• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

CradleOfDeath #21 Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10245 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostPrecariat, on 15 June 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

You mean players that stopped a red from firing again before they got killed and maybe kill a green?

That and these others who block your shot while they're reloading to get the kill .

Edited by CradleOfDeath, 15 June 2017 - 02:23 PM.

Precariat #22 Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15257 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostCradleOfDeath, on 15 June 2017 - 02:22 PM, said:

That and these others who block your shot while they're reloading to get the kill .

Far more annoying are the ones ones that pull right in front of my gun (close range) just as I shoot, when I have a long reload.

**** those guys!

Personally I don't feel there is room for the concept of "kill stealing" in a team game, just to be clear.

When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't crawl anymore somebody will carry you

Mu_97123 #23 Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14494 battles
  • [T_S_P]

Hey you :)!

Mu is in da house!

PC is way.. how do you say this.. it's more tricky. And the players are salty over there. Just a warning.

You will learn alot different things. 

I have played PC alot xD. Well I think it's alot.. but yeah.. 

I have also choatch my father in PC.. many times.. 

Unicums have said that I am a great player over there just need to get my technically in good shape.

It took me 1 month and 2 weeks untill I get all controls right.

PC is much more then Blitz. MM is +2. If you are a tier 4 you can face tier 6.. yeah u name it..

Also you will get into new maps all the time. You need to know what teamwork is. This game isn't like Blitz that you can flank alone. Also if u get into a match with arterilly the best thing is to hug a hill or go in town around houses because then arterilly have much harder to hit you. Arterilly uselly stand at their spawn. Like behind it or some meters from it. But always around the spawns.

Never stand still if arterilly shoots after you!!

If you rush in tiers you will get 80% chances to get called noob. Also it's not fast grinding at PC. You must first lock it up with xp then you have to pay credits. A gun can cost you up to 25k.. Also I find it harder to find ppl to toon with. Also some clans have sub clans for minimum of 500 battles also they will ask you if you have TS3. So get TS and 500 battles then ask for clan at their forums. 

I find Blitz much easier. Way much easier xD.

And I have 50.99% wr and slight over 1100 battles.

I took a break because no one to toon with and bad MM..

Also PC players likes World of Warships. You can give it a try also :)

If you have more questions about WoT PC feel free to ask me and I will try to explain as much as I can xD.

Best regards from Mu :)

Edited by Mu_97123, 24 July 2017 - 07:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users