japanese mediums

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DeathByAJ #1 Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13120 battles
why dose japanese mediums feels like Heavys?? im currently at tier 6 and im loosing to any tier 5. and lets not even compare it to tier 6´. these tanks need serious buffs.

Chairman_merpug #2 Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39668 battles
  • [AFK]
They are different and difficult and weird. But they don't need a buff, just a change in mindset.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #3 Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 47030 battles
  • [RA1D]

Just wait till you get to the ChiRi :trollface:... This thing is a Heavium, just without the armour and a huge, huge, huuuuuuge profile. It's still fun though thanks to the Autoloader. 

The Sushis get much more mobile from Tier 8 upwards.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

Tijgerhaai_XIV #4 Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9904 battles
  • [ALBA]
Chi-To is tricky. Stock it is awful, and the upgrades are mediocre, but they somehow push the sum of the whole to quite pleasing.

The gun is enough to take care of most opposition and it is mobile enough to get into good positions to use it.

It is a thinking tanker's tank.

Abit more gun depression would be nice though. And the ability to drive it better, I'd like that too. WG, buff me!

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #5 Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 47030 battles
  • [RA1D]

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 14 June 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

It is a thinking tanker's tank

All Japanese tanks are (well, lets not count KeNi Otsu). They all have paper armour but make up for it with their gun (the STB1 being the exeption in both regards) but to be able to get this combination to work you really need to anticipate the enemy team correctly, know the maps extremely well and always have a backup plan. Getting rushed in a Japanese Tank is pretty certain death. You shouldnt get into a situation where you expose yourself to this risk untill the last phase of the game and this takes a lot of knowledge and selfrestraint 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

Dassem_ #6 Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 26931 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 14 June 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

Just wait till you get to the ChiRi :trollface:... This thing is a Heavium, just without the armour and a huge, huge, huuuuuuge profile. It's still fun though thanks to the Autoloader. 

The Sushis get much more mobile from Tier 8 upwards.

chi-ri is kind of fun, because its an autoloader that also has veeeery good dpm.

im not so sure about mobility. i know the tye61 is beaten only by the cent7/1 when it comes to bein a slow tier 9 medium...

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 14 June 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

Chi-To is tricky. Stock it is awful, and the upgrades are mediocre, but they somehow push the sum of the whole to quite pleasing.

The gun is enough to take care of most opposition and it is mobile enough to get into good positions to use it.

It is a thinking tanker's tank.

Abit more gun depression would be nice though. And the ability to drive it better, I'd like that too. WG, buff me!

chi-to is depressing. its like a nerfed chi-nu. does it have any redeeming features?? anyhow, i did well in it. mostly because the reds underestimated it. Out of all my tanks, i think none have a higher mastery ratio than the cheeto.

REVERSE 3.8!!!  (and check out The Dassem Channel, youtube.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users