WG 3.8 Community Line in the sand Answers Open letter

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

SAX0N_WARRI0R #1 Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 44903 battles
  • [VIBES]

I have just submitted a ticket to WG I feel we all deserve some answers though I doubt we will get any. I thought long and hard about what exactly i wanted to say. Here is my ticket I will post the response or lack thereof when I get it.

I have been playing this game for quite a while now, when I first started this game it was fantastic, and I couldn't wait to get on when I got home from work, now I don't know why I even open the game client, in the time I have been playing this game I have spent over £800, I feel this entitles me the a decent response from you. FYI I run a business myself.
1: Do you take any customer feedback into consideration?
2: when introducing new features, what is your primary consideration, finding new ways to leverage every penny you can from from your costumers, or making a game they enjoy so they want to support you?
3: what do you classify as players contributing to the game?
4: why don't you enlist the help of the games top players to help ensure new content is properly balenced?
5: do you think about how your actions will be interpreted by the player base? ie: having a sale on garage slots, and a new grinding event right after you introduce a feature that means our whole tank collections are obsolete and will take years to return to relavence? - this makes us feel like your just having a laugh at our expense.
6: what is the reason behind the pathetic spare parts compensation that so many of us have Received? 
7: do you not think a more open and transparent policy of interacting with you player base would help?
8: do you consider those of us who are the game's active community to be important to you, even though we are a minority?
You may as well answer these questions honestly as most if not all of us have already assumed the worst so you really don't have much to lose, even if you confirmed our negative impressions and we leave, you won't have to take the time to deal with us anymore.
The £800+ I have spent supporting you may not have entitled me to a M60 while other thirty something percenters with 200 games and no idea how to play do get one, but I feel It really should entitle me to some basic answers to these simple questions, as I said I run a business myself and  deal with customers/clients on a very regular basis and I'm good at it, I know how to have a good and successful relationship with the people who support me, your attitude towards those of us who support you seems to be a complete joke. This is an open letter and I will be posting it on the forums as well as your response or lack of response.
I hope that you realise that as far as your active community is concerned the last 7/8 months have been a complete disaster and that with some of the features included in 3.8 a line was crossed, we have absolutely had enough and it is time you came clean with us and started to take what we think and feel into account and that if you don't then your game may well find its self in very serious trouble before too long as a great many of us have no intention of providing any further support untill some or all of these isues are addressed.
I sincerely hope you take this communication for what it is - a genuine desire to rebuild the good relations that once existed, not some rage fueled rant - it is not to late to start over.
Regards J Hemingway - xXGunslinger314Xx - [IRMA]

Dr_Warren_Kruger #2 Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8696 battles
  • [LOONS]

All good questions and points, no doubt only to be read (and ignored/replied to with facile diarrhea) by an underpaid, under-skilled PR goon proving once again why that particular employment sector are the biggest conceivable blight on modern civilization. Appreciate your effort in writing it though and agree with every point you made.

At this point we're just going to have to hope that our financial withdrawal from WG does make some difference.

Gromchy #3 Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 30595 battles
  • [MK_]

View PostxXGunslinger314Xx, on 14 May 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

I have just submitted a ticket to WG I feel we all deserve some answers though I doubt we will get any. I thought long and hard about what exactly i wanted to say. Here is my ticket I will post the response or lack thereof when I get it.

I have been playing this game for quite a while now, when I first started this game it was fantastic, and I couldn't wait to get on when I got home from work, now I don't know why I even open the game client, in the time I have been playing this game I have spent over £800, I feel this entitles me the a decent response from you. FYI I run a business myself.
1: Do you take any customer feedback into consideration?
2: when introducing new features, what is your primary consideration, finding new ways to leverage every penny you can from from your costumers, or making a game they enjoy so they want to support you?
3: what do you classify as players contributing to the game?
4: why don't you enlist the help of the games top players to help ensure new content is properly balenced?
5: do you think about how your actions will be interpreted by the player base? ie: having a sale on garage slots, and a new grinding event right after you introduce a feature that means our whole tank collections are obsolete and will take years to return to relavence? - this makes us feel like your just having a laugh at our expense.
6: what is the reason behind the pathetic spare parts compensation that so many of us have Received? 
7: do you not think a more open and transparent policy of interacting with you player base would help?
8: do you consider those of us who are the game's active community to be important to you, even though we are a minority?
You may as well answer these questions honestly as most if not all of us have already assumed the worst so you really don't have much to lose, even if you confirmed our negative impressions and we leave, you won't have to take the time to deal with us anymore.
The £800+ I have spent supporting you may not have entitled me to a M60 while other thirty something percenters with 200 games and no idea how to play do get one, but I feel It really should entitle me to some basic answers to these simple questions, as I said I run a business myself and  deal with customers/clients on a very regular basis and I'm good at it, I know how to have a good and successful relationship with the people who support me, your attitude towards those of us who support you seems to be a complete joke. This is an open letter and I will be posting it on the forums as well as your response or lack of response.
I hope that you realise that as far as your active community is concerned the last 7/8 months have been a complete disaster and that with some of the features included in 3.8 a line was crossed, we have absolutely had enough and it is time you came clean with us and started to take what we think and feel into account and that if you don't then your game may well find its self in very serious trouble before too long as a great many of us have no intention of providing any further support untill some or all of these isues are addressed.
I sincerely hope you take this communication for what it is - a genuine desire to rebuild the good relations that once existed, not some rage fueled rant - it is not to late to start over.
Regards J Hemingway - xXGunslinger314Xx - [IRMA]

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you wrote. However I am sure you won't get a decent response (if any) because of  the underskilled underpaid staff taking your ticket request.

I am pretty sure they re aware of their problems. Just any newcomer reading the forums will be put off by the game and be like "wow no idea what that rant on 3.8 is about but that does sound nasty enough for me not to invest my time".

The problem with WG is: they just don't care.

I'm sure you've read those replies from Sael for example... he makes sure he replies without giving out information or giving an answer. Which is an art in itself.

Edited by Gromchy, 15 May 2017 - 04:44 AM.

Acids_Burn #4 Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36695 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostGromchy, on 15 May 2017 - 03:28 AM, said:

The problem with WG is: they just don't care.

I'm sure you've read those replies from Sael for example... he makes sure he replies without giving out information or giving an answer. Which is an art in itself.

While i agree with you i have to correct your statement.

Sael is a female and this kind of answering comes naturally to them.

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

">http://www.blitzstar...u/532956899.png[/img][/url]                    

Gromchy #5 Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:49 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 30595 battles
  • [MK_]

View PostAcids_Burn, on 15 May 2017 - 04:34 AM, said:

Ouch my friend...... :D:D:D

Tijgerhaai_XIV #6 Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11454 battles
  • [ALBA]

View PostAcids_Burn, on 15 May 2017 - 05:34 AM, said:

wtf?

The_Mighty_Wombat #7 Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37544 battles
  • [-GNA-]

The tickets get raised to a sub section that has very little answers and little knowledge of blitz.

You will recieve the cut and paste response of "go to forums"

There is more info on the forums but its usually no supplied by WG.

Russian forums are usually the place where Devs may directly read stuff, very little responses in english.

The simple fact is they dont care if a large portion of the player base leaves.

They have an end goal and work towards that.

New players arrive and are oblivious to the money scamming.

6. The US forums said the compensation we got was higher then originally planned.

Just become a freeloader in the game and hope it improves.

Acids_Burn #8 Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36695 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 15 May 2017 - 07:02 AM, said:

wtf?

What? Its not an insult. Its an interesting fact.

I am married and as all other married forumers here can confirm females/wives are pretty good at  "she makes sure she replies without giving out information or giving an answerWhich is an art in itself."

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

Dreadbane #9 Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24507 battles

View PostAcids_Burn, on 15 May 2017 - 04:34 AM, said:

I started laughing at this and my wife asked what sparked my mirth...

With trepidation (a mode familiar to most if not all husbands) I explained the reason for my chuckling and was promptly rewarded with The Look...

Thank you Acids_Burn... Now... where did I leave my sleeping bag?

Acids_Burn #10 Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36695 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostDreadbane, on 15 May 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

With trepidation (a mode familiar to most if not all husbands) I explained the reason for my chuckling and was promptly rewarded with The Look...

OMG...not The Look   

Im so sorry mate. I really am.

HariKariGaryNeedsaCarry #11 Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24047 battles
  • [OLD]

View PostAcids_Burn, on 15 May 2017 - 06:41 AM, said:

OMG...not The Look   

Im so sorry mate. I really am.

This puts things into perspective.

3.8 may have been bad, but you get "The Look", then 3.8 just seems like a minor irritation.

3.8 never made me sleep in the spare room/on the couch/on the balcony on holiday.........

harikarigaryneedsacarry_snowjag_eng.jpeg

Dreadbane #12 Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:04 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24507 battles

View PostDreadbane, on 15 May 2017 - 06:38 AM, said:

No worries... my fault... I should have told her that I was laughing at some bearded YouTube DIY dude drilling through his thumb while trying to fix a door or something...

My wife is a Unicum with The Look ... she has 98% WR... :hiding:

View PostHariKariGaryNeedsaCarry, on 15 May 2017 - 06:48 AM, said:

3.8 may have been bad, but you get "The Look", then 3.8 just seems like a minor irritation.

3.8 never made me sleep in the spare room/on the couch/on the balcony on holiday.........

Yeah... but she is very forgiving... I'm sure that after only a week in the basement... she'll let me back into the house...

Acids_Burn #13 Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36695 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostHariKariGaryNeedsaCarry, on 15 May 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

That is true. Never thought of it that way but you are certainly correct on that one.

View PostDreadbane, on 15 May 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

No worries... my fault... I should have told her that I was laughing at some bearded YouTube DIY dude drilling through his thumb while trying to fix a door or something...

My wife is a Unicum with The Look ... she has 98% WR... :hiding:

I will remember the "Bearded YouTube DIY dude" thingy for future usage. Hope it gets me off the hook one day.

Also my wife is the same - 98% WR Unicum with The Look

View PostDreadbane, on 15 May 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

Yeah... but she is very forgiving... I'm sure that after only a week in the basement... she'll let me back into the house...

Oh im luckier than you in that department...sometimes i get away with only 5 days in the basement :)

Dreadbane #14 Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:57 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24507 battles

View PostAcids_Burn, on 15 May 2017 - 07:37 AM, said:

That is true. Never thought of it that way but you are certainly correct on that one.

I will remember the "Bearded YouTube DIY dude" thingy for future usage. Hope it gets me off the hook one day.

Also my wife is the same - 98% WR Unicum with The Look

Oh im luckier than you in that department...sometimes i get away with only 5 days in the basement :)

Yeah... but she does let me keep my iPad with me in the basement!

Now if The WiFi would only reach down here... I could even play Blitz!

Acids_Burn #15 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36695 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostDreadbane, on 15 May 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

Yeah... but she does let me keep my iPad with me in the basement!

Now if The WiFi would only reach down here... I could even play Blitz!

She lets you keep the Ipad??? OMG!!! You are sooo lucky mate. I'm jealous.

Also a pro tip from me to you (experience talks here) --->>> Have you tried to climb on something so you could basically hold the Ipad to the ceiling??? Might just get you a bit of internet through that concrete. Well theres the issue with the numb and hurting arms after holding them up for a while but hey... thats the price you have to pay.

And another pro tip ---->>> dont let her know you can get internet like i suggested. My wife found out and now i am not allowed to take my tablet to the basement. :(

P.S. : To the OP --- ->>> Dude Im so sorry that i hijacked your topic. I truly am. But this turned out to be very very amusing and i havent seen a funny topic since the 3.8 was announced. Again - i'm sorry.

Edited by Acids_Burn, 15 May 2017 - 08:08 AM.

LoadAimFireRun #16 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29620 battles
  • [-ROP-]

I sent a letter to WG with more or less the same questions / concerns -- although I have spents considerably less (mostly in sponsoring competetions for my clan) than you.

The response I got was to post my feedback in appropriate forum.

Also I am talking to Apple to see if I can get a refund on some of transactions because of misrepreprestation, but it looks like this will only be possible if I sue them in small claims court.

Depending on what responses I get from WG and what update 3.9; I will decide If I seek recovery.

Dreadbane #17 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:26 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24507 battles

View PostAcids_Burn, on 15 May 2017 - 08:05 AM, said:

She lets you keep the Ipad??? OMG!!! You are sooo lucky mate. I'm jealous.

Also a pro tip from me to you (experience talks here) --->>> Have you tried to climb on something so you could basically hold the Ipad to the ceiling??? Might just get you a bit of internet through that concrete. Well theres the issue with the numb and hurting arms after holding them up for a while but hey... thats the price you have to pay.

And another pro tip ---->>> dont let her know you can get internet like i suggested. My wife found out and now i am not allowed to take my tablet to the basement. :(

P.S. : To the OP --- ->>> Dude Im so sorry that i hijacked your topic. I truly am. But this turned out to be very very amusing and i havent seen a funny topic since the 3.8 was announced. Again - i'm sorry.

I would... but she removed any item of furniture that I can climb onto... which is fine because I am worried about getting water (which drips from the ceiling) onto my iPad anyway.

On the positive side, she has agreed to collect my iPad from me and leave it in the lounge so my equipment timers can carry on running down while I do my penance... :teethhappy:

Acids_Burn #18 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36695 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostDreadbane, on 15 May 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

I would... but she removed any item of furniture that I can climb onto... which is fine because I am worried about getting water (which drips from the ceiling) onto my iPad anyway.

On the positive side, she has agreed to collect my iPad from me and leave it in the lounge so my equipment timers can carry on running down while I do my penance... :teethhappy:

That my friend is a typical female manipulation.

She knows your timers are running server side. So that leads me to the only logical conclusion that your wife knows that there, in the basement, is a tiny spot where you can sit comfy on your arrse and actually have enough internet to play Blitz. Mark my words.

Dreadbane #19 Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24507 battles

Dammit!

I thought there was something fishy about the way she sweetly offered to put my iPad next to the WiFi... and how swiftly she whipped it out of my hands!

SirArthurStreebGreebling #20 Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:23 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 43501 battles
  • [VG]

Noobs!

I buried my wife in the basement. She's next to the first three.

Now, with the life insurance payments, I can afford to gold my way through the IS2-sh event if I want to!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users