T110E3 TD

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jylpah #1 Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20833 battles
  • [AFK]

I have played Rating Battles with my T110E3 for a while and without much success. I don't have it well equipped yet - I have GLD and just got Engine Boost. Now waiting the "lovely" timer to unlock Enhanced  Armor so I can finally get VertStab. 

I haven't played tier X too much, but I remember T110E3 was quite OK, but now I can't get it work. I would greatly appreciate if someone pro in E3 could give me a lesson with it - even voice platoon.

The main issues I have:

• The gun is trollish and misses a lot. Pen is supposed to be whopping 295mm, but I mostly get bounces. I even ditched the Rammer for Calibrated Shells and I think it was a right call. 
  • Mobility - especially reverse and traverse are miserable. Even with Engine Boost (whatever) equipment.
  • No turret hard to setup shots
  • Armor is quite unreliable 

If I go front, I will get busted in seconds thanks to unspotted Grilles sniping me. By the time I have got the gun pointing to an enemy and the aiming circle has reduced to something roughly tank-size, I have been shot and penned multiple times and tracked. 

If I go back, the gun fails so bad that I can't hit a thing or if I do it bounces. Well enough, the Calibrated Shells help. 

I also find the Rating Battles to be so fast paced that my E3 is always in the wrong place. This can't have anything to do with the driver. No-no...

This is open plea for help. I play in the evenings 21-23 Central European Time for the next three weeks.

Edited by jylpah, 25 July 2017 - 09:57 AM.

DerpyMcderp #2 Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16539 battles
  • [VG]

To be honest I don't really know the BEST way to play it, Hulldown places are usually the way to go otherwise you'll just die from lower plate shots, annoyingly people manage to penetrate the roof and I don't know where they're penning unless it's the commanders viewports, and even then it's an incredibly small target to hit, E100s and the like can hit you for 400 damage and consistent FIRES (I still do not understand how or why) if they hit you on the roof with HE. 

The main problem I have with the E3 is that it's ridiculously hard to unscrew yourself from a bad situation by yourself due to the poor reverse speed, bad traverse and overall structure and shape of the TD (with the T95 you can get mediums on your backside to bounce off your roof, that doesn't happen in the E3.) You pretty much have to stay back in a hulldown position or you'll just be outflanked, and even then mediums will just appear from nowhere and you'll be spamming the Help button (or F7 key) while your team does diddly squat to help.

The only reason that you lost... is that you p***ed me off. 

jylpah #3 Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20833 battles
  • [AFK]
Yeah, it sounds we are driving the same tank.

Dassem_ #4 Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30067 battles
  • [AFK]
yet another tier x tank that doesnt live up to its predecessor...
Check out The Dassem Channel

Player_2008654312 #5 Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14814 battles

View PostDassem_, on 06 August 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

yet another tier x tank that doesnt live up to its predecessor...

With 4.2 it will! Thanks WG, I was beginning to like the T95.  Now they'll both be suboptimal.

RA1D_T1A_ #6 Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37044 battles
  • [RA1D]
This tank is very similiar to the pc versions one, but it is not effective in the 7vs7 game format. You are getting flanked and outplayed too easily. I usually play this tank balls deep in, because i want to kill all in front of me, before im getting surrounded. It might be not the best play, but im fine with it.

Also tagged with T110E3, TD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users