GOOD FIGHT NO PRAISE, SAY "NOOB" GET COMPLAINT

Milltary Hounor

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

a_4th #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32832 battles

Guys, although there is a post "Problem with new rating system", I feel like I have to post new topic again on the same subject as there is not enough attention to the previous one. We must prove to the WG that Military Honour rating system is redicoulos and doesn't work so that they remove it as of the update 3.10.

Lets raise our voice and share our experience here to catch WG's attention. After the new rating system, I have had many good battles with great damages but I didn't get praise at all. On the other hand, when I called a player "noob" I got complaint straight away or I was everywhere in the battle field and made high damage but got inactivity complaint. Damn nonsense. 

Please share yours here to show to WG how stupid the new rating system is bros,

Pururut #2 Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19869 battles
  • [1RTR_]

Welcome to the #12844728291 topic about this, now with extra redicoulos flavor.

No one has to praise you no matter how well you play, it is their decision to bother themselves or simply not care.I dont know what else you were expecting after calling people noobs, it is like not studying for finals and then complaining about failing a course.For inactivity, as said many times before, take it as praise from a jealous loser.The system works pretty well and despite its drawbacks, it is much more manageable and practical for the ones responsible with customer support.After all there is more to the game then us players.

Stop cumming in my popcorn

petes85 #3 Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:47 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 38325 battles

View PostPururut, on 20 June 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

No one has to praise you no matter how well you play, it is their decision to bother themselves or simply not care.I dont know what else you were expecting after calling people noobs, it is like not studying for finals and then complaining about failing a course.For inactivity, as said many times before, take it as praise from a jealous loser.The system works pretty well and despite its drawbacks, it is much more manageable and practical for the ones responsible with customer support.After all there is more to the game then us players.

:D:D

a_4th #4 Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32832 battles

View PostPururut, on 20 June 2017 - 05:39 AM, said:

Weldone turnip, you got the picture very well!

VictorX_gunner #5 Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 30759 battles
  • [OPT8]

View Posta_4th, on 19 June 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

Guys, although there is a post "Problem with new rating system", I feel like I have to post new topic again on the same subject as there is not enough attention to the previous one. We must prove to the WG that Military Honour rating system is redicoulos and doesn't work so that they remove it as of the update 3.10.

Lets raise our voice and share our experience here to catch WG's attention. After the new rating system, I have had many good battles with great damages but I didn't get praise at all. On the other hand, when I called a player "noob" I got complaint straight away or I was everywhere in the battle field and made high damage but got inactivity complaint. Damn nonsense. 

same with me, i figt and i got ace but no praise, if i insult someone for a bad player they got me a complaint
I wanna Churchill Gloriana as GuP Collection is Back Event !

VonPottypoop #6 Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:27 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13631 battles
  • [FTC-1]

First week you got praised but now unless you are in platoon you get nothing from anyone in a positive light...sorry buddy but yet another own goal from Wargaming! 

The upside is that inactivity red thumb is the new positive currency..lol

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

sixty_three #7 Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8674 battles

View Posta_4th, on 19 June 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

After seeing this thread, I logged back into my garage to double check my MH usage today.  I'd used up all my praises, and hadn't registered a complaint.  Thinking back, there was one battle where one of my teammates had called everybody a noob (we lost, he/she had sealclubber stats).  A provocative outburst? No, just deeply boring.  Maybe there should be a "tedious communication" option for this circumstance! :rolleyes:  

For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury,
Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century;
But still in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

CradleOfDeath #8 Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8499 battles

View Posta_4th, on 20 June 2017 - 01:19 AM, said:

Hire a few assistants to praise you every time you do great damages.

a_4th #9 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32832 battles

View PostCradleOfDeath, on 03 July 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

Hire a few assistants to praise you every time you do great damages.

Another turnip who cannot see the bigger picture!

Supergoenc #10 Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12527 battles
  • [VX]
I'll keep it simple , communication between humans can be both simple and complex at the same time but in this case it is as simple as it can get. I mean you don't need an explanation for this, if you misbehave and make people uncomfortable they will try to make you uncomfortable, it's something like a rule and unless you have any psychogical disorder with your behavior you should know this, it's just that simple. I don't really care about the MH system as long as I don't get any penalties I think you should do the same and just focus on having fun. I would also be very happy if you would call me a turnip :3

THE_SOUL_TAKER #11 Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13018 battles
  • [CYMRU]

It seems there are so many in the world who don't care, if it doesn't affect them then they don't care. Its down to mentality when you're playing calling other players names or giving a thumbs down if you Camp but sniping you're a NOOB. If you spot and get destroyed your a NOOB. If you do more damage and destroy more your a NOOB.

Players only care when they've done all the above and get penalised. 

So in general the system is so very flawed. It's done so moderator's are not employed it seems in chats, certainly not the English one. Maybe the English chat is more civilized? 

All it seems is a system intended to generate hate.

EpicTanker_2015 #12 Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9209 battles
  • [URBAN]
They should bring the Player Rating back, it is a much more accurate measure of how good someone is. Now purple just means absolute angry plonker who if he doesn't get his way, acts like someone who would make Satan come and say, "Want my job, dude?"
Purple players also tend to pick on everyone but is you just say be quiet they have a mental breakdown.
Given this, there are some truly legitimately earned purple players who are a great example to follow.

mrpgilbert #13 Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 31317 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostEpicTanker_2015, on 13 December 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

They should bring the Player Rating back, it is a much more accurate measure of how good someone is. Now purple just means absolute angry plonker who if he doesn't get his way, acts like someone who would make Satan come and say, "Want my job, dude?"
Purple players also tend to pick on everyone but is you just say be quiet they have a mental breakdown.
Given this, there are some truly legitimately earned purple players who are a great example to follow.

It's not gone away; check the Assistant app. Still as useful as it ever was.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

Radojevicuros22 #14 Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6654 battles
  • [R2D]

Update 4.4:

1. Praise for praise: Players massively praise players after battle in hope they will get praise back. Effective method for becoming "Impeccable player".

2. Anti-rage praise: Instead of getting complaint. i have noticed that, when i say "moron", "noob" or anything referring to terrible play, they praise me after battle to avoid getting complaint and rage comments in PM.

SoleTrader #15 Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5776 battles

View PostRadojevicuros22, on 14 December 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Update 4.4:

1. Praise for praise: Players massively praise players after battle in hope they will get praise back. Effective method for becoming "Impeccable player".

2. Anti-rage praise: Instead of getting complaint. i have noticed that, when i say "moron", "noob" or anything referring to terrible play, they praise me after battle to avoid getting complaint and rage comments in PM.

​So true, Ps like my post ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users