoyed and used feature, so it might be removed or reworked in the future, but chances are also they will abandon it where it is and we will continue to have this useless button for years. It costs some people to make decision and some people to enter lines of codes to move it, and while its here some idiot might still press it while trying to remove some coffee, earning WG some real money.

anyhow last three battles in my PANTHER M10 I lost between 12.000 and  25.000 credits each. Nobody needs such premiumization.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users