3.8 equipment

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

InternetEntity #1 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 35139 battles
  • [AFK]

So, booted up the game for the first time today and took a shufty at the news feed. WG published a sortvof responcec to 3.8 equipment article. After reading it I am abdolutley outraged. 

1. 3.8 equipment will not be removed. Fair enough, I doubted we'd win that battle. HOWEVER, the bovine excretion of an excuse WG provided (games must change or stagnate) is uncalled for. Yeah, games like this must change to survive and maintain a playerbase. But usually changes that the comunity thinks are positive keep them interested - it's no use if we think they make the game worse!
  2. Spare parts will not be changed. WG states it was never their intention to short change us. But they will not do anyhung about it. Instead we must 'accumulate' s.p. gradually iver time. Translation: shut up and grind, it makes you play more of iur game.
  3. Equipment should give you the edge, but good play is always more important. Maybe so, I can still pull back a 3 or 4 nill game if I am in a position to do so. HOWEVER, WG has not accounted for the combination of good players, playing a good tank, fully equipped. Not blowing my own horn here, but for demonstatikn purposes I am a good player. I admit, my fully equipped Nameless, T-54 mod.1, Panzer V/IV, Cromwell, all AT15A and Defender are all completely overpowered. I mean, take the Cromwell that can now fit vertical stabilisers. Enough said from my side of the 60kph gun barrel!
  4. This is the big one... TIMERS ARE STAYING. Timers have no place in a premium mobile game. They make it tacky, less playable and a worse consumer experience. But WGs' stated reason for keeping them: it is 'in line with other (mobile) games'. Yup, precisely the reason theyvare NOT acceptable for crying out loud!!!

1 made me upset.

2 made me angry.

3 made me mad and despair.

4 makes me HATE WG personel. I am now WarGaming-ist. Kill it witth fire! Burn the heretics!!! 

Edited by InternetEntity, 17 May 2017 - 03:49 PM.

Sir_erfan #2 Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18687 battles

This game reminds me of asphalt 8 , long ago it was good but they over complicated it , so sad I dont play it anymore

In future when we look back and remind the good old blitz , there will be nothin but sadness ...

If every tank is OP , none is

Jock_Scott #3 Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1014 battles
  • [GRAV]
Sadly, I agree with both of the above posts.

tridentas #4 Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13606 battles
  • [VG]

Simple message, they dont give a flying f@&@&@&|< so whats left?

put up shut up

or leave?

thats it

In peacetime, sons bury their fathers, in War, fathers bury their sons

Winston_Smith84 #5 Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38862 battles
  • [BRIT6]

A very arrogant statement by WG. Who exactly asked for these changes? Was there a player survey beforehand? I don't recall seeing one. Wg provided no evidence to back up their claims.

Once again no due diligence. 

A small crumb of comfort I suppose is if they carry on with this attitude they will eventually become unstuck.

chad_fantastic #6 Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11639 battles
  • [AFK]

Aye, have to say I was 'triggered' by the justifications given and the language they were delivered in. So much of conflicted with the 'why' I've played this game since the beginning for and spent mucho money on. Which, by the way, I've been VERY happy to do so considering what I was getting from it, fun/engaging game play, tank geek fulfillment, a great fit with my time poor lifestyle (boo kids!) and a good community.

Worst thing is there'a actually a decent game mechanic change underneath it all, or at least it is if you're somebody who like to think about options, progressions, builds when away from the game.

Gromchy #7 Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:11 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 30588 battles
  • [MK_]
Arrogant is the word indeed. How about I buy all premiums and then cancel right away :)

Also tagged with 3.8, equipment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users