All the help you can get!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Frankenfurter_1 #1 Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 702 battles
  • [-J7-]
Forums, YouTube, and platooning. These are the tools I use to get better every day. All of these are extremely helpful. 

Precariat #2 Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15273 battles
  • [B-B-B]

Newcomer forums is a good place to ask questions that might be thought simple, especially if you are in the low tiers (I-V), I only read the gameplay forum and didn't comment there for quite awhile.

Youtube is very useful, I subscribe to a number of channels although most focus on higher tiers there are a few that have very good information for low tier players. The more you watch the more you will learn as they show maps/tanks that might not be familiar.

Spectating after being destroyed can be useful, see where the other greens went and how that plays out.

Blitzstars for analytics

When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't crawl anymore somebody will carry you

VonPottypoop #3 Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20828 battles
  • [FTC-1]
I always thought the best way to learn was to abuse everyone on chat. Last man 1 v 1 getting called a noob,idiot,moron and general things about my mother really spurred me on. I always thought that was the best advice in game.:harp:

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users