In-Game Events

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

VictorX_gunner #1 Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:40 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 27870 battles
  • [OPT8]
Hello wargaming i have a suggestion with the Helsing H0, T6 Dracula and the Tankerstein, if this event with GuP Collection has arrived and the medal GuP collector is awared, i have a idea with the Night Hunt Collection, easy same with GuP Collection to be collectable all tanks from event and something but and with same currencies (Cases, Banners and platoon trophies) and a special medal with name Night Hunt Collector for collecting all 3 tanks "Tankerstein, T6 Dracula, Helsing H0. So it's my suggestion but i dont mnow if you think this a good idea because from halloween tanks i have only T6 Dracula but i dont own the Helsing H0 and Tankerstein.
That's my reason for the Halloween Day

Attached Files

• Attached File   WoTB_Halloween_Event_Screens_Helsing_01.jpg   267.93K
  • Attached File   WoTB_Halloween_Event_Screens_Dracula_01.jpg   415.35K
  • Attached File   WoTB_Tankenstein_Screens_Image_02.jpg   90.51K

Edited by VictorX_gunner, 30 June 2017 - 01:41 PM.

I wanna "Helsing H0 and T6 Dracula" back as event or permanent offer 

KoTwA14111985 #2 Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:25 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 35728 battles
  • [WLKP]
For me is a good idea :)

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9071 battles
  • [BT_SV]

It’s not a bad idea, even if an old one but...

Given the price of the Dracula in the fair, even if they did it, it would have an impossible grind and need stupid amounts of gold spent to complete.  Plus be ridiculously complicated and just cause more grief with the community so on balance I’d say no thanks WG just sell some historic tanks with decent camo for a reasonable price please.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

VictorX_gunner #4 Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:44 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 27870 battles
  • [OPT8]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 30 December 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

It’s not a bad idea, even if an old one but...

Given the price of the Dracula in the fair, even if they did it, it would have an impossible grind and need stupid amounts of gold spent to complete.  Plus be ridiculously complicated and just cause more grief with the community so on balance I’d say no thanks WG just sell some historic tanks with decent camo for a reasonable price please.

WG just sh*tless without tanker heart, and i understand, T6 Dracula, for 1050 tickets, let's get serious to do that you was need to farm 1 year on free xp 

I wanna "Helsing H0 and T6 Dracula" back as event or permanent offer 

Also tagged with In-Game Events

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users