• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Zamtrios #1 Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:18 AM

Junior Sergeant

• EU Community
  • 974 battles
  • [WGEU]

Hello Tankers!

We are reaching out to you with an important World of Tanks Blitz related Q&A that surely will help to dispel some of the confusion and concerns, which might surface in the upcoming months.

Long story short, soon you will be hearing from new Wargaming representatives on the forum more and more – and there’s a reason for that.

So what is going on?

Most of the current EU staff  is going to be transitioning off of Blitz and moving to other games. We are lining things up to make sure that can happen smoothly as possible.

Is Blitz being shut down?

Nope. Blitz is not being shut down. 

So…what is going to happen to Blitz in EU?

Remember that Blitz is a global game. You can already see some of the changes from the merging of our social media channels. What is going to happen next is new names popping up, here on the forum.

The servers will still be up, everyone will still be able to play normally, and this is mainly just a "changing of the guard" sort of deal.

So what exactly does this mean for me as a player?

In the near future there will be more information announced, but for now it means that you will start seeing less of MrConway, Kandly, Ph3lan and other EU staff. But as mentioned above, there are new people coming - say hello and be nice!

So all of our feedback is going to have to be redone with these new people!?

Not at all. We continue to gather and send off your feedback. We will do our best to make sure any new Blitz staff know the current landscape of the game and what the points of contention are.

So what about ongoing things like Tournaments, Contests and other?

Similar to forum coverage and feedback collection, all of these items will soon be taken care of by a different team, out there for you to deliver the best game experience possible.

That is all. Let us know if you have any more questions!

Mobilize!

In case of questions or issues, please contact Zloydd and MaXSty1er.

Acids_Burn #2 Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27772 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostZamtrios, on 21 July 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

In the near future there will be more information announced, but for now it means that you will start seeing less of MrConway, Kandly, Ph3lan and other EU staff.

Now that piece made me laugh. I mean..... Is that even possible? Seeing those guys less?

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

">http://www.blitzstar...u/532956899.png[/img][/url]                    

Heisenberg_Esp #3 Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 52262 battles
  • [20CM]
Is a copy / paste. The same text for spanish forum, have only changed the names. The old moderators are gone. I do not like the future of Blitz, I hope I was wrong

#whoislocoman

mrpgilbert #4 Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28287 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostZamtrios, on 21 July 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

Hello Tankers! 

We are reaching out to you with an important World of Tanks Blitz related Q&A that surely will help to dispel some of the confusion and concerns, which might surface in the upcoming months.

Long story short, soon you will be hearing from new Wargaming representatives on the forum more and more – and there’s a reason for that.

So what is going on?

Most of the current EU staff  is going to be transitioning off of Blitz and moving to other games. We are lining things up to make sure that can happen smoothly as possible.

Remember that Blitz is a global game. You can already see some of the changes from the merging of our social media channels. What is going to happen next is new names popping up, here on the forum.

The servers will still be up, everyone will still be able to play normally, and this is mainly just a "changing of the guard" sort of deal.

In the near future there will be more information announced, but for now it means that you will start seeing less of MrConway, Kandly, Ph3lan and other EU staff. But as mentioned above, there are new people coming - say hello and be nice!

Not at all. We continue to gather and send off your feedback. We will do our best to make sure any new Blitz staff know the current landscape of the game and what the points of contention are.

Similar to forum coverage and feedback collection, all of these items will soon be taken care of by a different team, out there for you to deliver the best game experience possible.

Mobilize!

Wrote a long and rational post, got lost because forum mobile UI is garbage. In essence, just let those of us who want to play with tanks. We'll pay. The idiots who can't pay and like the fantasy garbage and toy camo can be forked to a different product, or we can. 

I can make more credits or spare parts just by logging in than by playing. This is stupid.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

Blue_Snail #5 Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:52 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4433 battles

C'on guys.  This was actually a nice post.  WG has actually communicated about an upcoming change.

Yes, a lot of us are displeased with much WG has done and we have been quite vocal about it.

But I don't think it wise to slap down every attempt they make to do something correctly.  :facepalm:

Murlok_ #6 Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18275 battles
  • [TPB_]
I think it's good  that we players get ,nfo about staff changes.Since we very much depend on them. Just upset a Mod and you will see what I mean.On the other hand if you kindly ask for some help you might get that also. Staff come and go in all forum. Kind of progress I hope :)

Pirates Live Forever So Do Names Man Behind It Not

_Minchy_ #7 Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5800 battles
  • [BDBIH]

View PostZamtrios, on 21 July 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

Hello Tankers!

So what is going on?

Mobilize!

MrConway #8 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

Junior Sergeant

• EU Community
  • 296 battles
  • [CIRC]

Even though we were often more active behind the scenes than here on the forums, it is sad to go. I will especially miss our great contributors.

Hopefully I'll see some of you in game some time! :)

twitterqxkfa.pngfacebook65yzk.pngyoutube1nk0c.png

mrpgilbert #9 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28287 battles
  • [AFK]
See you around, MrConway, it's been a long time, hope the change is good for you.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

jonty_2014 #10 Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 51248 battles
  • [EMRS]
Soooooo - a change of staff, but otherwise business as usual?

Good luck in your new endeavours, and do ask the new cannon fodder talent to introduce themselves, we won't bite much.

Edited by jonty_2014, 18 August 2017 - 11:10 AM.

Bucks85th #11 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24778 battles
  • [VG]
A big hello to all the new EU forum staff. Probable won’t see you, but just to let you know that I’m nice.

BarbierDeTvils #12 Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 40821 battles
  • [7CIE]

View PostBucks85th, on 05 January 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

A big hello to all the new EU forum staff. Probable won’t see you, but just to let you know that I’m nice.

6 months later :) 

Amicalement

BarbierDeTVils

Topic sur la rentabilité des Chars : http://forum.wotblit...alisee/#topmost (les tableaux de résultats sont dans le 3eme post du topic en page 1)

I_slapped_a_pet_badger #13 Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38481 battles
  • [VG]
There were staff here? And there are ‘new faces?’  Must have missed that, I *have* only been playing since blitz was released. 

jylpah #14 Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11574 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostI_slapped_a_pet_badger, on 08 January 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

There were staff here? And there are ‘new faces?’  Must have missed that, I *have* only been playing since blitz was released. 

I think they try to stay under cover.

"WG does not balance tanks, they design imbalance into the game instead."

Jylpah[AFK] @EU          Jylpah[SKX-T] @Asia            Tier V-X Tank Ranking         Jylpah is AFK

jylpah #15 Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11574 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostZamtrios, on 21 July 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

Hello Tankers!

So what is going on?

Mobilize!

This old announcement AND the overt greediness by WG with the recent events made me think, WG has concluded Blitz as a failure and is seeking only squeeze as much money out of the game in short-term as possible. How can you otherwise justify EUR 250 price tags on pixel tanks?

So remember when you "invest" money into the game, it may be gone sooner than you think.

"WG does not balance tanks, they design imbalance into the game instead."

Jylpah[AFK] @EU          Jylpah[SKX-T] @Asia            Tier V-X Tank Ranking         Jylpah is AFK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users