Protest 3.8 Wargaming Complaint m60 Equipments Spare parts

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Guard_Of_Justitia #1 Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22203 battles
  • [HIALL]

Modeled on the NA letter, This is my version (no plagiarism intended)

Letter of Protest regarding the situation of World of Tanks Blitz

In this letter, I stress on the fact that the game is directing itself into a very bad and murky path. This letter is to complain about the recent changes in the game, and the negative feedback it has given

Cause I: Changing the Chat

Some of the changes in World of Tanks Blitz, were totally uncalled for, as players were content with the (then) current status quo, but then a sudden change occurred when you changed the chat so that it would no more allow us to communicate once we're dead and this is unfair, as while there is a small group of (being euphemistic) 'uncivilized' individuals who have abused this chat and using this inappropriately, it is unfair to afflict such a ban on the rest of the players, who actually benefit from advice given by fallen comrades. You have also barred players from communicating to each other, and it should be allowed like commands to send goodwill gestures like 'Good luck' or 'Hello' to another player/team. The chat changes have been received strongly negative responses, and I hope you can understand that.

Cause 2: The Tutorial

The new tutorial has been much better and impressive than the previous one, and for that I commend you, but it has to be acknowledged that the more older players did not have any access to this and this has been a bit unfair, as the new tutorial offered more gold than the old ones. In light of this, we ask that on some day or event, you repay those who hadn't access to the new tutorial with the gold difference, so we can get what we should've deserved.

Cause III: The Events

In the past, you have shown events that made everyone enjoy and the rewards such as the Pz IV Anko or the KMM tiger were enjoyable, but as time progressed you have been constantly spamming us with events and grinds that we almost have no possibility of achieving and the 'Goose Tales' event caused an uproar because in that event, it wasn't even guaranteed that there was a chance of winning, and you shifted to Pay 2 win options, and this is causing dislike among the community, so please make it that there is a reasonable (if you put enough effort) chance of winning your prizes and not base it on some chests or on gold. Please Wargaming, go back to the previous events that everyone at least took a positive outlook on and not stick to P2W events as they are extremely difficult and expensive to grind.

Cause IV: The M60

Last Christmas, while everyone heartily received the nice BT-7 Artillery and Blitz Fair you gave us, many changed their attitudes when you started distributing the Tier 10 medium the M60. You still haven't given us information on who got the tank, the fact that players noticed the highest paying customers receiving the tank, led to players demonizing you as a P2W company and that despite the lack of skill in some of these buyers had little skill, you still gave it to them, and this is unfair to those who love to play, but are slightly reluctant to pay. You should come out clean and explain how the M60 process was selected and without any ambiguities such as the Rewards thread.

Cause V: The Sale of Premium Tanks

Many players have stated repeatedly on the fact that you constantly are selling tanks that were once exclusive; case in point, the M4A2E4 Beta Tank in which many regular players bought it, despite the fact that it was a Beta-exclusive tank and was not open for sale. Additionally, you have been constantly putting one-time offers in the game and these ARE NOT one time offers and you can see on the E25#1 which was not an exclusive camouflage. Moreover, the addition of unnecessary goods such as credits and boosters annoy us, because we have to pay more for something that we don't want, especially boosters considering they only work in one battle.  When will you stop selling these tanks that you promised were to be exclusive? We may never know.

The BIGGEST CAUSE Cause VI: Equipment changes

These equipment changes... . This was a complete slap in the face to most if not all players in this whole game from the NA to Asia servers etc. NO ONE LIKES IT AND THEY ABSOLUTELY HATE AND DESPISE IT. You have for no good reason over-complicated things with this update. Right now there is a huge boycott going on and the fact that we invested money in this game, which is being screwed over, means that players like Black legion are getting refunds, and while I understand that the refunds happening despite the player using the purchased goods already are wrong, you must understand that the number of monetary layers you are spreading, is compelling us to resort to such methods

You’re clearly over-complicating this game and so how do you expect the newer players to even begin to understand how the equipment system works? I thought that you could include it in the tutorial, but we’ve already seen your efforts in doing so. When a poll for the NA was given, asking whether or not players were going to continue to play after 3.8 drops, only a few minutes in, 34 voters had answered. 100% had voted no. These feelings are shared across the servers too and they are not isolated and are spread across a whole community.

The timers are unnecessary and unwanted barricades and they serve no real purpose, but to torment the players and force them to cough up money, for which we take a stand. Hide it however you like, we will not bow down to 90% discounts or any of that nonsense. The credits are gradually decreasing in importance as Spare parts are so sparsely distributed, we may never be able to equip all our tanks fully ever.

What to do now?

So, there is still a list of many of the issues unaddressed in. We hope that, one day you will reverse all these hated policies and add ons, and that it is still possible for a good strong player-company base that we have seen in multiple games. We warn you that a boycott on 3.8 IS occurring. People will drive away potential players in any way possible to make you listen . The amount of cash-grabbing we have seen from your company since 3.0 has been abysmal, to say the least. With this latest addition, many people feel this is the final straw, and we may soon be done with World of Tanks Blitz. This is not a blackmail, but it is the only way of protest that we deem fit to make our voices heard.

Signatories (if any)

Edited by ERWINROMMEL1915, 09 May 2017 - 03:21 PM.

Sir_erfan #2 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:32 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18687 battles
Delete cause V , it was really needed , the rest is reasonable

If every tank is OP , none is

MosjeDayan #3 Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27993 battles
  • [NLBE2]
Cause III: The Events

In the past, you have shown events that made everyone enjoy and the rewards such as the Pz IV Anko or the KMM tiger were enjoyable, but as time progressed you have been constantly spamming us with events and grinds that we almost have no possibility of achieving and the 'Goose Tales' event caused an uproar because in that event, it wasn't even guaranteed that there was a chance of winning, and you shifted to Pay 2 win options, and this is causing dislike among the community, so please make it that there is a reasonable (if you put enough effort) chance of winning your prizes and not base it on some chests or on gold. Please Wargaming, go back to the previous events that everyone at least took a positive outlook on and not stick to P2W events as they are extremely difficult and expensive to grind.

this is so true!! I am no longer interested in the grinds and even dont read how to get that tank.

Edited by MosjeDayan, 09 May 2017 - 07:10 AM.

Dassem_ #4 Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:17 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27833 battles
  • [AFK]

well written

the meds pen nerf was a good thing tho, imo. and im surprised people are still going on about the m60... its a m48 with a tv on top of it... :/

REVERSE 3.8!!!  (and check out The Dassem Channel, youtube.)

Chargerbull #5 Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24176 battles
  • [VG-II]

I'm with you on number 4.

But feature changes, improvements, butthurt (waaahaa i didn't get my m60) and legitimate sale of premium tanks surely can't be a valid reason to complain? 

Chargerbull aka Movingforwardinarapidbutnotatallthreateningwaybovine

Guard_Of_Justitia #6 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22203 battles
  • [HIALL]

View PostChargerbull, on 09 May 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

I'm with you on number 4.

But feature changes, improvements, butthurt (waaahaa i didn't get my m60) and legitimate sale of premium tanks surely can't be a valid reason to complain? 

Unnecessary additions for premium bundles and camos and benefits which are not 'one time' offers

Verblonde #7 Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4705 battles
  • [9TH]
The only thing I really object to is VI (equipment changes, and not even all of it; just the timers, low SP rates, and pi$$-poor compensation for existing players).

Much of the rest is reasonable, with the possible exception of impossible events (after Goose Tales, I won't bother with any more).

I would suggest we all focus on the *crucial* screw-up (3.8); we risk diluting the message if we start ranting about every last thing we don't like about the game (it is worth keeping that stuff in mind though, as it does provide context - for many people, their satisfaction with the game was suffering because of the 'other stuff', but it was 3.8 that pushed them over the edge).

Guard_Of_Justitia #8 Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22203 battles
  • [HIALL]
I'll add a signatories list like the last one

obassu2 #9 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2867 battles

I totaly agree on the chat and events arguments. Also, if you try to play low tier( at high tiers too but not that much )at this moment you will see that you are in a team full of mission blinded muppets, I think that the current grind mechanic makes players go full tunelvision with their missions.

obassu2 #10 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2867 battles

I totaly agree on the chat and events arguments. Also, if you try to play low tier( at high tiers too but not that much )at this moment you will see that you are in a team full of mission blinded muppets, I think that the current grind mechanic makes players go full tunelvision with their missions.

obassu2 #11 Posted 09 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2867 battles
Mistake, sorry copyed the same reply.

Also tagged with Protest, 3.8, Wargaming, Complaint, m60, Equipments, Spare parts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users