Next update idea

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Turbo_Frog #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7649 battles
  • [SLO-1]

First I'd like you to add training maps do we could train. This could be normal maps in the game but with some bot tanks like in the training when you 1st play world of tanks blitz. You could add targets or anything else. Add different categories and if you do stages you get a little bit of credits. And since we have military honour. You could send invites or something to players with bad military honour  ( bad I mean 0, 1 or 2 stars ) so they can go to training map. They probably get bad info because they are not playing good. In the training maps they would train and be ready for real battle (there would be less noobs). If you do this WG I will buy something for 20€ up.

Gg wg do better things like this and stop adding fantazy tanks and M60 please.

See ya.

Acids_Burn #2 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22646 battles
  • [-BG-]

View PostTurbo_Frog, on 19 June 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

First I'd like you to add training maps do we could train. This could be normal maps in the game but with some bot tanks like in the training when you 1st play world of tanks blitz. You could add targets or anything else. Add different categories and if you do stages you get a little bit of credits. And since we have military honour. You could send invites or something to players with bad military honour  ( bad I mean 0, 1 or 2 stars ) so they can go to training map. They probably get bad info because they are not playing good. In the training maps they would train and be ready for real battle (there would be less noobs). If you do this WG I will buy something for 20€ up.

Gg wg do better things like this and stop adding fantazy tanks and M60 please.

See ya.

So you are tempting WG to waste dozens of work hours to program, test and what-not new content which is not going to improve gameplay for most players by saying "if you do this WG i will buy something for €20"???

Really?

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

">http://www.blitzstar...u/532956899.png[/img][/url]                    

romsitsa #3 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30620 battles
  • [VG]

Just watch videos on pre lauch tanks to see what bot tanks are capeable of (nothing, except for aiming at the closest target).

A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users