reekoiler #201 Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38787 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 April 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

https://eu.wargaming...aign=wotb-forum

Click My Tickets - top right...

It will doesn't really do a status but you can see if they've responded...

Bear in mind if you drove the tank with the camo they won't refund it :(

GL!

Thanks Major.   Found it.   My refund request was rejected because ‘there was no option Commander’.   I don’t know what this means so I have asked.   I have not driven the tank with the unwanted camo but thank you for the tip.

Mjr_Eazy #202 Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24872 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Postreekoiler, on 18 April 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

Thanks Major.   Found it.   My refund request was rejected because ‘there was no option Commander’.   I don’t know what this means so I have asked.   I have not driven the tank with the unwanted camo but thank you for the tip.

Pffff, sounds like their other drivel about automated systems and they can’t intervene…

If it’s the rare one it does look snazzy and also puts you in the winning queue more ;)

GL!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

reekoiler #203 Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38787 battles
  • [FTC-1]

Just in case anyone is interested, when pressed on the meaning of: ‘there is no option Commander’ the answer is apparently this:

‘Unfortunately, this action is irreversible.   You have played a battle with the tank after the purchase and therefore we cannot reverse the purchase.’

​Of course!   What else could ‘there is no option Commander’ possibly mean! :)    I no longer recall whether I played the tank after the purchase.   I definitely did not use the camo though, which ought to be what matters.   And I am not sure I noticed the disappearance of the gold right away in any case.

I am maintaining my claim.

‘Unfortunately, , this action is irreversible. You have played a battle with the tank after the purchase and therefore, we cannot Unfortunately, this action is irreversible. You have played a battle with the tank after the purchase and therefore, we cannot reverse the purchase. 

the purchase. 

Mjr_Eazy #204 Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24872 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Oh man that is such a poor excuse, they really don’t give a monkeys do they :(

I could understand it you used the camo…

GL!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

reekoiler #205 Posted 20 April 2019 - 09:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38787 battles
  • [FTC-1]
They have a rule which says they will not compensate even accidental purchases.   It’s a proper rule, all written in print like so I abandoned my claim.   Why they didn’t just refer me to it in the first place, I have no idea.

Mjr_Eazy #206 Posted 22 April 2019 - 01:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24872 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Pffff, that must have changed as they refunded me when my little one bought me a tank by accident, although that was well over a year ago mind...

reekoiler #207 Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38787 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 22 April 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

Pffff, that must have changed as they refunded me when my little one bought me a tank by accident, although that was well over a year ago mind...

I doubt it, Major.   I have had a refund in similar circs. too.   But the rule is clear and not altogether unreasonable either.   So I have to lump it and drive around in my wallet warrior fancy camo in compensation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users