• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

CradleOfDeath #1 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10245 battles
  • [49DIV]

Hy ,

Im new to this game (blitz) but not new to the franchise , i play wot pc and im quite good at it but now that i dont have access to a pc i play this and i keep falling in to matches where all the players on my team are noobs and get quite frustrated. is there any reason for this ? and will the be less noobs in higher tier like on PC ? also id like to know how to increase my winrate im at 60 atm but id like to get to 65. heres my detailed stats https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/CradleOfDeath

Edited by CradleOfDeath, 12 June 2017 - 01:05 PM.

hoihaguy #2 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12752 battles
  • [VG]
Wrong time to start i guess. tier 10 on blitz has always been awful. I'd suggest staying at 9, much more fun i assure you. Right now there is a grind event going which is way too easy-> noob infestation from tiers 3-7.

there's only one balance WG cares about

its their bank account balance

Sir_erfan #3 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18687 battles

Hi and welcome to the forums ! 

As you come from PC , i think you know all those basic stuff like side scraping , hull down etc .

the most important stuff that i think you may not know are camo and situational awarness 

try to see some vids from bushka on yt , IMO situational awareness and map knowledge are the things that makes some people 60 and some other 65-70 

If every tank is OP , none is

Precariat #4 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:22 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15257 battles
  • [B-B-B]

I hear people complain about bad teams in all tiers, depends on when and what you play. Also a WR of 60 suggests you aren't get that many fail teams.

I don't venture above tier IV, sometimes the teams suck, sometimes I suck. Often seems one team is better organised than the other, but that's covered in another thread.

Best advice is don't take it too seriously. Get used to people trying to take a spot you get or sit right behind you. Try not to facepalm too hard when you see all the turrets turning at the start and half the team trying to sit on the same hill in half the games. Blitz is designed for a more casual player imo.

In the meantime try to get access to a PC again if possible.

When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't crawl anymore somebody will carry you

CradleOfDeath #5 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10245 battles
  • [49DIV]

View Posthoihaguy, on 12 June 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

Wrong time to start i guess. tier 10 on blitz has always been awful. I'd suggest staying at 9, much more fun i assure you. Right now there is a grind event going which is way too easy-> noob infestation from tiers 3-7.

Yes, its too easy . was able to get all tanks in 2 days

CradleOfDeath #6 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10245 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostPrecariat, on 12 June 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

I hear people complain about bad teams in all tiers, depends on when and what you play. Also a WR of 60 suggests you aren't get that many fail teams.

I don't venture above tier IV, sometimes the teams suck, sometimes I suck. Often seems one team is better organised than the other, but that's covered in another thread.

Best advice is don't take it too seriously. Get used to people trying to take a spot you get or sit right behind you. Try not to facepalm too hard when you see all the turrets turning at the start and half the team trying to sit on the same hill in half the games. Blitz is designed for a more casual player imo.

In the meantime try to get access to a PC again if possible.

its not just fail teams but i see this happen a lot if i damage a enemy to the point to which hes a one shot kill all the other players leave thier own targets and come to get this one and the enemy takes advantage and kills them all 

Edited by CradleOfDeath, 12 June 2017 - 01:30 PM.

Precariat #7 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15257 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostCradleOfDeath, on 12 June 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

Yes, its too easy . was able to get all tanks in 2 days

It was probably designed to be noob friendly, even I managed to get everything in less than a week (4/5 days iirc)

When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't crawl anymore somebody will carry you

albin747 #8 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13770 battles

You can expect blitz players to be more nooby than WoT PC players in general. It's a mobile game after all with a lot of casual players. The fact that there are a bit more noobs will have a positive effect on your WR in the long run though since the enemy team will be generally worse compared to enemy teams on WoT PC.

If you're already familiar with WoT PC tactics there really shouldn't be that many suprises for you here. Get used to the much lower view range cap, which also means you can get way closer to the enemy without being spotted yourself. Also it pays off to play a bit more aggressively in general in blitz compared to WoT PC once you get used to the maps.

Bada__Bing #9 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8791 battles
  • [B-B-B]
The short answer to your question is probably nothing. Looks like you're playing around 40 battles per day? Stay low tier , drive best tanks and train your crews asap. You may well crack it in 2 weeks.

Precariat #10 Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15257 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostCradleOfDeath, on 12 June 2017 - 01:30 PM, said:

its not just fail teams but i see this happen a lot if i damage a enemy to the point to which hes a one shot kill all the other players leave thier own targets and come to get this one and the enemy takes advantage and kills them all 

Yeah, tell me about it. Same thing happens when the first red gets spotted, but not when the base is getting capped. Then it gets left to someone else to stop the reds.

For some it's all about the kill, and they can get pretty angry if you took theirs.

I usually end up watching the flank(s) because few actually consider that a threat. Slowly working on my own WR, I'd be amazed if I got to 65% but it's heading in the right direction.

Reminds of one time I yolo into the reds and 4 tanks ran into me (and each other) to get the kill. I don't yolo these days but I see it and sometimes they do pick up a kill or two. As I previously mentioned ...all about the kill for some.

Also tagged with new, noob, newbie, advice, help, tips, tricks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users